Sick of all these fake giveaway threads. Therefore, I'm going to give one of you 1 LTC to balance Veeky Forums karma...

Sick of all these fake giveaway threads. Therefore, I'm going to give one of you 1 LTC to balance Veeky Forums karma. Post good reason and I will send to someone in top ten replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LeJaUH2n9C2RDxcHdQNAdY6rUCEtLbAR6p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and here's my address so when you see that Op delivered maybe some of you might want a share of the karma.

LWwufU5g3dxZHy2fdPpP9ghcS8vTwGT7Fu

Dont trust the lady in red.

LNgJnF9YKXBVq4iTZHvjhpWfmtAKg81Crk

I spend my life posting memes on Veeky Forums, this LTC will go towards the greater good

Don't give away your coins, just sell your LTC into USDT, user.

Anyway, just in case,
LdBWi3ndVZ1xB4gHrTVZbBMCnnakiZD6eG

im from venezuela... yesterday mi familia completa solo comimos una arepa en todo e l dia

LXGwnrrMgt4LWdKb8tmHJccFa6ViJDboUi

i had invested 40 percent of my portfolio in DGB and rest in Ethereum... its now down 60 percent.. even half LTC will do user..

LM6xzQsxwUxNr8cjDPEYmaLp6QmWRedcy6

I don't speak Spanish. So you're out straight away

LeJaUH2n9C2RDxcHdQNAdY6rUCEtLbAR6p

_.-^-._ .'''.
.-' _ '-. | ~ |
/ |_| \ '._.'
/ \ |
/| _____ |\ |
| |==|==| | |
|---|---|---| |--|--| | |
|---|---|---| |==|==| | |
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The lollipop farm

LcgbdMYjK5Yfz7jw36tESf1GcKNN9xsPnT
I don't have any and would like to know how it feels to be in lamboland

I only bought like 9 LTC :(

Li26p7G74i42oN9DQcPHTMsy7D5jsPvi6B

You're a fat gay retard

L65OPISAFAGGOT33fmtAKg81Crk

almost. at least i tried

Fuck it. You win for being the biggest retard. Congrats. Please post proof that I sent it to you

LbE5BwUMHBPdU3oph2H2DkYdMhtXGXnie7

because I've been trying to arb and my numbers are wrong, oof

LV3rUpwnLHvfv7QARybdXLbnHLYAUmtuzG

The picture is the DND character I am playing so you know I am a super cool guy

Hey mate,

I sold all my crypto yesterday at loss, feel shit about it

LeVyrbCpNDYc6t5m3P1YoCDfJS9XDfuVRL

Because of my digits.

LeUeLuCgiLKYFhDyJKqM4ABoiFsxq6fM2E

I reallly really really need some monies now..

LSWDgWyEPHgopnNkBgQspN8b5rxcQzFXkn

Anything that gets me a good lunch for a day.
LawtxG7x78HBK9ei183augtuY4jHosbjJ8

im from venezuela, yesterday my whole family just eat 1 arepa for all of us

LZG74rTKk61BwbkhVzFYsesSBmVj9RLs8k
Getting cucked by my internship, people not paying, might not be able to hand in my thesis on time and still HODLING in this crash.

F U C K M E

LRB1LaAvdQouduhDJx2sPKH81WRfqiPVev

Reason: I'll be your best friend, wash your lambo and do something funny with it (the LTC)

I already sent it you guys.

LWhmxi2m8LBgUXHrTYFdGF2sikDDgrMFT7
Financial troubles, fiancee is ill, dog is ill.

I have no good reason and even if I had one, there's probably others posting here who are in more dire need. The fact that we all have wallets means we all have money to gamble on crypto. I'm posting to tell you the truth that we're all just beggars and probably don't need it at all. And you're either someone looking for attention in a post, you're bored and are fucking around, or you're actually 1 out of the hundreds a day who say they'll do what they said.

Regardless, I hope you make it.

LWiQvLwgYMdt684e1fF5x23s7rPd7gGA3o

live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LeJaUH2n9C2RDxcHdQNAdY6rUCEtLbAR6p/

sick thanks mate B-) lollis for everyone 8==>

cheers

Because the LTC mining rig I want to buy is 41 LTC...and you can seriously help me out. Im right on the verge of having enough to purchase it, including the PSU...and still being able to pay my bills this month.

LPqCvjEgbKXTtC4Hgesjb1skgAAAtZ7G2f

Good reasons? It would help me to

a) Recover my faith in Veeky Forums.

b) Trade with bigger amounts (right now I am playing with 100€ because I am a poorfag)

I just want to pay my parents bills.

LLMys51ZH5VfdLhUYgTQgRVCq4qeKzwmz9

LWAunXm6yhrEm3dnygVCLYwAKwH3esLuWF

Why give me Ltc? No reason, I'm not struggling. I work full time as an electrician, I do alright, not amazing but I get by well enough. Have about 0.5 btc portfolio total value, spread out into different coins of course.

But you would certainly make my day, thanks in advance.

Congrats Paul

i go to university and was watching the crypto-craze for a while, but didn't participate due to lack off money. I worked my ass off over the whole of june to get some spare cash. as i got my hard earned 1000$ (much money for me) pay check I visited Veeky Forums and decided to buy my first BTC, ETH and golem because i listened to you guys on the fucking 23rd of june. 1 fucking day before the crash. pls help.

Lb5bzKiSohB6yCt7Wi9Me1xyPUYCgeM7Fy

I will give you a /quickrundown/ of my life

>come from upper middle class family
>went to good uni
>dropped out because I am a lazy faggot
>now im a loser who works at safeway during 3rd shift
>had to fuck a 3/10 hambeast to end a 5 month dryspell
>came inside her and now I wake up every day crossing my fingers there isnt any text messages from her
>have nothing going for me and it doesnt look like its getting better

Do I deserve that ltc? no there are others probably worse off but any little gift would make me feel extremely grateful

LR2zBHcJphr7cBmjfk2U6eS5C4AZREx56E

You're welcome. Hopefully this will restore Veeky Forums karma, and maybe someday someone will return the favour.

Lh9SC6Jwa7JKXXd8s7o4LC3KJN42xH62jz
Good bless you my lord.

0x0d3246199a3afb867b632191b319c4f27a38b3c8

Thanks bro.

Hahahahahaha h h ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm fucking dying hahaha

LW4RrXQh4w263zFSC22r9CA2tjyMnykBqR

I'm very poor.

LcRK8VmyrWkTmFja38414GGRU7jtYAhNpK

I'm victim of dgb.

Well in the past I gave away 1000 DGB to some user that didn't have any money to get started with crypto(pic related). About a day after I sent it, DGB started mooning. Keep in mind I was a complete poor fag at the time and that was like 1% of all the DGB I had. I believe in crypto karma like you do since that day. If you send me one I'll actually post proofs that you did. Thanks user.

LhCYifEderzcjhqrM2ApbDBep9a2hp4WFp

Hi mate.
Nothing special to say, I spent almost my whole life with insomnia and depression.
I'm a kissless dateless virgin, and I started only a few days ago (and obviously the market crashed almost immediately) so if you can send also a little help it would really make my day.

LZkSbnvA8dvUeYDM7xTBpo3Y64nVynxySo

godspeed user

LWikvHqSvrTh6Bb5P3kJMbLXJ5GCFHznTX

Thank you.

LYQr9nuxXm6AV1s7t5yaV2tSH7g4pnnJVJ

I actually have money and I'm really trying to buy some crypto coin but fuck me if all the trading places are asking me everything from ID's to my fucking first newborn for identification. I fucking finally got coinbase up and running but it's taking a fucking century to actually atctivate my bank accounts just to buy some coin. Give me something to get started just so I can learn on my own.

Just got bittrex up and running but I can't buy directly with fiat so now I have go to localcoins or whatever the fuck just to get some BTC to buy LTC or whatever the fuck.

LSmUNBc6R9qkDJMmbiKtyxcHZrZphw4U5S
Plz

LYGmMvLbS1KFLUsSWCoTNxUGU74hXVU6cg
I belive that LTC will blast after 1 August. Thanks.

Living a third world country. Suffer from crippling depression and social anxiety. I am really lost all hope of living. Literally have nothing to look forward to. Even $10 worth LTC is more than enough for me.

My LTC address is LVFUCb9hnEFRY5xwCYJdP7Q1FL1ue8ZPvy

LTbUfti6qvDgGGfKa2fwQGhp6Tn2wCEW6b

I need an entry point into LTC with my big pulsating Cock

need funds to build a rocket with a camera to disprove flat earth to a friend

0x82568d0d4773f297df1a2439d794fd3d465ba9f5

LKwLvSf9FwCty5nAypHF8hX3EP8pFb1eeW
Im begging you

Give me LTC if you want to help me produce this shitcoin I have been dreaming about for months. I have been focusing full time on it lately and it would be nice to get some $ since I don't have a job (Uni break).

LP7xo6xeABiRvu8r3rPCHX9LecPVX5cQ9D

Shit, one day if my shitcoin moons you might mysteriously receive 10 LTC from me, who knows.

I hope you're real shit nigga
LSWP2ri2EkgyDhJ4S2hBNdjhqMnrVTDG3j

trying to start my own illegal underground taxidermy petting zoo. This LTC will help cover the cost of ketamine to tranquilize the animals that i decide to kidnap from the zoo

LTC: LXytTF2AKHVwqTvbasp5LWkYX4V7L7Mp8Q

Need money for college. Parents don't want to pay. Currently working @8€/hour and still not enough. Live like shit.

LfNW1HHyRqxgKpGU82tn3aW29AmqkEPEcd

i own literally 0 ltc and would like some
LNJMwbU8j4Dc9CEKJqBWtM3EbVKGCjzfW2

Well I'm poor as fuck
Getting into trading crypto to pay for stem cell treatment for myself and no0t be some lame cunt
I'd appreciate it OP

LTcQSQBAE7mpAEEy6APKEaoCBAjqitxqxv

because like you I like meming and im a profesiona lmemer for clood 9 pls halp me and support clood9 dont pay the memerz bby pls i want u like the lollipop farm bbykil
i hope u support me for the memz oki? i am weri poor live in afreeca
LZuZNx8JQeLcPZgfU94JRcMdAGAZ9Tn2hv

i need to buy a box of ammo...
thx in advance

LZPLMzkSNXfJgf3nngDHYWBUGrwsr6ARsn

>because

LfFDvek3mWZT8uAszjc4h3MXwXayrddpoE

Im good at turning nothing into something.
I'd love to try and multiply 1 LTC

LgFPuWUDWbq9EjED1U1nZR2xzMWaqM8WWn