Long Range Holds

What coins are you investing in for the long haul now that everything is dipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/finepumps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Factom iconomi ardor nxt decred
Only to get more bitcoin

Ltc, xmr

When in doubt, go to currencies

RDD, at 60sats. 300k. Its the only cheap coin yet to release their shit. Might launch might not, time will tell.

t.me/finepumps ever tasted gentlemen pumps? now you can

Am I accomplishing anything by reporting these shitskins?

ETH, ANT, MNE

LTC
SC
XRP
STRAT
Is what I was thinking of buying today

Ark

STRATIS
LTC
IOC

winter is coming
LTC
BAY
NMR

SC great idea, super undervalued

Bitcoin

ETC, POT (for some reason), DGB

ANS/RDD/XVG

>BTC
>XRP
>SC
>BAY (bae)

>BAT
>GNT
>SC
>LTC
I'm kinda on the fence about ARK. Can someonr give me a quick rundown?

>ICN
>ARK
>DCR
>BLOCK
>WAVES
>CFI
>ANS
>UBQ
>NXS

All of them

ark good to get short term gains that's about it

Library
Moon
Decred
Burst
RDD
Golem
ICN
SC

Goal is the communication between different blockchains, main dev is an ex rocket enginner who worked for ESA and NATO
There are no reason for it not to succed, i advice you to get it now at 0.5 because it will not see this price anymore, then forget about it for a couple of years

CAD until bitcoin is back to $1600

LBC, VTC, RADS, XZC

primarily ANS and QTUM. Two chinese coins with tremendous potential and an enormous market behind them.
Also IOTA ( bought at the lowest )

Everything in STRAT because I hate myself

LMC. There is a conference in July sometime to announce LMC 2.0. I will sell the hype and buy the news. It'll be like ANS all over again so get in early.

Ive been in and out of this shitcoin a few times. I think ive made about 2% profit off this crap.

Are you for real or a desperate bagholder? I dont see it being much more worthless than it is now

Quite the opposite

Decred master race

I'm for real. I waited for it sell off before I bought in. The conference was supposed to be late June but was pushed back to July. I think that is why the coin mooned a few days ago then started selling off. This coin is going to break out sometime next month so now is a good time to get in.

ICN

ARK is our savior.
Greatest coin concept of all time, endorsed by Steve Mnuchen and Goldman Sachs backed. Talk of adopting ARK as a possible replacement for the EURO, full implementaion as the digital currency of India.

Put everything on ARK

lmao

Quick question Veeky Forums fags:

What are thoughts on steem and lbry as long term holds? I don't see many people talking about them but I hear a lot about them elsewhere. Am I being shilled? Pls tell me what a retarded wagecuck faggot I am so my hard on fucks off for these coins.

Yeh 2nd this question as another poorfag who has been eyin these

LiteDoge

ESPERS2

Lambo up

Ltc, xmr

Multinational dev team making only small ripples as volume grows on this beast. We have yet to see espers go supernova.

Websites on chain on the roadmap
Mobile wallet with messaging
Secure transactions unlike the other double spend coins out there
Already on a asian markets
Headed towards larger markets as we speak
Still cheap enough for everyone 27 sat

But im a shill and one for a decent coin

BAT.....been accumulating like mad during this downturn.

Omni was real cheap earlier, but still drastically undervalued.

ETH Classic
GameCredits
MobileGo
MaidSafeCoin
ANS/NEO
Bitcoin Plus
LISK

Byteball, but it's not dipping, and it won't until the next airdrop in july 9th.

You're a living meme

>Trusting jews and Jewish schemes
ISHYGDDT

LISK
Ubiq
Iconomi
Ark
Mysterium (for this one i have bad feelings)