twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AEON?

try losing 2.5 btc get on my level faggot

yes

Shit was already pumped.

try losing 5 btc get on my level faggot

>we're totally honest pumpers we swear

what the fuck did you expect

Thanks for giving pajeet even more btc to play with, lowlife.

>could've bought btc @ $10 but was too afraid
>could've bought eth @ $4 but was too afraid
been looking at this forum for two years but am too afraid
just fuck my shit up senpai

I was in it too. Only lost a little though because I was sketchy about the whole thing and invested a small amount.

How do these guys do this exactly? I mean, I kind of understand the pump and dump process, but I don't get how this happened. It crashed within seconds of the leader announcing it.

SHUT UP

uktf ah

Leave.

The coin was pumped 1 min before the "real" pump.

>he buys into scams

fucking idiot

These aren't pump and dumps, these are spike and dumps. You have to immediately place your sell order at 1.2x your buy order if you want to walk away with anything. Also the coordinators pre invested in the coins chosen

Never again. Lesson learned.

Fucking scammers, doesn't that group have like 1k members? I was literally on that page 10 seconds after the announcements and bought at pretty much the peak. It dumped right away.

>Buy 10k of a random horizontally moving shitcoin
>Set a sell order for 1.5x my buy order
>Tell a bunch of other people to buy my shitcoin
>They all literally hand me their money.
Risk-free profit.

It is not risk free if the coin was already pumped

n-no I didn't set up an account to buy BTC and pennies then chicken out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what you get for chasing pump & dump coins

they pump the price, then announce it and people in a rush just go put in buy orders without even looking at the chart, and furiously buy their bags without realizing it.

you were warned.
P&D + Pyramid scheme

I'm up 7.5BTC this crash, still down 9grand but cut losses for 17 grand

so there were inside guys who pumped it before the suckers came in and pumped it?

Operation "little boy" failure...not going to shit talk the announcer because they announced it ON TIME.

But the choice was garbage, these guys don't know where to look its embarassing, that was not even 75% more like 15k sats which is PATHETIC LOL

THe biggest scammers are the ones who post coin 1 minute after the said time, that was on BRX leave that scam group

What group? Also why not just pump and dump the pumpers by puchasing well before the pump

fucking obviously

You moron I'm the one pumping the coin. I am the pump group owner in that post.

If the coin was already pumped, I'd choose a different coin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pumpsoldiers

user, this is the literal definition of any P&D

You're not even a true cryptoking until you've lost 15btc

You must be trying to justify your failures as a good thing.

Some of us actually win.

Did you look at the chart? There was one huge pump right before, they were unloading on us man
AND THEN THEY SENT OUT A GOOD JOB MESSAGE AFTER

this is literally the same guy/group. The style is the same, just different names. Im in some of these groups. Lost like 10 bucks the first time but then started to predict their fucking pumped shitcoins and got succesffull twice so far.
Pajeet found a way to make money out of crypto newbs with money. Cant be mad at that.

I wish I knew where this guy lives

fucking pajeet fuckfaces that was a dump with no pump, check the charts
glad i sold fast for minimal damage

Someone will kill him for this, I'm sure.

How can you predict? I'm trying to do that too but i don't know where to start

nah people who participate in this and lose money are too dumb to find him and/or kill him

I just look at coins with mid range volume who had a positive change in the last 24 hours. Of course it doesnt work always but if it does you usually make more than 2x returns back

pumpstars.net/

Joining a group is risky as fuck if you dont know them personally.
It is in the leaders interest to dump first. If he unloads a lot, you've just given him your coin.
The trick is to unload once youve made a bit of profit, dont be greedy.
I've joined them and fucked them over plenty of times by dumping +20 BTC early.

Remember, there are also pricks like me in those groups.

Take it as a lesson.

Because i've been told that they usually choose redders, coin that have a negative change

There's a sucker born every minute.

Jordan Belfort scammed people out of millions with these pump and dump tactics, yet people still buy that guys shit.

Uhmm if you can't beat em join em? Is it illegal for us to pump our own coins?

>Is it illegal for us to pump our own coins?
That could become a very serious question.

If I make a cryptocurrency in an age where cryptocurrencies have become regulated and PnDs are illegal as they are with stocks, and then I pump up the crypto that I made myself, what would be illegal about it?

Is this something the homosex mods will boot us for? 4 chan is literally the king of creating internet hysteria, imagine what we could accomplish?

crypto's haven't become regulated by the SEC yet, they are considering regulating ICO's but no suggested legislation for the coins yet

how to capture the hearts and minds of a bunch of biznessmen is the question. A cheap coin running sideways with a reasonable name.

no, everyone buying does it on his own will
why would it be illegal
if people are dumb enough to buy then so be it

its a free market

What we do is create a thread, group everyone in, open a chat somewhere, line gets drawn on members based on who comes to the group, members then spam everything possible until it hits 1.5x and we cash the fuck out.

can you please just lose 0.05 of it to my wallet :D ?

would be amazing. jk. hope it will be fine user.

that is why you go to good willed group

this group creator is against pumping since it hurts the group in long term and many people lose

t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP

There are slavs who will find him, these shitter goons are fucking with forces they don't understand

>pump is announced
>put in bid for +10% at the time of announcement
>immediately put ask order for +20% at the time of announcement
>do the same thing once the dump starts to correct

Trick is not to be greedy and you can make like 20%-100% gains every day depending on how many groups you follow. You must be the stupidest nigga alive if you thought you were gonna make 1btc into 10 so easily

You deserved it

>oh no i lost two weeks pay wat do

>implying by the time you click on the coin market and add your buy order, we have not already reached the peak of the ATH.
Fuck off with your pajeet scam.

To all the newbies here: make some tries before jumping in. Join a PnD group, go on the coin they call when they call it and simulate a buy order, and see if you have time to sell it higher. Protip: You won't.

SUCC