Islam is a uniquely monotheistic religion

>Islam is a uniquely monotheistic religion
>ey yo check out these djinn that interact with the world in a supernatural way also Mohammed had superpowers cutting the moon in half and our major schism revolves around who descends from him the most oh and btw most our religious texts are about how to emulate him correctly hehehehe we mention his name more than we mentioned Allah's don't worship him we are monotheistic

Jinns are just another creation. They don't have any "supernatural" powers. Islamic narrative is very clear that Humans are superior to jinns, hence why Humans dominate the world.

Splitting of the moon was done by Allah. Same as the splitting of the ocean. It wasn't Muhammad or Moses - it was a sign from God to the people at the time.

Traditions of Muhammad serve as a role model to Muslims. If Muslims tried to emulate God - THEN that would've been a monotheistic issue.

At least put some effort in and skip anti Islam wikis.

>mental gymnastics.svg

>Jinns don't have any "supernatural" powers
wtf are they then?

Another creation in the world. Just as you have animals, humans, plants, etc. You also have a species that cannot be seen by the human eye.

It's like saying Gorillas super strength makes it "supernatural" - each creation has its own attributes.

I don't have an argument lol . Jpg

>this is what Mohammedans actually believe

>I find a creation 2spooky4me therefore it is supernatural!
>things I can't see = ghosts/demons!!
>this somehow breaks the monotheism basis

U b8 m8?

Back to praising your god Mohammed, Mohammedan

So Christians and Jews are polytheistic for believing in angels?

but this is like saying ghosts and demons and monsters like that are not supernatural
aren't they weird evil spirit beings with magic-like abilities?
what the hell does "supernatural" mean if mysterious invisible spirit-devils are not supernatural?

Nah, I have an important Alex Jones podcast to catch.

Do Mohamedans claim to be more monotheistic than Jews?

I know they think of Christianity as tri-theistic, but I thought that they thought the Jewish conception of God was right.

Judaism, Islam and Christianity are all monotheistic religions. They all worship the same god. Anybody saying otherwise is just talking shit.

t. Mahmoud Abdul al Iziz

What you deem supernatural to you can be natural to other things around you. You don't even have to think about ghosts or whatever for this simple understanding.

And anyways, how is believing in some you consider "supernatural" breaks monotheism?

Allah is a satanic apparition.

t. home schooled Wayne Hicks from Hicksville, USA

How could God be a Satanic apparition?

Wrong, Jesus Christ is God in Christianity, as well as his Father and Spirit. Judaism and Islam both deny this.

Allah is god he is satanic!

>Wrong, Jesus Christ is God in Christianity, as well as his Father and Spirit

What?

you're essentially saying we're not an abrahamic faith, which is just denial of reality. we worship the one god same as you, but we have a different understanding of him, same as the muslims do compared with jews.

So Jesus is his own father? And he killed himself so that his father (who is also Jesus) could forgive humanity?

Why would an omnipotent God need to kill himself in order to forgive his own creation?

>aren't they weird evil spirit beings with magic-like abilities?
they can be good a lot of times
and they share human religious
jew jinn , muslims jinn , christian jinn

You do not.
Allah is not the god of the Bible he is satanic

Alex Jones videos are that way >/pol/

you are wrong, in islam humans are protected from djinns because god restricted their ability to effects them,and they do have superpowers,
according to quran djinn can move reaally fast
"قَالَ عِفْرِيتٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ أَنَاْ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن تَقُومَ مِن مَّقَامِكَ وَإِنِّي عَلَيْهِ لَقَوِيٌّ أَمِينٌ"
also it's montioned in hadiths that djinn can fly"لجن ثلاثة أصناف، صنف لهم أجنحة يطيرون في الهواء وصنف حيات وصنف يحلون ويظعنون"
and in the quran too :نَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَآءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةٍ الْكَوَاكِبِ * وَحِفْظًا مِن كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ مَّارِدٍ * لاَّ يَسَّمَّعُونَ إلَى الْمَلإَِ الأَعْلَى وَيُقْذَفُونَ مِن كُلِّ جَانِبٍ * دُحُورًا وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ وَاصِبٌ

and many sahaba and salafist bieleve that djinns can possess humans and there's even who claim that djinns can fuck humans making their women pregnants.
also,you know that devils are technically djinns right?

Yes, according to Muslims, which is partially why Islamic angels don't have free will.

And how did he resurrect himself if he was dead?

get out mudslim

I wish you guys would accept the fact that it's just a stupid tale and nothing more. The religious once at least.

And stop ruining my life, thanks.

>What you deem supernatural to you can be natural to other things around you.
the fact that people may disagree about what is supernatural doesn't mean what's supernatural is relative to what people think is

>And anyways, how is believing in some you consider "supernatural" breaks monotheism?
didn't say it did
not OP

well he has an education. you admit your inferiority

Deepest lore.

Jinn do have powers, but it's clear they were granted by Allah as a test. Humans are superior to Angels and Jinn by degree, not power, and because they have free will. Jinn are referred to as having "semi-free will" since it's harder for them to disobey when they can see Heaven and such.

How is it ruining your life? You choose to view this shit and did the captcha to post that response.

>just because something doesn't obey the laws of nature doesn't mean its supernatural

>Jinn can see heaven
>some are still Christian, Jewish, and pagan
What did He mean by this?

This applies to christianity 100% with the virgin mary and the saints.God and Jesus are also worshipped separatedly, the average pleb doesn't understand the trinity.