Been on bitcoin since 2012

>been on bitcoin since 2012
>held throught the $1200 to $150 MtGox crash
>bitcoin has only gone up on the big picture constantly finding new floors
>mfw newfags doubt the whole thing everytime it dips and panicsell
>mfw the rich get richer
>mfw suicides will ensue in 2020 as BTC reaches all time highs never imagined by newfags

requesting the 2011, $2 proudhon quote

>mfw you are desprately making posts trying to stop people from selling their bitcoins

>he thinks posting on this shithole has an impact on a mutli billion dollar market

How many dips have you missed?

Fun fact: Price grows so fast that this pic is so outdated already.

Oh boy.

top kek

I think this is the dementia that nocoiners develop after seeing so many trains go by in front of their subhuman faces. We'll hit 10k and they will still be posting "lol coiners btfo" everytime it dips along the way.

mfw same shit here only 2011

mfw i keep shorting eth and it keeps giving me returns.

>Typical r/bitcoin post
Wheres your meme rollercoaster gif

As someone who has just casually watched crypto over the past couple of years but didn't seriously invest until now... is it always like this here when crypto drops with weak hands freaking out? I truly believe in the tech and think it will be a competitor to gold and fiat one day, which means the market cap will still grow exponentially. Govts WONT shut it down (not like they could anyway) because they will lose the competitive edge to any other countries that readily embrace it. Just wondering your thoughts on all this op.

The problem with bitcoin right now is the same reason companies have stock splits. The stock reaches a certain price and psychologically new buyers just feel priced out of the market. People log in to shitbaseex and see that bitcoin is $3k and litecoin is $30 and they buy 100 litecoin instead of 1 bitcoin. The only reason people still buy bitcoin and the only reason it boomed in the first place is because rich silicon valley fuckers had to buy into bitcoin to get their 1p-LSD microdose fix so they can keep up with their mkultra2 workload, and so whales can make arbi and pennystocks2.0 pumping and dumping altcoins on shit exchanges.

But since new buyers who don't have $200k plus salaries aren't buying in to bitcoin above $3k it won't get further than that ever. especially with replacements replacing bitcoin now there's no need for that slow ass shit.. iow sell that shit when you can and get in something new nd hot. once their are functional alterantive it will be worth less than the power to run the network.

lots of people panic selling now because they bought in high thinking everythign was gonna tripple by end of month then dump it because they have to pay their credit cards next week.

and no, govts won't shut down crypto, because it is easier to track terrorists and criminals who use crypto than it is when they use laundered paper money. you think it is anonymous but anything that goes over the internet or computer is not anonymous to nsa.

also a little history lesson: the communist party of china when they read Marx at the beginning they thought that asia could skip capitalism and go right to the good stuff, that only the west had to go through capitalism to get better. so after china killed bazillions of people whose lives their revolution was supposed to improve, they said ok lets try capitalism for a bit now. and with the help of nixon and western industrialists they implemented reforms and markets.

The Communist Party of China literally created its own Capitalist class. There's a ton of people in china with a ton of money, and they're all pretty much complete idiots, but it still helps the society develop. However, the communist party set an expiration date on the capitalists right from the beginning. When the capitalist class is no longer useful to the communists and the development of china, the commies will simply purge the capitalist class and resinstitute full communism.

And here comes crypto. The commies will squeeze the capitalists with a bunch of law shit, to get them to transfer all their wealth in to crypto. Then the commies will implement their backdoors and firewalls and erase all the wealth of the capitalists in the middle of the night. the whole thing is a trap.

So when are you actually going to take profits. You've already missed TWO (2) of the greatest opportunities in our lifetime. How many more will it be hodlcuck?

They will try and shut it down, they will use the media to paint cryptocurrency as a tool used by criminals. They may even try and shut down websites that buy and sell it.

Maybe right now. I think once bitcoin reaches a critical price (say $10k) normies might finally realize that bitcoins are not integers.

doesn't matter. no one wants to handle 15 decimals points to make a simple transaction to buy a soda. people would rather work with whole numbers, because whole numbers are easier and most people are stupid as dirt. oh you miscounted your 22 zeroes and spent $1000 to buy a $10 thing, woops sorry no taksiebacksies on crypto.

bitcoin either needs to do a split and just double everyone's btc at half the price, or have some system that lets you work with btc fractions in whole numbers. or it never gets widespread adoption.

Couldn't you just do like a virtual split where you started measuring things in mBTC's? That could be the price listed on stores, exchanges, etc... People aren't that dumb. They buy fractions of gold/silver ounces.

Now is the worst time to get in. it's going to plummet. Sell what you have and buy in at a lower price

It will just be in FIAT dollars, with the bitcoin amount under it. This is a non issue.

Bitcoin is only dumping because people are trading their ETH for BTC, then selling the BTC.

>Bitcoin goes up
FUUUUUUUCK WHY DIDNT I BUY
>Bitcoin goes down
HAHHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO!

This. If btc goes below $2000 it will be only briefly.

Should I buy bitcoin now? how low will it go?

some say 1800, my guess is more around 2000

That's some batshit insane rant right there.
Do you realize that your "capitalist class" are basically the people controlling the party ? The CPC at this point are oligarchs.

When I first heard of ETH it was trading aroudn $30/40. I feel a little justified since it crashed $150 in the last 3 days but at the same time, even if I had bought in $100 back then, I'd have $1000 right now (if I had sold at $300). Fuck me.

Basically every fucking weakhanded "IMMA GET RICH QUIK" newfags on this board ever

From what I've seen a repeat of 2013 where it was a slow gradual decline for a couple years seems possible. But I'm in this for the long term (10+ years) so whatever. Maybe I could buy more for a little cheaper if I wait, but thats a risk in itself.

They wont. They will end up closed off and isolated to their detriment if they do and the world will leave them behind. The only thing constant is change amd those who dont adapt die. Imagine old world china or n korea.

Don't think like this, it's pointless. I sold 200 at ~13 during the DAO meltdown, missed out on 70 grand. Dwelling on these mistakes will kill you

I really doubt this.

Is this an excerpt from your US History summer school class or what?

Criminals dont use bitcoin, they use XMR.

most of them use bitcoins
t. criminal with criminal friends

Thats why Im investing now. There was a 700$ dip. That's good enough for me and I'll see you in half a decade.

But Im curious. Why don't you see a repeat of 2013?

Well the ones that end up in jail use bitcoin. The freedom loving ones, dont.

I'm just hoping my altcoin holdings go up with it (or retain the same proportional value of bitcoin)

really? i've been buying cc info for almost 5 years with btc now. you'd think after 5 years of credit card fraud they'd catch me then, no?

>tfw we might be doing transactions in sats, and someone who owns 1 BTC will be nobility

What race are you?

So is BTC going up again? Double bottom is right?

nice try

you're a piece of shit lol

Considering anyone holding ETH is a fucking moron that could be the case.

Watch them buy BTC at $5000.

Low IQ posts.

That is the case. Anyone that knows about game theory knows that there will always be bitcoin-friendly countries, and those countries that ban bitcoin are giving the bitcoin-friendly countries a lot of power, since when BTC is worth 6 to 7 figures in a decade and millonaires want to buy a house, they will go on these countries and they will get all the tax revenue.

>implying wallets aren't ready to change the value to mBTC to accomodate easily readable prices for when BTC owners are the ones that will cuck your dumb ass

Seriously kill yourself. You are not going to make it.

To me, the biggest threat to bitcoin is another coin at this point. It's obvious crypto will continue to grow, but will another coin take BTC's place?

honest question - is it ok to keep all of my $150 of coins in bittrex, or should I put some in a cold wallet? What's a good wallet to use?

t. noob