Forbes just put out a TERRIBLE, uneducated FUD article

Forbes just put out a TERRIBLE, uneducated FUD article.
forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2017/06/26/what-is-bitcoins-elusive-intrinsic-value/#562fe0b47194

should we be worried what this might do to normies coming in?

Less normalfags the better.

Crypto does its thing despite all the FUD.

>(((bloomberg)))

tfw he literally says bitcoin will go down in value because anyone can just mine them

I'm just curious what makes you, some uneducated 16 yr old anime watching nerd, thinks he knows more than trained professional market analysts at Forbes magazine. Just wondering

galia wouldn't let my bancs become worthless

Normies can wait a few years for all I care, makes it easier to accumulate with a percentage of my income before prices go through the roof

All my normie co-workers keep saying the economy is fine, getting better and so on and there's nothing to worry about. Why? Because some (((expert))) on TV said so

you clearly didnt read the article. this man knows nothing about bitcoin

A market analyst doesn't necessarily understand technology.

>people actually responded to this bait

Did you read the article? Where does he claim that BTC will lose value because it can be mined.

>not taking the bait

how do you even have fun here?

I like the part where he dismisses the actual uses of Bitcoin as "political" value. How do they even let this imbecile in front of a computer.

just read the article guy

Its a blog. Not really even forbes affiliated just some faggot who pays forbes so he can blog and pretend to work for forbes. Like 90% of articles that get linked as "OMG FORBES SAID THIS"

I did. I'm questioning whether you understood it.

>fun

This is serious business, kid.

>shitty hard to find article with just 5k views
Yeah, nah, nothing to see here.

fucking normalfags making fun of zuck on TV in 2005 in the same way. this just makes what's about to come better, a lot are skeptical but money will keep coming in