Tell me you're success stories

Tell me you're success stories.

I don't have any. I'm 3k in the red on my initial investment.

Error 404 success stories not found

Bought in on STRAT early and bought in on ANS early

Unfortunately I didn't sell early enough to make even bigger gains overall

made $29 buying ETH

lost $400 the next day

Finally up $27 today. Thanks, ANS. Fuck you, ETH.

>you're
no wonder you don't have one yourself

Bought btc at $700 last year. Only pissed away most of it on shitcoins, instead of all of it.

>mine dogecoin in its very early days because it was being shilled on Veeky Forums and because why not, my gpu is too shit for mining anything else anyway
>obtain a good amount of it
>dogecoin is shilled and hyped around more and more, gets on some shitty exchanges but eventually gets on cryptsy
>price rises to around 250 sats
>sell everything
>i now have about 2.4BTC
>convert some to cash, reinvest the rest
>daytrading doesn't work out that well and i eventually become bored of it
>have like 1.4BTC left
>Ethereum launches its ICO, figure why not going for it since BTC was kinda losing value after the 2013/2014 bubble and $1k wouldn't really make a big difference in my life
>spend all my remaining BTC in it, have around 1500ETH, stop giving a fuck about it for a few years
>ETH reaches $500

This would have become a success story if I hadn't forgot my password.

Bought espers on novaexchange at 5 sat
Joined the comunity and didn't feel like I had to bail out or like I was missing something. Chat it up with the dev team, actually nice decent people and feel at home with them. Put in suggestions for dev team and they act on it. 1 month later 500% price raise and they have better things to come out with instead of my tiny suggestions.realize now that I'm on my way to making more money with these guys

Feels good

pls be fake

you've got to be shitting me

actually similar story

>mining darkcoin back in the day
>find old laptop in storage 4 months ago
>darkcoin? wtf it's not even traded anymore
>weeks pass
>take another look and realize darkcoin is DASH
>holy shit i have 1k dash!
>whats the fuckin password...?

Was 16. Fucked a 10/10 girl in Stockholm while on holiday. Life went downhill from there.

It's real, I thought that just like the bitcoin wallet having the wallet file was enough to access the tokens.
It doesn't help that I came up with a unique hard ass password for it.

there are none

You can find someone to crack the password for you. I seen people crack their bitcoin wallet password in return for 20% of the coins in it. So try googling a reputable cracker to help you out or post on reddit.

Will try this then, I hope those people can be trusted, though I don't have anything to lose.

Bought 120$ of waves and 80$ of lisk during their ico and waited for a year, up 6k right now

if you can't trust complete strangers on an anime forum that discusses 100's of scamcoins who can you trust amirite?

>I got plat on overwatch
>I got a promotion at my garbage job
>been consistently going to the gym
>took a shit and only had to wipe once

I think about suicide daily

My parents passed away when I was 16. I had family and friends but that messed me up badly. I was always great at school without trying and people liked me, but I had tis empty fucking hole inside of me. Drugs filled that hole. Fast forward 5 years and I ended up getting arrested for 7 felonies after I started selling drugs and shooting heroin. Getting clean and moving on to better things was the hardest thing I have ever done. Now I have a wife, a daughter, money in the bank, a house, a good job that I have had for 5 years, and more. Not a day goes by I do think about how low I had gotten and honestly, I still do not know how I got to where I am now.

Post on the ethereum subreddit. They recommend non-scammy ones and let you know if someone is scamming you. But yeah. Make sure you do your research on them. It's 1 million dollar wallet. Anyone would have the urge to crack and take moeny instead.

Lower than nigger tier

cool story bro

I'm 10 years in remission from stage 4 cancer.

Started my first software company when I was 20, became a millionaire the same year.

Also went from 270 lbs fatass to 190 lbs fit as fuck (height is 6'2 for reference) over the course of 2 years from 17 to 19, with no loose skin or gyno or any of that shit

Also from 17 to 19 I started learning pick up from RSD Todd and now, at 21, I've had sex with 40-50 girls (honestly not even counting any more), one of them being an ultra-famous actor in my country (somewhat famous internationally but nowhere near international A-list, she's got just over 1 mill followers on instagram so that should give you an idea)

drop that handel

bought eth at $5 when it was shilled here years ago.

More details on first and last.

I'll give you a success story when I buy 40 of these SNES classics and sell them off for 400 bucks a pop

I got myself a bitcoin at around 230 usd so im up quite a bit

>be me
>be 12y/o
>playing Metin2, an MMORPG - very popular in Germany
>watching anime
>find myself on a chinese forum
>see Metin2 logo
>Google_translate.jpg
>It's the server files for private servers (Non-public on German forums by that time)
>contact someone on a gaming forum claiming I'm 17y/o with Metin2 serverfiles
>He rents a root server
>I follow a guide, step by step and actually setup a working server
>It's the only German Metin2 private server, maybe the first ever
>Get shitload of players
>Someone offers me to make the website.
>He does and we install LiveChat and create an itemshop. (Real money vs ingame items)
>We settle "paysafecard" as payment method.
>There is no script or system for payments, so we have to check every code and place a PIN on it (it was possible back in 2009)
>We're literally drowning in money. ~4k€ a day (with NO FUCKING SCRIPT)
>We cannot believe this and start buying amazon vouchers.
>I bought myself a nightvision for 2k€, an iPhone, TV etc.
>start to losing interest on maintaining (at the age of 12 lol) the server.
>playing other games like CS:S
>after few months technical issues made the server unplayable
>the server files are public now
>I don't give a shit anymore and leave them team.
>My partner (who rented the root server) gave me a cute sum of 700€.
>He made approx. 400k€. He bought a flat in Zürich and a nice Audi A4.

I gave that fucker 400k€ for ~10k€ which I mainly invested in other games like Habbo lol.