CRASH #2 HAPPENING

SELL SELL SELL

200 ETH TODAY

CRASH #3 TOMORROW - 150ish

Read what the fucking experts say for once biz

Expert here.

OP is a faggot.

even the normies on le reddit have resigned themselves to low 100's watching, I wonder if 200 is the point of no return though.

Problem is there are clueless fuckwits and experts posting on here and it's hard to tell which is which

95% clueless retards

5% relevant info

it's rising again you faggot. stop spreading fud.

I would have sold on last thursday but I transferred my btc to my vault on coinbase by accident. Was waiting for confirmation forever check into find out I need to confirm with second email I don't even use This accident has literally cost me thousands. I am out in 12 hours.

Trust me. I have a phd in memes, and I'm telling you to listen to op. Op is an expert if ive ever seen one.

This board might be one of the best places to use tripcodes when making predictions.

Someone could keep a running tally of hits and misses for the prestige of being king-shit-Veeky Forums knowitall.

ETH is dead. ANS is the new ETH.

I honestly think it is a correction. I just needed the cash for a house down payment.

lol, have fun competing with the faggots buying when it dips 2% and reselling on every rally. The coin has nothing going for it right now and is been used as a swing trading fuck toy, you need to look at more than 24 hours on the charts to get its real direction.

IT NEVER REALLY ENDS, DOES IT?

>Sell at a loss!
Fucking retard, if we sell at a loss we have nothing. I'm going to hang onto ETH like I did my BTC for a few years. What was $0.05 of BTC in 2015 turned into $1 in 2017, and ETH seems to be too big and well known to fail at this point. I'll drive by your house in a few years with an average car that I OWN and only 10 years left of paying off my house and laugh at you because you got Jewed into giving away all your Pajeetcoin that suddenly increased in value by 500% the next year

lmao, if recent ICOs start dumping today all at once, its 100$ FLOOR

PRAY TO YOUR MOTHER THEY DONT DUMP ALL AT ONCE

ITS TIME TO FACE REALITY. BTC IS 1800-2000$. AUGUST MAY CHANGE THINGS, BUT UNTIL THEN THIS IS IT

FPBP
I don't care if ETH goes through a correction and decreases in value to $0.01, it is known by enough normie retards at this point to shoot back up to $400-$500 within a year or two (three max)

>a year or two (three max)
thats some long term coping, shieet

Its only down 40% from ATH.

Its down about 30% from mid June. Plenty of room to go down.

>experts
lel, have you ever seen major banks long term forex trades? They get fucking hammered on the regular. They make the money by trading short term and offering constant markets.

Its obviously on a downswing and confidence is shit, just sell and buy back once it hits $175 a coin

good avdice

Bruh... the community (besides ETHTrader) is being very skeptical right now and is starting to panic. But it's not just ETH, its the whole cryptymarket. August will be significant for BTC, until then whole July will be very bad.

But these few days will be especially bad, just pray the ICOs dump slowly or at all. Otherwise its a bloodbath.

fuck you. i bet last week you never even heard of it.

You are being the retard here.

Buy and hold is generally a good simple strategy but if you are watching the market you can make more money even by selling at a loss.

Let's say i have 10 ETH ($300 each value)
> value drops 10% ($270 each ETH), i sell and get $2700
> value drops another 20% from original value ($210 ETH)
> Using the $2700 from my initial sale at loss, i buy 12.85 ETH ($210 each)
> Value bounces back over time to initial $300 per ETH and im now profiting $855

TLDR version:
> Buy the fucking dips even if you lose a bit of money on the way down

Correct, but this DIP will go lower, therefore wait until we in the clear.

Everyone with a brain knows that you should buy the dip.
It will serve you good in the end.

you know times like this I really regret not having a dedicated savings for crypto and the like, I'd be buyin left and right.

If they have spare funds, if they have their money tied up because they bought at 250-350, they cant buy.

Sell, buy back lower as previous poster said.

nope tomorrow is 170, the day after 150, it will stabilize at 130-140

No different from the normies buying eth.

no.
1) you are trying to time the market. Lets say you shorted at $270 but then the market actually recovers to $300. Now you lost $300 with nothing to show for it.
2) You short at $270. But everyone else shorts at $270 like you said they should. Market moves far lower than it would have otherwise. That's what everyone is doing right? But now you've crashed the market and the rest of the world doesn't want to invest into cryptocoin because the market is too volatile. Now the market doesn't recover to $270 for a couple months. You've only hurt cryptocurrency in the long run. Congrats, you've done exactly what fiat currency holders/banks/governments want you to do.

This guy gets it

You buy a little more with pocket change if you want without selling or stand aside

mr market is selling all his shit so why we sell?