SHORT PLAY: $STR / $XLM

There is a massive fucking play today gents.

The dumb fucks over at Stellar Lumens are flooding the market with STR/XLM today!

Why?

Because they thought it would be brilliant to print and hold massive amounts of the currency.

Seriously, read about it here
>stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

If the CURRENT PRICE were to remain as those BILLIONS of fucking coins flood the market TODAY ... lol the coin would have a market cap in the top 10.

Go fuck yourself STELLAR. This is a BIG ASS SHORT PLAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobertJandeJong/status/879643625000448001
archive.is/nD3UT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe not

I'll explain:
Only a small amount of the possible STR will be claimed. Also, traders are already shorting the fuck out of this coin on poloniex.

im glad retards like OP will stay poor

Suit yourself, I made 5pts in the last dip. It's about to go again :D

Ah but STR did something bad...

They LIED about Poloniex being a market that would accept the giveaway. Things are going to be fun.

fuck it I think it will work.
Just shorted 1 BTC worth of STR

And I am sorry you're left holding my bags.

youre better off teaching em how to claim the lumens
free money is free money i think ill be getting a free $400 off this

How do you short?

Im really confused by this?

I thought when you buy, it can only profit when it goes higher............. how do you profit from a loss?

Welcome aboard, I'm in for 5 atm.

Check out the drama about the STR dev team lying about Poloniex.

>twitter.com/RobertJandeJong/status/879643625000448001

>archive.is/nD3UT

Are you on Poloniex?

Go to Margin Trading.

Yes I noticed this.

For all shorters: Set your lending rate to 0.1-0.2% if you don't want to overpay the jew.

Read up on it and watch a bunch of YouTube videos first. Otherwise you WILL lose your shirt, guaranteed. Every noob fucks up his first shorts (me included).

Someone just tried to shave everyone out. That wasn't very nice!

>My face right now

Don't sell look at the volume for the 1 minute where it spiked to 37 BTC volume being traded.

fuck it i' just shorted it for 0.5 BTC

IT HASNT MOVED! WHERE IS MY MONEY???

Distribution start at 11am PDT.
That exactly 6 hours form now.

thanks.

because of this thread i am buying immediately

Thats pretty retarded

hello newfriend

why would you do that? they're giving it away for nothing

this shit is so retarded we are gonna make it

This is why the loaning rates for STR are 2% right now. that's how many people are shorting.

To increase volume overall, this will lead to higher prices in the long run because more people will be buying and selling.

How te fuck did you pull that off.

Short x amount of STR but set the maximum interest rate to 0.1%. It often takes some time, but works. After that you buy x amount on the exchange. Then you go to the lending section and lend it out.

You have to be a little bit careful to not get margin called, though.

>went margin long on XLM avg. 1177 yesterday and today

Lol an airdrop is such an obvious short opportunity, wtf is with the ppl scoffing at OP? Literal retards?

do you read any crypto related news at all?

Sometimes, yes. I even heard about this XLM distribution, but I thought it had already passed.. Yeah I should do more serious research before opening a margin position.

Guys!

Can you guide me to setting this up?

I dont know how to do it :(

YESSSS

PUUUUUUUUMP

AHAHAHA

PL-PLEASE

this seems to easy...

any chance the giveaway isn't claimed by enough people to affect price? If so is there any any incentive for someone to buy a large sum and screw over short positions somehow?

Hey, this might work out after all

I'm not comfortable with shorting, is this a good venture for a regular investor? Should I let the price drop a bit then go in or is now a good time to buy up?

So, have you shorters killed yourselves yet?

This news was already priced in, friends.
Lending rates are at 2%.
I wouldn't.

I hope these shorters get margin called soon so I can take my fucking money, hehehe

sorry things didn't work out for you. it was fun watching the green bars go higher and higher. anyway, i look forward to your next "recommendation"

>Check out the drama about the STR dev team lying about Poloniex
Pretty sure it's polo lying. It was announced in fucking march, they kept silent until after the airdrop.
They still can fix it, but they won't. They'll rather keep it all to themselves

I'm having a grand old time still :)

just fuck my shit up senpai

why the fuck is it going up?

the whole idea was centered around people not knowing about the information in the op. do you understand now that people on this board are less informed than most investors? the information was already priced in.

lmao always @ biz :)))))))))))))

I expected people selling off coins would drop the price

I expected people looking to buy would wait for the price to fall so they could accumulate more. Instead there are green candles everywhere even though people are loading up millions of stellar to dump.

I guess I was wrong. Or the price is being propped up by the stellar foundation.

if everyone thinks it will go down it goes up, I actually bought in at 1500 thinking people wouldnt even sell off because of that.

Now I can only hope to have minimal losses, but this will go up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only ~2% has been redeemed so far. The exchanges have not credited the STR to BTC holders either.

You are talking like it mooned, but in reality it's barely holding the support line.