/rgt/ - Robinhood General

I got wood edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: can't find it

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space please.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/finepumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

What's pumping CVM?

Bumpan

Lol

Let's keep it RAD today am I rite

Feel free to join, we are migrating soon - t.me/finepumps

Posting a pic of Paul Sellers gives me wood.

fuck off

FDA has until the 30th to respond to their edits on the submission they made a few weeks back.

Afmd to the moon

I could be making bank right now selling rope to the cryptoshills. Instead I'm going to lose my ass in the market. We got the VIX going up which tells me we're in for a bumpy ride today. I might have to dump my SPXL at a loss to find a new position. I hate it.

Boy, these AMRS bags sure are fucking heavy

OWCP patent filed, to the mooooon!

Buy JNUG my nigga

bonds are getting hit hard today

FNJN may be worth trying to catch a bounce,
ARLS
MBOT
NVIV
ABIL
GOGL

are my watch list

Premarket gainers: NVIV, AFMD, CARA, AMRN
Premarket losers: ALDR, XENE, WHF, NEOS, TMUS, CAMT

penny memes

DCTH
MARA
ANY
TOPS
CVM+
RPRX

Lol

anybody with decent scanners got the early gainers?

Last chance to get on $HBM before it moons

I am but a simple holder

tending to my bags

at what fucking price did you buy in that you are holding them as bags

dcth up 10% already

wew UVXY right now

didn't know he was /ourguy/ like this too

AND he's talking about being optimistic for trump

mnga may be a play. i dunno.

what's up with DCTH? do any of y'all think it's going to move? huge volume but the price is barely doing anything?

GNC Stady Gains

This, I'm a little new so I'm all worked up over all my RAD's right now. I hope I don't lose all of yesterday's small gains...

I've been holding since friday at .165
theres support at .22 and resistance at .25 right if it breaks that I see it reaching .35 to .4 today
if it goes lower than .22 im selling

4 hour chart

i've just been trying to watch for that same shit. i was wondering if it would even cross into the 22s but it could be crazy if it breaks. i saw a couple of sales at like .229 but nothing major. it's stayed above .23 this whole morning

what about this is compelling?

yeah ive just been sitting and watching minute by minute chart. havent got a single thing done at work all day lol

Don't mind me just shilling for the MBRX hype train

Buy volume spikes, and macd pointing upward

oversold + only 8 mil market cap. could be pumped and probably will be pumped at some point. the companies not worth much and i dont believe in them but i like the chart.

i have a $1 on there but no stocks are $1 on there to buy.. useless app.

it's crazy, i got in around .175 last Monday and completely ruined the play. got scared out at the first dip. i wish i had held and sold around 29 or whatever it hit that day. if there's legitimate 30-40 cent potential it could be a huge profit though

would have to look at details of company though, of course, that drop needs an explanation

massive dilution. like dryships.

nice

Anyone still holding CARA?

It's been gaining all week.

AMD is so overvalued but im still pretty sure it will explode after its earnings report (7/31)

yeah CARA is on fire lately

i scalped it a little bit but im not holding

Lol

how will crypto fags ever recover. this is next level btfo and im enjoying every minute of it.

Who's ballsy enough to post their "All" time earnings from RH? I'm -$524.34 overall

Yikes

Hey newfriend here, how does market cap affect prices and interest in the stock?

when you have a stock with smaller market cap they tend to be more manipulatable. you think of apple which has a 1 trillion market cap or whatever and then look at mnga which has 8 million. the one with 8 million is likely to have more wild price swings just because its easier to move. im not too good at explaining stuff im kind of retarded.

i'm down about $1100 total since January lol

8 trades
+$53.23

paper losses, just keep fighting

A year and a half, countless hours shitposting and researching and I've got 3% gains to show for it

Rad rebound is on its way boys

how

really not sure if its safe to hold uvxy right now. decay is massive right now for some reason.

I used to have more, but I sold some to get into crypto. I expect both to continue rising due to crypto mining suddenly rising sharply in popularity.

Honestly, I'll probably make more off of AMD/NVDA stocks than on actual crypto.

fucking tech stocks man, shit's overpowered

Bro. You could have just bought into oil and permanently made dividends...even if the equity technically goes down...those oil companies will NEVER drop their dividend. I think BP hasnt dropped their dividend in like 25 years or something like that.

you are in the two most retarded overvalued meme stocks in the market

intel is coming out with chips that will make AMD irrelevant and NVDA is trading at like 1000000 PE

do what you want but i'd trim fwiw

Hey thanks. That actually clears things up

Do you think price/ earnings are really relevant in tech though? I mean there's just so much other stuff to consider, like Free Cash Flows (just one thing that comes to mind that would be relevant for tech company fundamentals).

Made $1,100 playing with about $5000 total. Not too bad I reckon

>intel is coming out with chips that will make AMD irrelevant

sure thing kiddo. i'm sure they've solved that core-scaling problem too. and the pci-e lanes issue, and they figured out how to support as much memory as ryzen can, and they've found a way to dramatically reduce fabrication costs and improve yeilds to compete with amd.

valuations always matter in the end

AMD is going back to 8

yes but because of goldman sachs not intel.

and that will just be so they can buy even more shares before it goes back up.

I KNEW IT

CBI

Just won a huge lawsuit

get in RIGHT NOW

nice

>he's an hour late with the news

too late

i told you guys to buy 2 days ago

Finally cashed out on SPEX.

Watch it moon now.

weak hands

I'm holding until 10 bucks

did you read financial statement notes saying that they believed it was unlikely they'd lose or something?

Stay poor then

I know, I'm holding so many bags right now though because I waited for moons that never happened.

It's guaranteed to moon because I picked it

PIP/ALT merger and reverse split fucked my chart all up but I'm almost up 10%. Nowhere near as good as my crypto gains but we see how that's going right now.

Quick rundown on SPEX? Just started a small position.

I'll buy back in on a dip if it means that much to you.

i didnt even know about a lawsuit i just said to buy it because it was oversold even though i didnt buy myself.

kek, good stuff

>intellectual property monetization
>lots of cash
>no debt
>tiny market cap
>trading under book
>growing revenue
>priced at literally worthless
>high short interest
>management buying shares
>branching out into different fields
>reaching new deals with companies
that's the tldr version

Whispers of an APVO move today. Is it finally happening?

Sold DCTH
if it goes below .18 its a buy again. this company has a lot of potential but theres too much downward momentum right now

if you guys want a good shipping company that isnt going to go bk like greek shipping stocks you can buy matx like i just did.

Well played, did the same thing. I hope to buy at ~.17, I think it might even go to .15, then I see an easy rise back up to .22

DXTR winning though, wish I had not sold

Dyna what does a guy have to do to get some information from you

all i want to do is learn and earn baby

matter of fact let me pitch you a stock even

>sold my DXTR at .25
>it's at .33 now

God damn it. Positive notes, HA, X are coming up, in on AAOI and LTBR. 1/3 of my portfolio is in HA and it's going to go up bigly.

+113. ~2500 in account, 1.5 months trading. Bought some shitty memes that took a bite out of my profits.

what kind of information do u want?

Primarily strategy. I don't want to copy but I want to basically see how someone who makes good decisions works, what that kind of process making is like. Your technique is yours as well as your strategy, and it will never work for someone else to the same degree, but I'd like to see what exactly the process of decision making looks like for you

What are your current thoughts on $HBM? Seems to be rising steadily

Up $600 not too bad