>Bought back ETH at $250
>went to sleep.
>It's $230.

WTF you told me the dip was over and the chinks would save us

You bought the top of the bull trap.

This.

The dip never happened. But it will.

Chinks only care about making themselves rich
if you think they'll help you out there rather than jumping ship you're dead wrong
also this

If you didnt buy at 208 you shouldve left it alone.

I really don't get how people think 400$ was a realistic value for eth, or even $200. Literally nothing useful is running on the network yet. As long as there is no real life value being offered anything two digits or higher is overvalued as fuck.
Scamtokens for ico's don't count as they will inflate prices temporarily but must always bring eth value down in the medium term as they must cash out for fiat to even build their questionable products.
It's also crazy to value a software company for millions if they do not even have a demo product that has been successful in some small market at the very least.

Why doesnt Veeky Forums ever talking about shorting this shit?

1. buy coin at 'dip'
2. short coin on margin
3. wait for breakout
4. profit!

Ive managed to completely hedge my losses in eth, btc and zec as far as usdt is concerned, and accumulate BTC scalping/shorting this volatility

Shorting is harder than you think. Not all exchanges offer margin trading. Also in times like this it's hard to find a lender with approperiate fees
there is also the risk of getting margin called.

Not every coin is allowed to be shorted

FUCK YOUUUUUUU

It was such an obvious bull-trap, man wtf were you thinking that we were just ok and were going back above $300??

Shit is climbing back. Looks like this was a bear trap :) Whew

ETH can be shorted you cuck

Ask gdax users why margin trading is dangerous

So it's now pretty clear we'll get sub $200 today. When will it stop? where will it stop?

Holy shit guys learn some fucking patience, we are just at the beginning of weeks of fall. How do you not see this?

When it hits 100 and moves lower, get ready for the despair phase.

HODLers getting blown.

when it breaks yesterdays low the real panic for today will begin

soon

i hope so

it stops at 0

and when ?

and we are here. next stop is $150

SOON

Good bye hodlers

Chinks are going hard on ANS now. You've missed the gains train

Got out with $80 profit.
Held all the way down from $380.

The great cuckining is upon us.

$250 - $212 = $38 loss

it's 210 OP

Dude, you bought the dip, congrats. You can't time exact bottom, but good job.

you can do P2P betting using byteball, and you can bet on any coin, on any result.
You could create a contract and send it to someone, that if coinX goes above Y, in certain time, you pay, or else he pays,
Both of you pay instantly, but the money is returned to the winner at the end.
No need to trust anyone.
If you like that sort of thing, do some research