India is getting goxxed

>cryptocoinsnews.com/indian-bitcoin-exchange-unocoin-disables-logins-withdrawals-due-security-flaw/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>due to security concerns
People will actually believe this, they have run out of fiat and don't want to cause a panic. Pro-tip if you are with them it's time to panic.

well, they may have horsed you in their P&D scam groups, but at least they won't be able to transfer it to Fiat :P

lol these streetshitters deserve to have all their money taken away from them

This is not good. Shits gonna go down.

India amounts to 10% of all bitcoin traffic

the dreaded poowitch strikes again!

btc will shit the bed

>people can't sell BTC
>this will drive BTC down
It will in the longer term but right now it'll actually slow the fall.

When 10% of the market goes offline, people panic.

It doesnt help that one of their users got hacked last month with 2FA activated.

This could be Gox v2

Could be, I'm not too phased either way.

pajeet here
unocoin and zebpay are only two big bitcoin exchanges in india . and they charge more money
compared to coinbase to buy bitcoin. right now 1bitcoin = 153476 (2398$) Indian Rupee but zebpay and unocoin are selling them for 182614 indian rupee(2831$)

I invested 0.2 bitcoin on gainbitcoin.com which gives me 10% return per month. But now I think i got scammed . i am not able to withdraw bitcoins from gainbitcoin . they are saying that i have to buy some MCAP token.s

serves you right pajeet
stop appropriating white technology

>gainbitcoin.com

Did you take 30 seconds to search gainbitcoin scam?

Also, calling yourself Pajeet? Have some self respect.

> Satoshi Nakamoto
> White

Stop craigposting

>who was computer
>who was interwebs
>who was software the exchange runs on

also lol if you think nakamoto is his real name and he was anything but snow white

>Did you take 30 seconds to search gainbitcoin scam?

My friend is part of pyramid scheme run by gainbitcoin.com and he conviced me that gainbitcoin is legit , he showed me his monthly returns . I fell for it.

>My friend
What the fuck is wrong with your culture?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.160

Get in touch with other users and hire a good lawyer for a class action lawsuit and blast his ass into smithereens.

these people literally shit in the streets and burn their dead bodies in public
id say everything is wrong with their culture

wait you dont have friends in your culture or what?

> Basing your world view according to Veeky Forums

Stay in your mom's basement neet

>India has the highest number of people practicing open defecation, around 490 million people, or nearly a third of the population.[4] Most of it occurs in rural areas, where the prevalence is estimated at 52 percent of the population, as opposed to urban areas, where prevalence is estimated at 7.5 percent.

>denial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation

Country of scammers getting scammed.

Get fucked you smelly pieces of shit

Shitskins really are this fucking stupid

Al ways knew they were shady. Zebpay is the way to go

U stupid nigga? And how is 10% a month something big? People earn 20 % a day chasing already mooned coins

yeah i know i am stupid
i didnt knew anything about altcoins at that time . i only knew about bitcoin. and i thought 10% per month is good deal as compared to recurring deposits(RD). which gives 7% yearly return

yeah i know I am stupid
and everybody on biz is genius.

Coinbase does this at least twice a week.