Reversal Imminent

It is officially over. Pic related: the reversal is beginning. Whales are clearly scalping and pushing the price down while accumulating. Screencap this post, or just relax ITT and rejoice in the fact that we held through these difficult times.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/goldpumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLEASE BE RIGHT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAposters not welcome
ITT: comfyposters only

>RSI quite high
woops

I put 60% of my ETH into LTC because of this dip, am I fucked?

>super trend already flipped to bearish on yesterday's candle
>right now outside of bottom of BB and oversold for 2 candles already
I'd say this is a good buying opportunity senpai

Please be true I can't take anymore

I've been waiting for this opportunity for the past month.

NOW IS THE TIME.

YEAH! I JUST PUT 10k ON BTC

I am ready to drop 5K - what should I buy?

BTC? ETH? or LTC?

completely agree with you OP my man

well, the 15 minute chart looks like the spring in pic related, which 'work' on a fuck load of markets in all time frames. But - the 5 minute looks like one of fav meme animals, the infamous spitting camel. It had better start going up fast or u r fucked.

Ltc you fucking retard

my signal to wait

None of you biz crypto fags have been right. In fact you've been the complete opposite. Shut the fuck up now and play dead.

>Your bitcoin will arrive on July 4
nice job bro

Wouldn't buy right now, wait at least a day if not a few days.

Does it usually take so long to receive BTC on Cuckbase? Got mine immediately after confirmed payment on Cuckify

This. Bottom fishing is always gambling.

buy when everyone selling and sell when everyone is buying

what irritates me is the fact that ETH is tied to 200 Euro and some shitcoins are pumping again.

Will this kind of sideways + PnD theme continue til August 1?

i love you guise

just get rich with spike pumps...
t.me/goldpumps

fuck off you curry fuck

someone post a mic drop gif for me
I can't find one under 4 MB

like 15 billion left the market over the market over the weekend and it hasnt come back yet. shit is gonna moon when they back in. get ready to dump before they pull back out

>like 15 billion left the market over the market over the weekend

that's not how market cap works you fucking moron

Not a zero sum gain retard.

it's gonna crash again tomorrow morning you retards

Lambos are back on the menu bois

whales cashing out eth to fiat wouldnt take money out of the market and drive everything down? cus thats what happened and has happened 3 times the last month dumb fuck
i assume you mean zero sum game you silly faggot

also you plebs check my trips of truth next time

you actually believe $15 billion exited crypto? you must, since you're doubling down on your original claim. All I can say is it's unsurprising there are people this stupid on Veeky Forums since it's how I keep making money

pro-tip: market cap = supply x current value

if current value goes down then market cap goes down. Current value is just whatever the last coin sold for. If someone sold ethereum for $100 the market cap would go down by $20 billion, it doesn't mean $20 billion left the market, in fact there's probably only been a few billion dollars that has ever gone INTO the market

so you're shorting then?
>good idea desu
also you mean tonight not morning lol

So comfy rn