What the fuck is this Nazi shit Veeky Forums?

What the fuck is this Nazi shit Veeky Forums?

Can someone explain to me how associations are even allowed to do this? If people already own the place, how is this legal?

If I buy a house, will I have to put up with all this shit? Is there any way to escape it?

How the fuck can I get a house that I can freely do whatever the hell I want to? Do those even exist? I don't care if it's shit. I want the freedom to do what I can with it.

>No decorations 15 days after a holiday or you will be fined!
>No bicycles on your patio!

Then just don't move there, user

If you don't like the terms, walk away

I live here.

My question is whether there's any way to escape this shit.

Are there places without housing associations, without all that garbage?

This shit is one step away from saying
>No Christmas decorations
I don't like that.

Where can I go where it would be legal for me to destroy my own house if I wanted to?

>sees blatant kikery
>believes it to be the work of Nazis
Gas yourself.

HOAs are both good and bad, like any laws

I actually like my HOA rules because it means my trashy fucking neighbors can't ruin my property value

don't do it.
Never buy into this shit.
They are 100% gonna hassle you for everything if you even look at them wrong. Assholes on a power trip all the time.
Last one I lived at, I got friendly with the security guard so I always escaped issues.

I hate these things with a burning passion OP your not alone.

IF I WANT TO BLAST TECHNO MUSIC ON MY FRONT LAWN PISS DRUNK IN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT MY GRANDMAS FUR COAT I WILL GOD DAMN IT.

You're right. I'm sorry, I misspoke.

This is fucking jews and I know that.

Is there any escaping it though?

I get that, I guess. But at what point and how can I have the freedom to enjoy my own house, so to speak?

Taxes too, but I guess you still have to pay them. If I buy land and build a house on it, do I have to pay property tax or something for that house?

It frustrates me that I could pay full price to buy something and then have no right to do what I want with it, assuming of course it doesn't hurt people around me.

I already live here.

And THEY FUCKING FINED ME FOR PUTTING MY GARBAGE OUT AT 6PM THE NIGHT BEFORE.

I'm just bitter I got fined for putting my garbage out at 6pm the night before the trash pickup when apparently the rule is 7pm.

Just don't pay. They have no power over you if you own the place.

Well in this case I don't actually own the place. I was being hypothetical about that and asking for my future, but still I think this is ridiculous.

Apparently they can take your money, treat it as debt, and eventually even evict you if you own the place.

That's what I mean. It's not really ownership.

part of the reason people buy condos is because they don't want to worry about taking care of a house and they are willing to give up some freedom for that luxury

that's a rule because the longer the trash is out the better chance it's going to get knocked over or some raccoon is going to spread that shit all over the property, then the HOA has to hire someone to come pick it up because your ass won't be out there cleaning it up

>I don't own the place

Ding, ding, ding! I knew this all along. The HOA is there to protect the owners of the property. Obviously if you are renting it then the HOA will only be annoying to you.

They all have associations and will raise the rate for every year too. One time I had it where they switch companies and sent a half ass letter. I call and ask what's the rate. They say it's still the same just because we're new doesn't mean the rate changes. Next month it goes up 20% for everyone. It's all corrupt fucking Jews too. The worst part of condos is your neighbors though. They are always nosey whiney faggots.

t. Condo landlord.

>Are there places without housing associations, without all that garbage?
No HOAs anywhere near where I live but I'm in a rural area.

That's fucked up.

I forgive you, user. When I bought my house I didn't even look at anything with a homeowners's association - it's just that simple. I've still got my Christmas lights up, confuses the fuck out of the hummingbirds. Keep meaning to take them down...

>The HOA is there to protect the owners of the property
Yeah I got that. Again, I'm talking about if I owned a property, why the fuck can't I do what I want with it (assuming it doesn't harm other people).

because while you might be a decent person, I can guarantee you that the vast majority of people in the world live like fucking animals and without HOA bylaws the property would go to absolute shit and property values would plummet

Sounds like a law to reduce investor risk. If investors aren't willing to accept those risks in full when they make the investment, why the fuck should I be subsidizing them out of my pocket?

When you buy a condo, do you own it or not?

you own anything within your walls

anything outside the walls is owned by the HOA

It is a way to reduce investor risk (it's also a way to make day to day life not a living hell with shitty neighbors). But you can get a copy of the bylaws before you buy the place and you can vote to change them in the future

Its ok senpai this is Veeky Forums you say its because of niggers

>IF I WANT TO BLAST TECHNO MUSIC ON MY FRONT LAWN PISS DRUNK IN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT MY GRANDMAS FUR COAT I WILL GOD DAMN IT.
what's why you live in the country, bro. i do this weekly

KEK
who's the power tripping bitch that ratted on you?
an hours fucking difference? suck my dick
should read "cannot leave out trash cans until the evening before", none of this exact-fucking-time bullshit

Sound waves are a violation of the NAP.