What does Veeky Forums think about burying an ancient prehistoric skeleton because of 'muh traditions"?

What does Veeky Forums think about burying an ancient prehistoric skeleton because of 'muh traditions"?
when will people realize that tribal traditions and religion is cancer?
pic related; kennewick man

Science is STILL new to them.

Science generally doesn't pay the featherheads bribe money anymore. That and they're scared to death that somebody is going to find a Pre-Clovis European site and eternally blow their bullshit out of the water. That's why they throw a hissy fit over remains being reburied.

Your tin foil hat is too loose. I recommend at least one size smaller. The thought control beams coming from Lincolns Mt. Rushmore dick antenna can shrink your brains

and cant forget about the mudslimes breaking ancient artifcats because
>muh religion
its rage inducing desu

> found the prairie nigger

That's funny, most of you enlightened white people get mad when people go to grave yards and start digging up coffins? Could it be that white people dont understand science and thier bones are fair game if I say need them for science? Why should a bunch of overly emotional white people be able to stop me from digging up the remains of their dead eight year old kid and parading it around for science? So silly.

Awesome, I have been wanting to dig this girl up for a long time. I am so glad you white people believe In science so you wont mind if I dig her out and play with the bones and put them in my museum.

Because A: There's nothing to be gained from exhuming a recent corpse. And B: You're talking about the body of someone who still has living relatives who knew them, not a 10,000 year old body nobody can lay any legitimate claim to.

Look, I'm cool with leaving native remains in the dirt. They can bury their past if they want so far as I'm concerned. It's not as if they had anything to teach us anyway. But it's going to be fucking hilarious when we find a 20,000 year old Solutrean site and absolutely crush all that featherhead "WE WUZ FIRST AN SHEEIT" garbage.

That damn skeleton is so ancient that it hardly shares a similar ethnic makeup to the local tribe who decided to complain, trying to get paid off for nothing. It's several thousands of years old and way outside of their cultural context. If you find a mysterious ancient skeleton anywhere else in the world it's treated as a fascinating discovery but if corn-niggers are involved then you end up with "muh ancestral mysticism gib money pls"

Destroying ancient artifacts for religion is the same as white people disrupting and destroying ancient artifacts for science.

Just leave it all alone. You do t get to own and destroy something because you don't like something or because you want to study it. Either way, its not yours to take and play with. Fucking children.

>muh science gives me ownership of other peoples remains.

that people is a fossil

The only reason Indians know anything at all about their ancestry is white scientists learning by excavating artifacts. And even then, it's not that impressive. Native American history is basically 13,000 years of savages sitting in the mud banging rocks together with a few short-lived murder cults masquerading as civilisations until Europeans showed up and raped some manners into them. And even then, it didn't really take. So fuck it. We really should just leave their shit alone because it's just not worth going through the legal trouble to dig up evidence of yet another gangbang that terminated in mass murder and/or cannibalism.

So you admit that science did absolutely nothing by studying Native people and gained nothing by it. But you are still upset about respecting the human remains of people that lived long ago? Why so upset. You don't get to set arbitrary time limits on when a human remains is fair game to dig up. If you say 500 years for natives, I say 5 years for whites. Dig them up and toss thier bones into the ocean for scientific study. It's all legit. We need to study these white peoples bones to understand how they came so far only to be so retarded.

> native
> people

Choose.

Native history just isn't that impressive and since the very people who benefit the most from us exploring it are the ones trying to block us at every turn, I say that we should stop. Fuck the Indians. Everything they know of their past further than a few generations back was given to them by white scientists. If they want to stop that, so be it. It's mostly nothing but savagery, anyway.

I want to see an effort to find Pre-Clovis European sites. The Indians can't say shit about that and it's a potentially wide open field of study.

Natives are the only people. You illegal aliens from Europe are not people. You are not even humans, you europeans have the most non human Neanderthal DNA. Europeans are disgusting pig hybrids. Go bang on your own bones sub human caveman.

How exactly did Natives benefit from your science? You think destroying two continents of vibrant culture and healthy ecosystems is somehow a great benefit to us. Europe is a cancer that needs to be wiped out, hopefully your fellow white Mohamedians can slaughter you all.

We invented the machines you use to berate us.

You invented nothing. You are nothing. You came from a line of savages who achieved nothing of note even with two continents and 13,000 years and when we stop feeding and clothing you, you'll go right back to nothing. You are our pets. You are the animals we feed to assuage our guilt over having smashed your little tribes.

You guys are pretty pitiful.

>In June 2015, scientists at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark determined through DNA from 8,500‑year-old bones that Kennewick Man is, in fact, related to modern Native Americans, including the Colville from the region in which his bones were found. The international team of scientists had confirmed that finding to the Army Corps of Engineers in 2013.

>Chatters, the discoverer of the bones, had long changed his conclusions after finding similar skull shapes among confirmed ancestors of Native Americans. The results did not surprise scientists who study the genetics of ancient people, as almost all Paleoamericans "have shown strong genetic ties with modern Native Americans." Analysis showed that Kennewick Man is “very closely related to the Colville" tribe in northeast Washington. The results were published in Nature magazine.

/thread

> vibrant culture

What part of crouching in front of a buffalo dung fire, picking lice out of your cousin-wife's hair qualifies as "vibrant"?

Haha all your machines and all your science will not save you from the ecological disasters you have created that will wash your white grandchildren under the waves. We will go back to what we were, you will even less. You will be the stories we tell our children, living lives without your toxic white food. Your civilization has doomed itself with your pride and constant consumption. We still have tribes, and we will have tribes long after your homogenized pathetic excuses for civilizations have consumed themselves in fire. You kill people by the millions and call us savages? Your fascism and communism and capitalism and all your other ridiculous ideologies that make slaves of you and slaughter you will eventually consume you all. We will remain. This land is ours. It always was, and always will be. Say goodby white man, you will kill each other off as you always have. You are the savages.

You can keep this planet. My descendants will take the stars while you and your fellow tribals are still killing each other in the mud.

Not every tribe was plains Indian you uncultured swine. They were in fact the most nomadic and least developed. There were plenty of tribes that had developed large scale building projects and irrigation and agriculture. You are ignorant and pathetic.

ITT: White people arguing with other white people in red face

Great, you can move in to another new world and slaughter all the life forms you find there and then destroy that planets ecology and environment. Then when you strip that planet and leave it rotting and destroyed you can pat yourselves on the backs and celebrate how great you are. Haha look at all the people and worlds we have destroyed! On to the next one! White people are a cancer to the universe.

OP here. I am actually a brownskinned ex muslim and being brought up in that culture it still seemed pretty goddamn stupid to me that they would destroy these wonderful artifacts and things used to study history and archaelogy cuz of "god said so". Its pathetic.
Whats more pathetic is that the butthurts think that anyone protesting against these things must be white,
>WHITEY DESTROYIN MY CULTURE ; (
Culture is not something divine, it must learn and change with time. Same with traditions, PEOPLE FUCKIN INVEnteD THOSE.
what will it take for people to understand that?

> Great, you can move in to another new world and slaughter all the life forms you find there and then destroy that planets ecology and environment. Then when you strip that planet and leave it rotting and destroyed you can pat yourselves on the backs and celebrate how great you are.

Um, yup. That's usually how we do it all right.

This .Also this unfunny pepe fuck

Don't write /thread unless you know what the fuck you're talking about.

The study established that Kennewick Man was in fact related to modern Native Americans, and that he wasn't a fucking Ainu or Polynesian and he certainly wasn't white. This surprised very few actual archaeologists and anthropologists, though I suppose it surprised some laypeople -- the idea that he "wasn't a Native American", although an intriguing possibility, has always been a longshot, and everybody with actual training knows not to take forensic anthropology too seriously when it comes to *individual* remains as opposed to populations.

Establishing that he was in fact a Native American was not (or rather should not have been) enough to mandate handing him over under NAGPRA. To repatriate remains there has to be a clear tie to a SPECIFIC tribe or group.

1. The Colville aren't, culturally and ethnically speaking, a single tribe at all. They are a (political) coalition that is federally recognized for historical reasons as a single tribe (and some of their component "bands" have separate federal recognition as tribes elsewhere).

2. The link between Kennewick Man and the Colville is not very strong; they're the group he's most closely related to out of *all the tribes they tested*, but, as one of the study's co-authors explicitly noted, “We will never be able to say what population, what individual in the Americas, is most closely related to [Kennewick Man] simply because most Native Americans haven’t been sequenced."

3. Establishing vague "relation" isn't enough to establish ANCESTRY--and direct, provable ancestry is a criteria for repatriation under NAGPRA. Failing that, there has to be a clear "cultural affiliation", which, in this case, there obviously was not.

Kennewick Man's remains do not belong to the Colville and the bill that "returned" them was illegal and should not have been passed. But it's not like Congress skirting the law in cases like this is anything new.

Was wondering when you were going to mention the meso-american pyramids and astronomy, or did the Aryans do good math n shiet 1300 years ago. matter of fact

>WHAT WERE THE ARYANS DOING 1300 YEARS AGO?

Also, I don't really blame the tribes for what they did; their actions were understandable although not correct. I blame Congress, for being lazy and spineless and returning the remains, and the Army Corps of Engineers, for being lazy and spineless x 1000 and dumping tons of rock and dirt on the site where Kennewick Man was found to deliberately ruin it for further research.

*HISSS* you have foiled our plans! *HIIISSSSS*