NMR - day trade or HODL?

Any predictions for today boys? Seems stable at ~.022 since yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jPqH57
wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/
t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has lost 60% of its volume since yesterday.

I dont know who to use this information though.

This is over

Its never going back up

Should never listen to emotional hodlers

I drew my lines and they were spot on

I would have sold at 320k and boughr back in at 170k

Except it will. Except you are very impatient newcoiner.

Reminder, this coin is only 4 days old. Giving any predictions about it now is foolish.

user is right one point though. It will very likely not go up in short term.

When people say HODL they mean a few days to weeks

Why would anyone invest in such a retarded coin? Cryptocurrency for AI machines that don't even exist yet?

Regardless of that, unless theres a massive pnd scheduled, when the graph goes exponential you have to sell because theres a correction incoming always

Holdling like a madman since 0.02, made cash at every step, might buy more if it sinks back to

Found the shill

Do you just shitpost without fucking looking what it does?

The system is already working you tard. And no, it's not some magical AI like you imagine. The AI improves itself by people submitting predictions to the AI.

If you get it right you get money. If you get it wrong you loose money. It's that simple.

What is more the better the AI the more money it makes. The more money there is to be won. That is, if you have tokens to enter...

It's like a lottery with limited tickets.

Its actually a cool idea and coin.
>Inb4 Bitbean

Bitbean offers 0. It's just a means of payment.

Perhaps read the white paper?

This coin earns you money by making correct predictions about the stock market.

It gives everybody a chance to play with stocks without having a large start capital and gives them the possibility to win more numeraire which they can use to stake more...

You can start with 0.0000001 cent which you can't do with stocks.

The white paper also sais the amount you earn is directly proportional by how accurate you are decided by the amount of tokens you have.

In simple words: the most accurate people will get payed out first, but you need a lot of tokens to win a significant amount of money.

And if you are wrong your tokens are destroyed. So high risk high reward. If a data sciencetist is wrong for 1000NMR these tokens are destroyed.

Given that people make mistakes this will drive the price up by huge clicks whenever somebody makes a mistake and betted a lot of tokens

It may go up again, but NEVER EVER listen to emotional holders.

this guy knows.

Real-talk though. I've combed through forums online and I still can't find any reason to buy these tokens. They're a form of payment to the data scientists for having the most accurate solution to the data sets posted on Numer.ai

Does anyone actually know if the returns of the hedgefund find their way back into the value of the token?

Don't you have to submit a solution to a dataset in order to stake?

Nope. All privatized profit lmfao, it's just heavily shilled, probably by data-scientists

I am fucking done, bought at 0,04 and I thought I learned my lesson with ANS.

>ANS
Look how old ANS is. you could have bought it at $0.10
NMR has not even started

>i trusted a nmr kike

by the time i posted that it went further down -44%

looks like everyone got rekt.
no big deal, just a year of bagholding.

lottery winners are literally just dumping their coins

Jesus Christ people, look at the state of the market. Calm the fuck down.

hodl is the absolute worst autistic shit there is

im never listening to an emotionally attached hodl nigger

my intuition was to sell everything off at 320k

third times the charm

So why couldn't NMR predict its own crash? ahahahhahah

other coins went down 10%, this one is down 45%

people are dumping their lottery bags

shit is going down back to 50k

my baagss halp halp

>Reminder, this coin is only 4 days old. Giving any predictions about it now is foolish.

dude... look at every single fucking coin on bittrex and tell me what they have incommon

A HUGE FUCKING PUMP at the start
this is nothing new you dense faggot

>its at 150k now

all HODL niggers need to be gased they give the worst advice their is on earth

and im stuck with them in this
other coins dont have people dumping new coins won in lottery

how many coins do i need to invest to participate tho?

sure it's diffrent from your everyday PnD but not realy tho
you drop your stacks if it gets high, it's common behaviour

if you see something is getting pumped you have time to react to the situation and might make a profit if you can read the signs

if i see a hodl nigger in real life im lynching him

THIS DROP IS NOT NORMAL

other coins didnt drop this far down

btc isnt even done dropping either

nmr going to 50k

i want to see the stupid niggers who told me to keep holding the coins when i said i would sell off at 320k

going down 140k

sell then. what will you buy?

BUY BACK WHEN ITS DONE DIPPING YOU STUPID NIGGER

whale is controlling the price.
I know since it reached bottom@ 60K sats.

why by back if you think it's a shitcoin?

do you know why those meme lines work

ITS BECAUSE THATS THE SIGNALS WHALES USE TO DO THEIR BUSINESS

I HAD THIS GRAPH DONE EARLY MORNING

IT FOLLOWED IT TO A T

HKILL YOURSELF

Buy now or regret this day rest of your life

>KILL YOURSELF
>emotionally attached hodl nigger
>emotionally

sorry, you won't make it user.

>being so emotionally attached to a coin that you absolutely refuse to sell the peaks to buy the dips

thats how emotional you are, you deluded nigger

just bought another bag.
feels comfy

and i say this guy is right

i held on these coins since 230k for no reason whatsoever, its missed gains

kill yourself faggot

I set a buy order last night at .02 and went to bed. It filled at .019999. How fucked am I?

from there i dont know, but those lines were right since this morning

Your bag will only be 2-3x heavier in a week. Or it won't and you'll be on your way to Lamboland.

You could probably get out this morning at .018 or maybe .019 if you're weak handed. Downward trend hasn't settled so we're not sure where this is going to end up.

I'm glad I sold at .03927 yesterday...

holy shit im glad i sold my bags at .028...what a disaster.

NMR Bagholders general discord.gg/jPqH57

my bags are so heavy right now desu, buying and sending more btc over to get more. It's like a shot of heroin straight to the tip of my dick. Just calculating how much 100 NMR will be worth in 6 months, and how many exotic beachfront properties I am going to buy.

If now is not a great time to ride the dip, I don't know what is.

>Bought at 0.24
>Sold at 0.60

You guys are behind the game. STUPID KEKS

L M F A O at your life

NMR is made for stocks not crypto. And it would be very obvious that it would crash after all that hype and normies flooding in.

Why do you keep talking shit if you have just arrived tard?

Other coins are dead or have been dead for ages. No development, no devs, nothing.

So they are essentially worthless.

This coin is a working product so it has a future.

Who is dense now faggot

>my bags are so heavy right now desu, buying and sending more btc over to get more. It's like a shot of heroin straight to the tip of my dick. Just calculating how much 100 NMR will be worth in 6 months, and how many exotic beachfront properties I am going to buy.

lmao
you retard

Holy shit kek. I knew something was fishy.

bought 1 at 015 feels good

kys

xD every coin on Bittrex is dead

sure buddy, you might wanna buy some bitbeans heard the rise to the moonz today

well timed but why only 1?

day trading with ANT right now and i didn't knew if it goes down further, don't know anything about this coin except for

>AI something something
>betting on Stock prices

wish i had just threw everything at it, would have made a bit more

hmm 200?

I don't want any shitbeans. They have no too little use. Perhaps scamming newfags with them is usefull?

bought 10 at 225k and sold at 188k to invest in ANS. Fuck this shitcoin. Im sticking to the chinks

might i dunno bought some and sold em an hour later for 10% gain never looked back at it again

hmm I wonder why this project is the target of coordinated FUD....? Why would that happen?

It's..... it's almost like a small group of individuals are driving the price as low as they possibly can..... but why??? hmmm it's almost like these people want to buy more before a pump.... but... that's UNHEARD OF!! WTF!@

I just bought a few of these half an hour ago.

looks like the dip has dupped.

this could be a good coin very soon. NMR are destroyed forever so the total number is 2 million and constantly shrinking.

lol glad my threads are still in use, althought this coin is pretty much dead for now

bought at .03 on the last pump it had, should've sold at .039 and call it a day but greed took over me having missed a nice pump the night before for 15 stupid minutes I didn't stay awake, so bag locked for weeks now

welp

>21 million

So if NMR's A.I. performs well, how would that trickle into the NMR tokens gaining value?

have a read.
wired.com/2017/02/ai-hedge-fund-created-new-currency-make-wall-street-work-like-open-source/

>mfw aiming to be the one holding the last coin

you are not alone

>DUDE I KNOW RIGHT?!

Just quick, send it all to me, it's just gonna bring you pain. You are too dumb for this game.

The FUDers, they never change. Time goes by. Dips come and go but you guys, you stay exactly as fucking brain dead as you were on day 1

Jesus Christ fucking THIS
summerfags join a Pajeet&Dump group FFS

you two are the most retarded individuals on the crypto market

WHY WOULD YOU NOT SELL THE PEAKS TO BUY THE DIPS HOLY SHIT

OH LOOK ITS GOING DOWN AGAIN

GEE I WONDER WHAT TIME IT IS

OH ITS BUY BACK TIME AFTER HAVING SOLD THE PEAK

BUT NO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLL XD

The whales are the scientist who get paid for their AI algorithm in mostly Bitcoin and some Numeraire...in September that changes and they get paid in Numeraire/ETH exclusively. There's a limited supply of coins and many are burned any time the scientists algorithm fails to perform well. For me this is a mid term hold.

top biz retards bottom human being

oh fuck, this coin is so retarded

every single other coin already in the green this ome keeps dippingq

>implying I didn't
fuck off pajeet

you stupid retard this is what im talking about

>timing the market

And here you are

Where are the coins even coming from? The developers are just dumping on everyone. Welcome to the new ICOs

that time of the month?
Jesus Christ how fucking new are you really?
you were crying in the thread all fucking day yesterday too.
grow some fucking balls Jennifer.

I almost hopes this goes to zero just for you to get rekd

i timed the market successfully multiple times thank you retard

youre the retard saying "hold" even though there are obvious sell and buy back opportunities

you should all go fuck your mothers and die

Fan-fuckin-tastic

This is a free group forever. Feel free to join.

t.me/interstellarpump

what bags are you holding user? what losses did you take? just so we can laugh too

>i-i timed the market successfully multiple times t-thank you retard!

fucking lmao

there's that fag talk we talked about

lol this.

How mayn ICOs have there been in the last few weeks were the devs make 100-150milion and then the coin drops like 90% in value over the next few week

>bancor, bat, nmr etc etc etc.

i was about to earn 1 extra bitcoin on ans, but i went napping 10 minute and waking up i saw the chink markets went into a dip so i missed that

then i went into nmr and was about to earn a bitcoin again but because internet cut out i couldnt catch the peak

now here i am
go kill yourself useless retard

will do jennifer

get raped by niggers

kek'd
you know all about that Jennifer

It's not the debts. Tournaments are already being ran. 20k to 49k NMR were distributed over the past week to the winners. They are dumping for cash. One AI won 11k by itself.