Report pump and dump threads

Please do everyone here a favor and report threads that advertise Telegram/Discord P&D groups.

Mods actually ban those people.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNB
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pump-analysis/crypto-pump-analysis-breakout-steak-brx-26th-june-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for awareness

This fucking board is hopeless.
No mods whatsoever to ban them.
Lots of normalfags too.

That's not true!

There is currently one "Bitrex Pump and Dump" thread. That's the third time the guy or group made the thread. I reported every single one of them and they're all gone except for the latest one.

Mods are gods. You just have to use the report feature.

To further prove my point, monitor this thread:
I think it will be gone soon

How do these scam groups work?
Whales buy some shitcoin, and then throw it into a group while it's already on top?

they dont work

edgy normie kids see people making these groups (which always fail) and then they decide to make their own fail p and d group. then more normies see and decide to do their own, etc and the cycle continues

actual pumps are done by like 1 or 2 rich guys. they dont have a fucking discord server

The thread was deleted. By mods, I hope.

Bump for awareness

Thanks, bumping again.

Ready for duty, sir. I fucking hate those guys.

Bump. I am the user replying fuck off cunt on those threads

please always report them, just at this moment another one scammed people, they advertised on here

"Pumpstars" pic related
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNB

they announced unbreakable coin as the pump ... see for yourself, some guillibe fuckers actually bought straight away without checking the coin history (pump just a few days ago)

copy paste as much info as you can get to the FBI report box, say you suspect these fiends are drug dealers and Hindu extremist terrorists

I'm gonna go to bed now.

I would appreciate it if you guys could keep this thread alive. Thanks.

There's a breakdown of one of the pumps from yesterday. Pumped at 1700, peaked at 1701, dumped by 1702.

It's all in here:
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pump-analysis/crypto-pump-analysis-breakout-steak-brx-26th-june-2017

Will do.

I got burned earlier by Pump Soldiers. Never again.

My soldiers ran a pump train on your mom last night her pussy burned.

>her pussy burned.
you should get checked

same desu

bimping.