October 2017

>October 2017

WHY DIDN'T I BUY ANS, HOLY SH-

how do those bags feel?

light as a feather :)

I bought at $2 and $3.50. The fact that the lowest it got during the crash was a dollar or so above my purchase price means I'm relatively safe.

what will happen in oktober?

Day of the Ant

Night Of The Long Ants

I joined, couldn't post for 10 mins and then got kicked for not saying anything, good job retards

Do we have a proper hype thread?
I swear this board is utter shit when it comes to having fast moving threads because every fucker seems to have this inclination of making his own thread.

Real nigga moment I was about to buy ANS yesterday but held. Now thing looks fine but you guys have a 35 btc wall.

Yeah Im not really sure how the fuck we can pass this one.

all my bying prices were so low even compared to now that I prefer lending STR 2.5% a day on polo... still less stressful and incredibly rewarding after doing all the math...

I'm considering going all ANS, ANT & BNT.

Retard, ETH is going back up to $300+ anytime now, and it's going to be fast, no way to catch the train if you miss it.

>buy walls are real and can never be removed

babbys first crypto

WOW, a whole 1.5x?

I have buy ANS, Maidsafecoin, Wings and BNT. I have sold all My ETH, because i do not think ETH have the same upsite as My new coins. Sell ETH buy ANS and BNT at least. My opinion, Your choise.

This post reeks of curry.

Curry from Norway. I am rich, i just want to swim in money, and retire.

what is going to happens exactly in October?

Pajeet, how did you find out about Veeky Forums? Oh, and tell your brother he should stop scamming people with his fucking pump and dump groups

ANS and BNT moving up, while everything falls. Sell Your ETH, and save Your retirement with ANS and BNT.

I normally hung on /b...

An 84k$ wall in a currency valued at 315 mil. Oh goodness, what ever shall we do?

Pajeets are a rare delicacy around here, please deposit your money into any of the pnd scams and leave

>315mil buywall
Someone really believes in this coin just getting half the orders filled is a huge risk

Tomorrow when the Chineese Get out of bed, and start buing, you will cry, you did not put money in ANS. The clock is about 03.00 and everybody slepes in China now. You wait, you cry....

*selling

China literally always dumps their bags on us though

ans WILL moon

U are wrong boy, they have massive bots, there isnt such thing like (wakening up). And they ll not pump ANS, take a look at ETH now, and tomorrow.

Its risen $3 today, there is a moon coming guys either buy now or wait until after the correction for round 2

What's more likely, eth doubling or ans? Invest accordingly

I bought at 25.

What do you think would be a good exit point If I plan to sell and back back after correction?

Where do you buy ANS

alliexpress

come on why not just help me out instead of trying to impress strangers on the internet, are you reall that self conscious?

bittrek

Coinbase -> Bittrex

NEED MORE SPOON FEEDING, BABY?

i'm holding ETC and LTC on coinbase but the fees are insane, the best way to buy BTC on coinbase and send to Bittrex address?

>Can't use google
>Can't use coinmarketcap
>Can waste 1 minute of his time to find
>Gets upset when people make fun of him because of it

any correction happening soon?

rn

Dont get greedy, it can be tonight it could be a week from now see if the market is slowing down then make your choices.

You mean if volume keeps increasing I should keep holding?

Tomorrow when the chineese reads the news about bank of china are going to support cryptovaluta, They will start invest. Some invest a little, but there are lots of chineese to invest.