Might be crazy, might not be crazy, this is all a gamble anyway. Just put 1BTC in RDD at 60sats...

Might be crazy, might not be crazy, this is all a gamble anyway. Just put 1BTC in RDD at 60sats. Its the only coin yet to launch and I can afford to lose 1 BTC. Who the fuck else is in on this? Are we crazy? I missed the BTC moon, got in on ETH, missed Cloak, I don't want to miss another low priced coin going nuts. We I make it biz??

look at this graph, surely this is the end of the dip?

About to buy this dip hard I love this coin

I will never understand what biz sees in this coin, is it just because it's cheap and you can buy lots of them?

Because there is no product, no hype, yet it is so cheap and the idea behind it is on point.
Devs are working and product will be released.
That's when its going to go up.

It's so fucking cheap right now, look at the youtube crypto reviews. All of them says its cheap
I grabbbed some at 64 sats and will just wait it out.

>yet to launch
Try blocknet, rdd already skyrockted pretty hard on april

That, and partly because its software hasn't been released yet properly. Also there are a bunch of shitcoins above it with less potential. That's why I did this. If you can tip on any social media, that's a huge market. facebook, youtube, forums, fuck it, even camwhores on periscope etc. Across the world.

Surely this has good potential?! I'm nervous though. I always am when I trade.

Great choice senpai

I always fucking hate myself when I miss something that moons that I had actually thought about buying but didn't. I'm smoking pretty hard right now.

Its really promising as its whole premise is incredibly simply any normie can understand its use. Once redd-id and the browser extensions release and have made it normie friendly. More and more people start tipping to get the word out, interest in this coin will go insane. Just youtube content creators alone will make this incredibly useful. And theres hundreds of other popular websites where it can be implemented.

Get ready.

Good choice at the moment and coming weeks

Jumped from 60 to 66sats!

Been staking

30Btc just got pulled from the asks as the price moved towards it, clearly this is being manipulated to keep the price down, but what for?

accumulation

they know they can fuck with the emotional newcoiners that bought this shitcoin

Saw this too, in fact a lot of BTC has been pulled, and the price has jumped up, I'm hoping this continues!!

there's 2 million btc in the asks

ANS is the future for a week or so.

I ment at a certain price such as 64 sats which it was at

That's also priced up to a dollar

How do I stake RDD? I never understood this

I'm holding couple millions too but stop shilling, or at least post some proof. You might fend off some people because of this.

Keep your wallet open and unlocked and just wait.

XRB is hitting Bittrex soon

I'm staking about 500 rdd a day. It's nice worth about a dollar

Have to let coins mature for 8 hours then it happens automatically, put mouse over green arrow in bottom right to see how long you will have to wait, the days go down by the hour, well at least they did for me

Does this work with the Reddcore wallet?

Yes. Use only the Reddcore wallet for safety. Never share your seed or wallet file if you're not mentally challenged.

A lot of buying activity in the last 2 hours. If this continues it might break 70 again, that ask money is getting eaten up slowly but surely. now at 67-8 sats.

you know those are all from a couple whales right
they'll take it off when they're ready

right now you can clearly see accumulation

I have 76K RDD and i never got a stake, my weight went up to the point i had 3 hours left of waiting and now it's up to 5, what is happening?

How many RDD should I aim to hodl?

Been holding this shitcoin from 85 satoshi waiting for it to do something so I could dump it, but at this point I decided I'll just hold it until it moons or goes to 0.

You would have been better off buying ANS at 200k if you really wanted to get rich I think.

From what I've seen today, if this breaks 68, that 6-7 btc on the asks will vanish just like all the rest of the money has today as buying increased and the price will go into the low 70s

We gonna make it boys!!

>but at this point I decided I'll just hold it until it moons or goes to 0.

This what I'm doing

ive been wanting to buy rdd for a long time but got agoras instead. i hope u make a shitton myugy

Im waiting for the price manipulation to stop. I wanna see how high this fucker will go.
But that one cuntbag who keeps moving sell walls just wont fucking let it go.

The fucking asks list is insane. There's fat amounts of bitcoins waiting at nearly every sat uptick. How tf will the price get past 200sat with this shit going on?

Bro did you read my post lol you replied to it tho

It's the same couple whales doing it
Once they take it off, it'll do it's thing
You can't ask me though, ask the whales when it's going to take off

someone pls respond

Yo, my staking said 102 days till reward at first, now it says 5-6 days - this took two years. I haven't actually got anything yet, but it's 5% a year apparently

However it goes up sometimes or down sometimes by a day, I don't know exactly what I'll get

Fuckk two days not years lol

Sometimes people just pull their money as it the price nears their money. I think this is how huge jumps happen. There has been no turnover just people running.

I've noticed my reward time jumps around, there isnt a lot of info how weighting works, there is probably an FAQ somewhere about it

I think it's because more people are staking

Today the network weight went up by 45%
For some reason a lot of people found interest today

fuck u guys i want coins every hour
no one stake please