TL;DR: The original Veeky Forums delegate either ran off with last week's forged ARK or fucked up and had the forge...

TL;DR: The original Veeky Forums delegate either ran off with last week's forged ARK or fucked up and had the forge stolen.

Either way, the Veeky Forums delegate is compromised and it's not longer a good idea to vote for it.

========================================
Delegate name: biz_classic

(NOT bizclassic)
========================================

Two of the admins from the ARK discord where the old delegate, magnet, was are moving to replace him by setting up our own delegate node.

We're Moon Man (me) and Uncle Chang. You may have heard of us from when Veeky Forums and eight chan raided Shia Labaouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" art project.

Why should you vote for us?
The hypothesis is we'll be less likely to fuck you guys because who we are is public record. We're inherently more transparent than some online pseudonym.
1) People know who we are IRL. (Google "uncle chang hwndu" or "moon man hwndu")
2) People know my address. (I held a hwndu party at my house)
3) We're both actually technically competent people. We both have degrees in CS, work in the tech industry, and have experience in cyber security.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017

Verification tweet from Chang. My twitter has retweeted it (@MoonManHWNDU).

We are already #53 and we just need 100k more ARK to move from the old 'biz' delegate to ours and we will begin forging!

Our payout schedule is the same as the old delegate - and we're doing 100% payout for two full months, with 90% after that PERMANENTLY for anyone who gets in sub-51. After that, whales will get 80% (post-51) and everybody else gets 90%. No other delegate offers payouts as high as we do.

What we have planned:

- Sliding payout schedules based on your staked amount (small bagholders get paid less often so their fees aren't eating up the profits).
- Website similar to mining pools where you can see your current payment and choose your OWN payment schedule, along with other pool stats and your payout percentage/weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to clarify:

We ARE doing daily payouts by default for those who hold enough to not have their profits eaten by fees every day.

Just switched, fucking biz taking my Ark.

>who hold enough to not have their profits eaten by fees every day
How much is that?

422 * ( Your Staked ARK / Total Delegate ARK) is your daily earnings.

Fees are 0.1 ARK. We're not sure where we will set the bar, but probably something like 1 ARK minimum because even at that amount fees eat up 10% of your profits.

Once the website is completed it will be totally up to you to choose your payout frequency.

sheeeit i was wondering why I didn't get paid yesterday

biz_classic then? How do I unvote

that costs 2 ARK altogether
a cheaper way is to generate another address, transfer all ARK to it and vote from there, in which case it costs 1 ARK to vote and 0.1 ARK tx fee to transfer the coins to the new address

IN CASE YOU MAKE A NEW ADDRESS MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR PASSPHRASE!

We've registered a domain. Once I have our SSL certs done and the DNS is propagated I will post it here. In case there isn't a thread or people want more information, that site will be the go to.

Doing God's work my man.

sitrep: we're currently sitting just below forging threshold
the underage niggerfaggot formerly knows as biz aka magnet, or as we like to call him fagnet, is losing votes fast

Revoted fuck biz

Praise biz_classic

Wow we're almost to #52 already

slow and steady
we've raised almost half a mil votes in less then 24h
soon we shall reemerge, victorious

we gon make it bruhs

500k votes in less than 24 hours is unprecedented.

Wow! The one who made this OP image is way better at computer science than the last!

fuck Magnet, stupid faggot just cost himself god knows how much money

>Once the website is completed it will be totally up to you to choose your payout frequency.

Neat

Kudos to you guys for managing to scam Veeky Forums using the same trick and promises of the last guy who scammed them, keep up the good work of fucking the new wave of normies

I sucked my daddy's cock when i was younger so he would buy me an Amiga 500

Take my vote, this is the last time I trust biz ever. Don't let me down.

WrroOOoong!
I did that for a Commodore 64.
Get fact checked, Drumf.

I bet he's crying for mommy now as he probably already told her he's become an IT crypto hotshot who makes enough for all the tendies and mountain jew in the world

Yea, but he made about $1,000 quick fast the peasant. Could have been much greater if he stuck with it.
At least there's a person behind biz_classic some people recognize, not some user 16 or 22yr old who ran off with less than 1k.

you're definitely too old to speak like you do and I've already told you to refrain from posting your curry thoughts until you've absorbed enough of the culture here

>Erd de de ded
>Errrr de de ded
>eeerrr de de ded
Poo in it, just do it now! You shitted up the place in more ways than one.

-60k and fagneto is done.

peepee poopoo vote for my node

i keep getting errors when I try to unvote

Come on Ark bros, lets beat our record of getting into the top 51 delegates & knock off that faggot Magnet who's still clinging on to the 51st spot in order to milk as much Ark as possible out of you remaining voters.

he didn't even make that 1k, he sent it to a whale by accident

what error?

what makes you so certain they aren't one and the same?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. Then he should have come clean, not told people he has a plan, doesn't tell anyone what the plan is either.

The fact that he hasn't shown his face here since it happened tells me volumes.

the profile of the whale delegate states it's a leaf
as we all know already, leafs are cancer

Want to get in on this but I don't understand what Ark the actual coin does? What is the purpose of the Arks? Bitcoin is a currency and Ether is gas but what is Ark?

At this point I'm willing to just buy it to speculate if theres no real point to the Arks themselves.

Voted
Reminder that if you vote before we get into 51st you get 100% payout forever.

90% payout, not 100%.

It's 100% for 2 months for EVERYONE right now.

However, the bottom 50% of bagholders will have 100% payout forever regardless.

aw cmon man, don't call us bagholders we're wise investors

So you changed that, what's the bottom 50% threshold at right now?

We're all bagholders here. I use it as a generic term.

When did I change it? This is what I was promising from the start, no? It's in the OP.

restart your ark wallet
worked for me

>However, the bottom 50% of bagholders will have 100% payout forever regardless.
i kinda like this. gives the arklets a chance

That's why we joke in our discord about being the "communist" node. The idea is to punish whales that get in late or try to hop nodes for easy rewards.

i forgot to ask: would we know an estimate on what the below-50%-average cutoff would be?

It's 90%, which is still better than all the other delegates out there. Plus we're still giving 100% to the bottom half of arklets.

The bottom 50% will of course change as people leave and join the pool but that'll all be calculated automatically on payout so we can't give you any solid numbers.

hell yes
funny enough, this is the only way a commie system could work: voluntarily, and with the option to opt out the system at any point

bbclubark went to forging in under 24 hours but they seem to be a whale group

I'm completely new to ARK, so I'm not sure if I did this correctly, but I tried voting with 10k ARK and might add some more later. How much more does it need before it's #51?

At this point in time it's probably just a way to support the team while they work on their ideas. If you're going to buy in just for the possibility of gains, it's at a pretty nice dip right now. Personally I'm a shitty trader, so the best thing for me to do is stick coins away for a couple years, so Ark is great for me.

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

We need just over 100k more before the node will start forging

Voting with my 16k+ tonight. Excited for website setup, so I can establish weekly payouts to minimize transaction burn limiting my ark returns!

Sweet, thanks. I'll add another 10k soon.

Could be as little as 65k, if it all comes from fagnet's pool.

glad to have you user, we're gonna make it this time

I'll need 1k+ Ark minimum for any kind of return on payout right?

If I have less than that should I even bother?

if anybody falls for this shit you should literally kill yourself for being such a gullable retard

>hey, the last biz ark ran off with my money
>better sign up for another obvious scam

again if you fall for this please just off yourself for being such a gullible fucking retard

I have less than 500 myself, little guys is why there's a minimum payout, so transaction fees don't eat up your share.

Kek, I hate fags like you who come talking shit without knowing a damn thing. It's been explained multiple times why Uncle Chang & Moon Man are trust worthy. So please do us all a favor, fuck off and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from.

He gets paid to do that. There are literally anti-Ark shills. That's how you know it's powerful.

>annihilation spelled wrong

If my understanding is correct you guys would get paid less often but then when the total you should have been paid reaches the minimum you'll get it all then. I'd recommend a few hundred at least though unless you're planning on holding ark longterm regardless.

Right now anyone under 2463 ARK (if we got #51 with the amount we have now) would get 100% payout after the 2-month introductory period. Above that most people would get 90%. We haven't decided on the 80% cutoff yet, but what we're likely to do is 100% if you're below the average and a sliding scale from 99% to 80% if you're above with only the top 10% earning less than 90%.

These figures aren't set in stone EXCEPT that you WILL earn 100% if you are an arklet and unless you are in the top x% (percent not decided yet) you will be making 90%. Nobody will earn under 80%.

shit m9, my bad not a native speaker

As I understand he ran off(or fucked up) the payout but no one lost actual Ark from their wallet right? So there's not any risk?

Sounds awesome, gonna pick up some today and hopefully have the wallet up before forging. Looks like a good long term play. Little worried about the team not having a concrete direction and taking on a lot of projects but the team is absolutely amazing.

The risk is the 1 Ark to vote.
Voters don't pool Ark into their delegates.

Wait until you use the wallet. Best one in crypto, imo.

That fact that people will go to such lengths to FUD a legitimate project kind of pisses me off. But then I remember that for every newcoiner that drops their bags because of it, I get to pick up some more Ark for cheaper.

My suggestion is a sliding scale of 70-80% if you're post top-51. Even at that rate the rewards would make us most attractive to get us up to 800k or so without getting us well over 1 million.

That's correct. The only thing you can possibly lose is 1 ARK you spend to pledge your vote.

No ARK ever leaves your wallet.

Don't forget 90% for all grandfather accounts

this sounds pretty legit

We're still deciding and I don't want to rustle any jimmies with false promises.

I will make this one though - nobody below the average will make under 90%.

Don't worry, we have a script running that will record all voters when we finally hit 51.

Understandable, regardless I'll likely be making more with this node than I could with any other so no complaints here.

SOON

Why did we let some literal manchild run the node before, fuck this I lost 2 ark by switching nodes and this weks profit.

I will run you over irl if you fuck this up

Nobody "let" him. He was just the first person on here to take the initiative to become a delegate so everyone voted for him.

We were in the discord with him and when he fucked up, we took over and made our own to replace him.

it came across as very organic, hastily put together movement and noone thought user could ever turn out to be such a niggerfaggot

just voted, lets get to the top boys

>tfw refreshing the VoteReport.txt page

What's stopping you guys from fucking us over like the last guy? You guys are more transparent with your identities so...

Exactly.

If we screw you, we're putting our real life reputations and physical safety at risk.

Moon Man's address is public knowledge for instance.

Apparently the other guy is 16 and not good with computer, so the only difference is that these guys are actually competent.

Either that or he is a pajeet who can retire off of $1000, because that's all this stunt could have netted him. I kind of hope that's the case because it makes me sick to think I put my faith in an underage b& who can't run a fucking script correctly.

UncleChang and MoonMan are good with computers, they can into computer, confirmed.

We think he's actually around 22 judging by posts on other sites which seem to have come from him.

He's 22 and attended Utah State. We found his faggot reddit where he posted on nothing but NoFap.

>NoFap

The no fap posts were weird, tons of them. Guy is weirdo anyway you look at it.

>voting for another potential scam
>not voting for the already trustworthy delegates from the 51
I am sitting here reaping those sweets arks every other day while you cucks trying to get another pajeets pockets filled. Give it 3 weeks and there will be threads about how this shit scammed you.
Some people just don't learn

Well last was scam for sure, these two seem a lot more credible and transparent, that's for sure. I have faith my brother, plus more of an assurance considering who they are.

>Doesn't know how to tell if someone is a scam or not on biz.
>Stays poor with his shit tier Ark payouts.

>trustworthy
all of them are kikes taking an unreasonable cut, let's compete I say

I believe in uncle Chang.