BUY BITCOIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS

BUY BITCOIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS

WE ARE GOING TO BE FUCKING RICH

As somebody who is pretty new to finance in general, can somebody explain what this actually means.

2 1 M I L L I O N C O I N S
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

C
O
I
N
S

is this saying at some point, the amount of bitcoins that exist is going to be finite.

There are currently around 16mill BTC in circulation.

There will only EVER BE 21,000,000 BTC. after that no more get made.

The amount of BTC in exist is currently finite. You fucking retard.

pretty much senpai

crypto > gold

So we're going to buy a gallon of milk for 0.00000000000000000001 BTC.
How practical is this?

that's a silly way to think about it though. there's really no difference between .5 and 1. it's all digital.

Yes, things will cost satoshis

there is no difference between a $1 and $100 bill

Yes and the rate at which those coins are produced drops exponentially with each halving. Bitcoin will only become more and more scarce.

Are you on drugs?

You're an idiot

So is the crash over ? Sold half of my position near the bottom.
Left my shitcoin position open tho.

>al these autistic retards who think they just discovered some get rich quick scam
>believing the bullshit that something digital could be limited or made as a finite resource like a precious metal
>believing the Jews give a fuck if you limited your bitcoin fake money to 21 BTC let alone multiply it by a million
lol. The real value in bitcoin is in the blockchain you autistic dumbfucks. The bitcoin itself is utterly worthless. You're literally throwing your money away as test subjects for governments and global financial institutions to test their new technology. lol. I can't wait for the day you all wake up and realize how much of your parents' money you wasted.

They are working on having a higher division than satoshi. And there is talk about trying to expand the use of mBitcoin as the currency.

I'm totally new to this, is there anywhere i can buy from right away?

coinbase is asking me to verify my identity with a pic of my passport, i'd rather not do that

You can get verified in less than 10 mins if you link a checking account

"link a checking account"?
Where do i find that option?

Telling people who made a lot of money that they're wasting their money is, like, fucking a hooker raw levels of retarded, dude.

A blockchain is literally just a decentralized database - that's it. Blockchains are slow, inefficient, and wasteful. Decentralization is their only redeeming quality. Decentralization affords blockchains non-compliance with governments and other regulatory bodies.

Governments and "global finance institutions" will never use blockchains because they have nothing to gain from decentralization and everything to lose.

The value of Bitcoin is in it NOT being controlled by the banks or institutions.

It doesn't let me do that.
I dunno if it's because the website's been changed since you did it, or if it's different to us eurocucks

Do you know of another website i can use?

>money
"money"
I bet you're one of those who's gonna tell me all about the cool stuff you bought with your bitcoin money, too. Stuff like houses and cars and clothes and food and utilities and hookers. Oh wait, no, let me guess, you're "holding."
Sure. An ever increasing global marketplace where borders hardly exist as it is, particularly when it comes to global finance and commerce, surely would have no interest in the development and testing of a decentralized global platform where they see the market going to in the near future anyways... sure, bud.
lol. Yes. Random Japanese man and 13 year old little Timmy from Kansas figured out how to beat the top people in their field capable of affording the best of the best when it comes to global financial technology and security let alone geopolitical institutions. The delusion is truly incredible.

Global platform? Yes.

Decentralized? No.

Decentralization is for non-compliance. They will be compliant, if not the ones *enforcing* the very rules themselves.