Waves questions

I'm completely new to crypto/Waves and only have assets because of that pink wojak thread yesterday.

How do assets work? Are they worth actual Waves or are they just tokens?

Saw the founder retweet something that looks like damage control:
twitter.com/sasha35625/status/879480083056128000

Is Waves going to recover from the current dip given that most cryptos are dipping currently? Should I take what little I have and move it elsewhere? (assuming I even have waves; see above)

Also, general Waves discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U
youtube.com/watch?v=rUuOirhzpbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sasha Ivanov is a scammer
He doesn't visit the US because he will go to jail
Coinomat was his previous scam.

Waves is
>a scam
>not a blockchain but a database
>not decentralized.

Watch the vid:

I believe you, but I'm still curious if my assets have any worth or not. Do they, or is that separate from actual Waves currency?

If it isn't a blockchain then what is my node syncing?

What assets do you have on Waves?
Niggercoin? KKKcoin? Hitlercoin?
You actually think it has some value?
Mate you need to get your shit together.

>Only buy Bitcoin & Litecoin and hodl on a hardware wallet.

''node''
Go check out their Github, there is a reason why Poloniex doesn't want to list Waves.
Within 3 months Bittrex is going to delist Waves.

Just like with any crypto, they're worth what the market is willing to pay.

Right now, all the Veeky Forums meme coins are worth pretty much nothing. You can see for yourself in the waves wallet (not mobile)

This guy spams every thread to have the word wave in it to help fud the price down. It's up to you to see whether you agree with his sentiment. "Scam" is a stupendously saturated insult in the cryptosphere, so take that as you will

It's synching to the block chain, that poster doesn't understand btc let alone waves

I'm a contributor for Waves. This is bullshit.

This guy is a faggot ignore him.

>>not a blockchain but a database
You don't know what you're talking about. Shut the fuck up.

Watch the video and seen how this scammer Sasha Ivanov exposed.

Keep in mind that Cyrille Wetter and several other members of the Wavesteam are samefag shilling here on bizz.

So you're saying that Scorex is a scam?

This is all Cyrille Wetter from Waves samefagging.
>Like I said Waves is a scam.

He thinks every poster except himself is Cyrille Wetter. If OP comes back and questions any of his fud, he'll be accused of being Wetter as well.

It's a good way of shutting down debate, I guess. By being literally insane, nobody will waste their time proving you wrong

I didn't buy NGR but I will never buy waves.

Must watch

I'm not watching an hour of these fat fucks with terrible audio, give me a timestamp.

There's nothing in it of substance

They basically just cut him off and misrepresent claims made in the interview and then say that the beta software has bugs.

If yt still has that "watch at 1.5x" feature you could do that as well

Derose is just a low rent troll trying to punch above his weight

15 minutes in and these fat fucks are just hassling this Russian like he's already stolen something. Video is from September 2016, it's June 2017 and I haven't heard about any big attacks on Waves...

>be a waves holder
>see this twitter post
>mfw

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW.

Fuck waves. GIVE ME BACK MY NGRs

Yeah, every one of the btc uncensored videos they call an "interview" with a developer is just them trying their absolute damnedest to tear them apart.

To be fair, i suppose there is a place for that sort of gross unprofessional behavior in this space since people really are clawing all over each other for these digibux, and if that's as bad as it gets, I think waves has some pretty smooth sailing ahead

This. Super toxicity towards one of the few genuinely positive, least scammy looking projects on the Cryptosphere, definitely no good

youtube.com/watch?v=o2xYcL2B4-U

Vs

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuOirhzpbg

CIVIL WAR 2 ELECTRIC JIGABOOS

This is what Elon does all the time though and it works. Build a loyal and retarded following that will buy your shitcoins like Vitalik did.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm jumping out of that shit once it hits $5 again or I keep holding it, waves still on beta thought.

I love waves because of the shitty worthless tokens.

Waves has released source, is listed on Bittrex, there have been no majority attacks, I'm running my own node... is this the only thing anti-Waves-shill has? A video of two retards?

WOJAK IS IN WAVES MAN IT MUST BE GOOD, SORRY FOR CAPS I'M RETARDED

lol this fucker antishilling Waves is sick to the head. Waves are one of the best projects and future of crypto..HODL it's going to be huge

Yes

THEN WHY IT'S NOT MOONING?

I don't think Waves will moon until a token on Waves starts mooning and I don't think that will happen without a DEX API for whales/bots/tools or a Waves token hitting a major exchange... which I'm not even sure is possible...

NGR was mooning
and they removed it

>Waves token hitting a major exchange

Like MogileGo being added on Bittrex?

Waves shillers who are holding a bag with worthless shit Waves.
No buy support so they need noobs to buy their scam.
Coinomat scam
The fact Sasha Ivanov is a convicted felon
Waves is going to be delisted in 3 months mark my words.
Waves bagholder desperately wants you to buy his shit.
Because people are now actually checking the facts:
>Coinomat scam by Sasha Ivanov
>Waves is a database not a blockchain
>Devteam can delete your wallet so not decentralized
>Sasha Ivanov is a scammer and will got to jail when visits US
>Never going to be on Poloniex or any other big exchange

>shill, bag holder, etc.
I haven't bought any Waves, so let's clear that shit up. I have no bags, I don't hodl because I can do basic math. I sell losses.

>Convicted felon
Got a link?

>Coinomat scam
Got a link?

>Never going to be on a big exchange
Bittrex volume is over $100m

He doesn't.

There's no links to his "facts" because they only exist in his red yarn web of conspiracy room in his apartment

But by all means investigate the hell out of anything you would plan on sinking money into before buying

You own Waves and you are angry that you are holding a bag of worthless shitcoins.
Only one big problem, there is no buy support.
Nobody wants to buy this scam.
Only way is to dump your coins with a loss or get new dumb people in Waves to whom you might sell your scam coins.
Bittrex has 260 btc buy support for Waves and the orderbook is a joke.

>No Poloniex, Kraken, BTCC ever!
3 months and Bittrex is going to delist it.

Want to know more about Coinomat and the past of Sasha Ivanov?
>Use google, bitcointalk and if you are a US resident just ask you counselor if you are allowed to see his file, depending in the state you live in.

>Waves is a scam and price will go down down down because people are now actually checking all the info I am providing and selling their scam Waves coins

Give me 1 link that isn't that video.

Percisely, Waves made me a sick pimp

I fucked this users grandma as she was dying, I jizzed into her assole as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

>not a blockchain but a database

Spurious claim. Please provide a clear, detailed explanation or your opinions are invalid.

You nowave fags post this in every fucking thread. Waves DEX will replace poloniex and all other centralized exchanges. Poloniex won't list waves because waves will destroy their business model.

the new waves dex is insane and it will be the first of its kind.

You'd be stupid not to buy waves at this price

they stole our niggers
fuck them

>I love waves because of the shitty worthless tokens.
Someone even made a schmekles from Rick and Morty. Worthless.

All the verified cryptos on there are worth money like it or not.

Where can I find a list of verified cryptos? Obviously pwojak is worthless, but I also have 99 Coin. I assume it's also worth nothing, but I have absolutely no idea

If it has a green checkmark next to it when you click the Briefcase symbol in the liteclient, its legit. Stuff that has no checkmark when you go into that section is basically garbage.

>posts in every Waves thread with the same FUD for the last 2 months
>can't find the time to compile links once and for all to prove his points

Yeah dude you sound real legit.

I'm bagholding about 250 waves and I've been less confident than ever since Niggergate, but the only evidence in your posts is one of a clear personal problem with this project.

Read these post and research.
>Waves is a scam

Holy fucking shit how long have you been shilling this hard against Waves?

We both agree Waves is a scam.
>Sell your Waves and buy Bitcoin or Litecoin instead.

Wondering what Sasha did with your beloved NGR coin?

The fuck is happening to WAVES? Stagnant as fuck.

This is why I'm starting to hate holding Waves. It never goes anywhere. Even when others are mooning. I'm starting to get fed up with Sasha.

ETH, Lisk, Bitbay. All mooning with 20%+.

Waves is doing fuck all. Fuck Sasha.

Can someone send me 0.001 Wave so I can withdraw my bitcoins? I didn't know that was required when depositing it...

3P6zHxWcnf2BgFgb2xBVYZZzLXZqaG5ebTz

this desu

fuck this smug russian beta looking faggot

Can someone explain that Waves bullshit to me? All I wanted to buy some NGR for shits and giggles. So I installed the Waves Lite Wallet and deposited a rather small amount of BTC. Now I want to get my BTC back out but apparently I need Waves to withdraw anything. So I tried buying Waves with my BTC but it just says "Error: Order has not been created".

You can't be this deluded to think you can be a part of every pump, right?

Also, you should go check charts and read up on news. If things keep coming out for a coin with little price action hype, people will find out sometime, and that's when rockets take off

The level of fomo is somewhat proportional to sideways movement.

Dump if you want; it sounds more like you want to deposit your btc in a slot machine than to put them in projects going somewhere

There is a legit Veeky Forums meme coin, it has killed every waves token scam

It is on exchanges and has wallet, mining ect