NMR is down 80%

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who bought NMR just 2 days ago at $165
>It's now $35
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not realizing all cryptos are down right now
>not realizing NMR is a low supply, low market cap rocketship waiting to break 0.5

enjoy being poor faggot

>21m total supply
>all hedgefund profits go into owners pockets,not pooled into NMR
>fell for fancy worded memetoken

Kek, enjoy the ATL brainlet

>not buying ATL
brainlets confirmed

>he thinks the rest of the market is down 80% too
FUCKING KEK
We're down like 15-20% max.

idk who on this board didn't buy at $35, but god damn those people hate money. I'm gonna feel bad when this hits $500 within the year

it was 0.069 several days ago
now it is 0.017.
quite a huge drop

i missed 35 im gonna hop in next low. i dont think it will hit 500 but im sure it will get pumped up again

I'm going to wait another day or two. Two days in a row with massive losses (lost over 30% each day) is pretty bad. I'm guessing it'll take antoher 25% loss tomorrow and then stabalize before the slow climb back up to around $50

as i was typing i actually noticed that too. gonna see how this plays out for now

It's going to hit ATL clearly lel

Might get pumped here t.me/interstellarpump

>>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who bought NMR just 2 days ago at $165

Bough at .029

Sold at .055

WOW I GOT RICH IN 30 MINUTES

Went all in at .065

Degens deserve to be broke.

well its not loss until you sell it

>Being this new to crypto

And NMR is literally a rocketship stationed on Earth.

No clue when it will hit off. But when it does. Oh boy

backed by the founder of renaissance technologies. as in he's literally in their videos and shit. should be in a permanent state of parabola off that fact alone. there has not been a more significant backing in the history of crypto. not even kidding

*co-founder, i should say. other co-founders include robert mercer, the guy who psy-opped Trump into power. basically anything loosely related to this company is absolutely illuminati/bildenberg-tier

now wonder the logo is the black cube of saturn
same as bancor. gonna buy some for illuminati gains.

and those stupid niggers on biz kept telling me to not short and just wait

i could have doubled my NMR amount but those stupid niggers have to be the most retarded cunts who hold at every single point of a coin

I don't want to say I fell for it too, because I didn't really, but I got too nervous to sell at a small loss even though I was nearly certain this thing was going to drop overnight like it did the night before.

Lesson learned here. Holding til I get close to even again and then bailing to buy the dip...can't buy the dip if your money is tied up.

Next pump!

hey holy shit look at this fucking thing go

buy the dip lads :^)

My god this coin just made me rich....bought 12000 NMR at dip....

lol gg user

>I can only afford 6 and bought at .022 and it immediately dips

>buying high