crypto lol

student loan bubble

POP!

tulips, i mean memes

buying new body parts grown from stem cells
t. someone who's going to buy a bigger dick

I better stop paying mine then

>Nexus at 1 trillion by 2150

RIP our generation, good thing I didn't go to university :)

How can it pop, tho?

>taking out a loan to go to college
I have a question. If you're a parent, and you've had 18 years to save up, how is it that you don't have $200,000 to pay for your kid's college?

Mine bought houses, cars, and also didn't expect tuition to be 12k a year, or minimum wage to stay at $7. They always told me they paid for their tuition working full time summer jobs

My tuition was 60k per year but I didn't get any loan.

It's just that working now I'm 21 and save about 3k per month, paying my own rent, expenses, etc., for me and my unemployed wife, and I still consider us kind of big spenders, compared to Veeky Forums at least.
I guess what you're saying makes sense though, since I've heard all about people going into debt and credit card problems on tv and in books.

My father grew up poor thought so maybe that's why he always saved. I'll be more appreciative of my family I guess.

Lucky americans with decent income. I don't do anything each month and can hardly save £1k per ,month. And my salary is more than double the average.

dank meme market

black bulls

What country?

wasn't britfag obvious from the use of "£"?

Commercial leases. Look at the vast amount of recent closings of malls, large stores, restaurants, etc. The amount of renewal leases this year is the most in US history and if things don't get better for all (not the fucking top 1%) then 2008 will look like a vacation.

Must be nice.

Alright..yeah.

Interdasting. How do you you see this going? Mass unemployement in the brick & morter sector? Real estate crash?

chinese population

ROLL

TECH