I earn more or less 400-500€ monthly through my Paypal account...

I earn more or less 400-500€ monthly through my Paypal account, the problem is I cannot transfer any of it to my bank account and thus am forced to keep it all on the Paypal. While I've managed so far to offer myself pretty much everything I wanted I'm reaching a point where I do not exactly need anything anymore and spending more money in goods would just be as good as throwing money away. I do not trust Paypal so I don't really feel comfortable letting money amass on it if they ever feel like freezing my account over some dumb reason.

I honestly don't know much about finance, I'm originally just a NEET who tried to get out of his misery and somewhat succeeded so far. Any ideas on how I could use or invest that money while keeping in mind I absolutely cannot transfer this to my bank account? If you were in my situation, what would YOU do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gemma_tokyo
watchjavidol.com/mmr-aa065-gemma-ジェマ-天使降臨!/
ivhunter.com/mbr-aa063-ジェマ-gemma-nude/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I absolutely couldn't transfer it I personally would buy CS:GO keys for paypal on the subreddit over a long period of time. They're fairly stable and sometimes increase in value. Then I'd sell them all for BTC and then sell the BTC on LocalBitcoin for national bank transfer (UK).

You'd take a really hefty loss. At least 20%, but you'd get the money. I have been investigated for money laundering when more than £5000 went through my PayPal in one year and had my account locked until they figured out I wasn't a criminal, so be wary of that whatever you do. It was EU law that triggered it so it could affect you.

Buy every single rare SNES/NES game, prototypes, BSX carts and small run games.
Once you have them all, begin a new era of superscalping through alphabay/whatever only.
Threaten to destroy the games if nobody buys them so preservationists will take a second mortgage to get them

I don't know why the childish autistic virgin suggestions of this thread surprise me...

>I have been investigated for money laundering when more than £5000 went through my PayPal in one year and had my account locked until they figured out I wasn't a criminal, so be wary of that whatever you do.
That's because you went over the 2500 limit. As long as you haven't provided pictures of your ID and stuff you cannot go over 2500. I was close to that limit myself but thankfully it reset a week ago, so now I can get 2500 again, but that also means in 5 months or so I will seriously have to ponder on what to do with that money. I do not really feel like triggering any investigation as all the money I receive isn't affected by the Paypal fees, which is against their ToS (it's pretty obvious all the money I get is not from "friends" or "family members").
With that said if I want to keep at it I will end up being forced to ask them to unlock the limiter anyway.

As for the idea of buying goods and selling them, I thought of doing this, but that'd seriously be a huge time sink.

>I have been investigated for money laundering when more than £5000 went through my PayPal in one year and had my account locked until they figured out I wasn't a criminal, so be wary of that whatever you do.
Speaking of which, could you tell me exactly how it happened? What they asked of you exactly, etc.

Presuming it isn't illegally obtained, just gift it to friends for cash or buy gift cards or prepaid cards on eBay.

I used to sell starcraft 2 coaching lessons years back and PayPal freezed my account. They asked where I was getting the money, I said I teach people to play games over the internet. Also had to provide a recent bank statement and a utility bill to prove my address. They unfreezed my funds and have had no issues since.

I can't remember it was ages ago I'll root around my old files and stuff. Needless to say what I was doing was completely legitimate and nothing came of it. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine but outside the EU. They wanted a utility bill and bank statement from him which he provided and they unlocked the account.

No it's legal, I'm getting this money through my internet tutoring job.
I don't use eBay. I heard in the US you could now buy Amazon cards via Paypal but sadly it hasn't reached Europe yet. If it does that could be a pretty good idea.

Cheers.

>x>2500 for 'starcraft coaching lessons'
lmao, yeah right. you're pretty funny

Bitch, I was making 300 usd an hour. Those were the times.

Then start using eBay and pickup prepaid Visa cards and Amazon cards for 95 cents on the dollar.

Alri grandpa go trade your penny stocks people here know how much value there is online. Instantly connected to the richest dumbest cunts on earth who'll pay out the arse to be better at games.

>Then start using eBay and pickup prepaid Visa cards and Amazon cards for 95 cents on the dollar.
How do you avoid getting scammed? Seems like people will just write the numbers down and use the cards.

OP, I seriously need a source for that pic. Could you help me?

Can you not buy prepaid credit/debit cards using pay pal? Then use them for whatever you need on and offline?

So what did you do exactly? depending on the nature of the activity you could leverage some EU laws

why cant you transfer it to your bank account

twitter.com/gemma_tokyo
Have fun.

>prepaid credit/debit cards
I'm not really knowledgeable about these things. Is it safe, clean and legal?

F-fuck! I knew I saw her somewhere before! (it was a naked vid)

Thank you!

link?

sounds like OP's got dirty money in a paypal account, could see no other reason why they couldn't transfer to a normal account, which is retarded...
what someone else said, turn it into btc via some middle method to at least be safe for fucks sake

As I said above I'm doing tutoring.

Because I live off NEETbucks and if I get caught earning that much monthly they're going to cut it, which would render all of my efforts pointless. I'm paranoid about the bank notifying my government about it.

Fortunately I saved the link:
watchjavidol.com/mmr-aa065-gemma-ジェマ-天使降臨!/

why do you even want it in your bank account
what difference does it make
you can live off a combo of cash & bitcoins very easily

Oh, and this one.
ivhunter.com/mbr-aa063-ジェマ-gemma-nude/

I don't know enough about cryptocurrency to think of this as a long term plan though.

So far prepaid cards seem to be my best bet.

Stop posting pictures of my wife on every board.