BANCS General

FIrst smart token on coinmarketcap
twitter.com/BancorNetwork/status/879780364222431233

Are you trading more eth for bancs/bangers?

There's no need to keep ETH when I can have BNT, I give you that.

But both are shit, we goin all in on ANTS, baby!

the amount of shilling around that coin is ridiculous.

It's honestly not shilling. It's actual enthusiasm.

I'm holding antshares also and aragon. All 3 partnered will mean big gains.
t. newcoiner

+ coin is actually legit put all my eth into bnt and rebought some eth at 230.
How much you bancbros holding?

My negro. What do you think about NMR?

Not a lot, but as much as I could get. 550 here.

holding about 4k BNT.

will hold until I can retire off it.

I don't know much about it sorry.

only 100, if only i wasnt so poor

1k. Might get another 2k.

there are like 10 fucking bancor threads all of them starting with stuff like : BNT IS MOONING NOBANCS ON SUICIDE WATCH. with each time a second post immediately supporting the first one, usually with a bancor meme.
It's so systematic and obvious it's painful to watch, especially given the terrible performance of the coin so far.

Still holding from ICO. I'm not selling this coin for years. If their plan works this shit will be worth a truckload of money.

Stop shilling BNT

buy eth

8k BNT here
lost quite a bit since i bought in at 3.30$ but this is a long term hold so not sweating it one bit

yeah I got in on the ico with about 7k. Bit of a fiat loss but lets be real Id actually hold eth through that so I am still up in that sense. Will hold this shit with iron hands.

8k USD worth of BNT or actually 8k BNT tokens?

8K BNT TOKENS

So you dont get confused more I mean 7k BNT aswell. If this project will work out we gonna make it big time.

Damn, so you put in close to 25k? Here I am thinking I took a gamble with 5k.

Bnt is not a gamble its just a matter of time. Its the longterm endgame. I have spent several days absorbing everthing about bancor and the possibilities are insane.

iktf. wish i could cryo sleep half a year.

the funny thing is that there is barely any shilling.. i think you are talking about how much fud there has been

actual lies

It's going to change the landscape. There is so much this thing could do.

NoBancs will NEVER recover

all these people freaking out over its performance within a week of the ICO lol.

meanwhile I'm sitting here, accumulating more, waiting until I can retire in 2 years

How you holding up BancBros? I wish I sold eth at 400 and scooped up twice as many bancs after the ico. 2k bnt hoping that I /makeit/

bump

BOUGHT AT THE ATL.

ICO FAGS PAY RESPECT TO ME, YOU WERE WRONG AND I WAS RIGHT.

But we're all in this together right. :-)

Fuck it, just bought 500 more.

Up to 1000 BNT now. What can I buy in 5 years with this?

There is no way the elites and globalist will allow Bancor to fail. This is one of those spooky coins with alterior motives that you take loans out to buy simply because of who's in charge.