COINBASE FUCKS UP 200K BUY

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jtd66/please_help_coinbase_lost_my_200000_transfer_on/?st=J4FZSLUH&sh=5ea02755

Nobody ever listens to me

Other urls found in this thread:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018″-the-economist-magazine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go post reddit somewhere else niggbitc

quote me if you agree

EVERYONE SHORT BTC AND ETH FOR FREE MONEY. LITERALLY A NO BRAINER.

loinbase is shit, move along

Why the fuck would you use coinbase other than for quick purchases when you haven't been verified anywhere else?

The fees are ridiculous, the prices are higher, the website crashes all the time, and there are tons of complains about shit just like this.

Just buy on coinbase and transfer to gemini or kraken like any sane person.

who the fuck actually sends $200k without an escrow service? I wouldn't send anything above $500 without using an escrow service to make sure I get my shit.

>coinbase
Shoulda known better.

>who is this dumb
The same type of person who turns to reddit for help.

>buying 200k in one go

Jesus christ, you're just asking for problems. Everything in crypto should be done in small increments to diversify your risks.

R/Bitcoin of all subs too lmao. Fucking morons but god damn if they aren't a good source of lulz

How can you buy BTC from coinbase with escrow?

Fuck off.

I withdrew 100k USD from GDAX to my bank account no problem. Is it different with coinbase?

Bro... if you can drop 200k into Coinbase....

HIRE A FUCKING ATTORNEY TO FIX THIS.

Wait a second, it's not even possible to transfer an amount that high on Coinbase...

Normiebase will be the next Mt. Gox. It's over lads. Pull everything out of there.

S TO SHIT ON GRAVE.

You can use Escrow.com to buy/sell crypto with an individual but their fees are too high on smaller transactions (they have a $25 minimum fee).

Sending $200k (fee would be $1780)

Fuck off you brainless drone. This thread is for laughing at them.

someone needs to make a crypto escrow service...

so these exchanges can cease to exist

>keeping literally a single satoshi of any shitcoin that isn't actively being used on an exchange

Literally why would someone do this.

oooh, self-checking my ID trips

BASED PAJEET

Is there or will there be a """decentralized""" crypto exchange?
Or is this impossible due to the banks and the USD?

Wait for Waves dex it's going to be huge

dumb nigger ever heard of local bitcoins

are u so cucked u cant even IMAGINE just meeting someone and selling shit?

>200k
kek, I've bought fucking houses for less than that, and I certainly didn't send that amount of dough to some meme internet 'company' and hope they got it and hey maybe you can get to me in four weeks guise
fuck, maybe this all going to crash, it's retard central

how long does coinbase take to validate a SEPA transfer actually? I've been waiting for about 6 days now.

Escrow works perfectly when dealing with localbtc sellers. In case he's afraid of being butt-fucked.

All this shit seems like deliberate FUD lately, like some sort of coordinated misinformation campaign to drive the price of crypto down.

Deep establishment are trying to progress their idea of a NWO

If you haven't seen the structural societal changes in the last decade, look closer

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018″-the-economist-magazine/

Take note that article was written in 1988, cryptography was only first being developed a few years before this

...Now which coin do you think will be ready for mass adoption by 2018, which is guaranteed to have deep establishment ties ?

If you can't figure it out, I'm not telling today;)

Yes one is shit and one works

Eth and bnt

Where's a better place to buy btc other than coinbase.. Tired of fees

Predictive programming for sure. Is it Ethereum ?

nah m8

Coinbase is legitimately shit

No conspiracy

Goybase has a very convenient instant exchange function back into my own currency that made me feel safer when everything was crashing

Coinbase are colossal fuck ups if they can't sort this out, the whole operation seems shady as fuck, and i think they're gonna just run off with peoples cash at some point

That would be completely retarded considering the mountains of money people are throwing at them in transaction fees.

bnt and numerai?

>putting your shit on Coinbase

>moving 200k dollars IN THE FUCKING CRYPTO BUSINESS at once
He deserves it. No surprise that he's a ledditor

>kek, I've bought fucking houses for less than that
Fuck you, WHERE? I hate where I live, fucking CONDOS are 300k! Houses are 1 mil!

Let it come as long as I'm 'rentier capital' wealthy

May as well surf the wave instead of drowning

pls be bnt

Fake news does seem to be the kikes' weapon of choice these days...

posting there is the best way to get them to respond to a big issue.

gemini

Also they're FDIC insured, apparently.

Why did you do this as an ach and not as a wire you dumbshit? You got money but no brains.

How would I use an escrow to do this? (Srs question)

FDIC doesn't insure exchanges nor exchange deposits, they're "insured" as in not actually insured
Bitfinex was "insured" and that meant jack shit, there's plenty of exchanges that got wrecked from insurers not complying with their insurance, and insurance usually doesn't cover deposits on exchanges

Bank transfers are just too nerve wracking for me, I can't wait a fucking week for my coins. Prefer using my debit card and paying extra

Where is the best place to sell eth for usd? I'm talking in terms of fees and limits

MTGox went down. Moved my bitcoin out of there a couple of months before it happened but it all started with cash transfer issues. People that trust cryptos but don't trust banks don't deserve to have money.