Goldman Sachs is making crypto: We may see Goldman Sachs ICOs soon

>He thinks we're at the top
BEHOLD Motherfuckers!!!!

This shit is about to go to the moon:

goldmansachs.com/our-thinking/pages/blockchain/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@FEhrsam/scaling-ethereum-to-billions-of-users-f37d9f487db1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought crypto was all against big banks though.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Goldman Sachs is going all in on cryptocurrencies?

This is pretty huge for the crypospace IMO

so buy in asap when they announce their coin?

bump

Obviously.

You remember how people said BTC could hit $100,000 and even one day $1,000,000?

If Goldman Sachs starts endorsing it, which they are, that's the single biggest step we could take towards that goal.

This is fucking huge. For all cryptocurrencies.
If you think this is a bubble, wait until this really takes off.

And if Goldman Sachs does make their own coin, it will shoot up in seconds.

>3 days left in the quarter.
>Major billion dollar transactions happening.

they see the writing on the wall. theyre simply hedging their bets.

>BTC
What is this, 1997? It'll be ETH and ANS.

eth isn't a currency and isn't stable.

The scroll-jacking on that page is fucking horrible

fancy website yo

You're in serious denial friend

it will be a quasi-blockchain with big opportunities for backdooring and centralized control. in other words, shit, but it will draw attention to real blockchain technologies. A needed step for mainstream adoption.

THIS

Shoo shoo litecoin shills

If I mine goldmancoin do I officially work for The Goldman Sachs?

>The more a coin is centralised around a single entity the better it does

>ETH

>Bean Coins

>Goldman Sachs coin

>McCoins

Why not just use fiat currency?

Then you're just a good goy

I don't know what the hell Goldman Sachs is doing in crypto to be honest, but if they start bringing in investors, BTC will go to a million dollars. For real.

/making insane gainz late night edition/
/ironhands/

You're all fucking retarded.

"Blockchain" is just a buzzword meme these guys like to throw around to show they're "with it". Banks have been doing this shit since bitcoin first started to gain attention. Remember R3? They're either too stupid to recognize the revolutionary aspect of bitcoin/ether AS ASSETS WITH VALUE or wish to distract from this fact by focusing on the slow, inefficient, and wasteful database they live on: the blockchain.

These companies aren't having fucking ICO's and they aren't making their own coins. If they actually use blockchain at all, which is unlikely, it'll be some meme system to move around fiat IOU's.

i feel disgusted

This guy gets it

You think Golman Sachs will endorse BNT?

It's possible.

/pol/ would have a fucking field day though.

doesn't the fed prevent any retard to issue their own currency, though

that's why all ico scams state no US citizens can participate

You think the fucking jews at Goldman give a fuck?
Lol

>This is pretty huge for the crypospace IMO

I doubt this will be good for crypto. Huge yes. If you want gains though you will have to get it through these companies' common stock.

Well, faggots? Anybody buying IBM, Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, etc. ?

These companies and banks are just making alternatives to crypto. Institutions will trust their blockchains more. Bitcoin remains something else- maybe an alternative, perhaps more and more marginalized en route to being declared illegal.

>I thought crypto was all against big banks though.

It is, or was... although the investor class atm is mainly motivated by pure greed

>Am I the only one who finds it odd that Goldman Sachs is going all in on cryptocurrencies?

Blockchain /= crypto. They're going blockchain for the cost savings which means profits which means buy their stock which means this is how the boomers win

>it will be a quasi-blockchain with big opportunities for backdooring and centralized control.
Isn't that basically BNT?

Would you guys suggest buying BTC and LTC right now? My only investment are 2 ETH

No. ETH is likely to surpass both.

Then what's up with this dip?

I panic sold some of my ETH last night and lost like $100. You think it's good to re-invest? My tech-nerd friends are saying ETH has the potential to be huge in a year or two.

>buy high sell low

Why the fuck did you sell lol

ETH dips hard and then moons back up harder.

Litecoin and Aragon will surge in value in a couple months.

Litecoin will be backed by MIT soon... so you can expect it to surge in value.

Aragon has a good team too and they launch in September.

I actually recommend Aragon more because it will have the most ROI.

eth was at this price a few weeks ago

then there was a rumor there was going to be big news out of a chinese confrence and the price went up to 400

now it's back to where it was before the news

>Banks have been doing this shit since bitcoin first started to gain attention. Remember R3? They're either too stupid to recognize the revolutionary aspect of bitcoin/ether AS ASSETS WITH VALUE or wish to distract from this fact by focusing on the slow, inefficient, and wasteful database they live on: the blockchain.

/biz, where morons who know absolutely nothing come to express themselves

The blockchain IS the revolution, not the currency on top that's value is completely based on supply/demand and speculation

i was actually going to buy Aragon today but then i realized that since i only hold Ethereum, it would be foolish to sell my Ethereum right now for Aragon. What do you think would be a good time frame to dump some of my ETH into Aragon? I would like to do it when Ethereum has gone up but not too late and miss an Aragon surge. Currently Ethereum is rocketing back

The blockchain is a database. How is that revolutionary?

I'd like to hear even a single blockchain application which doesn't revolve around digital currencies.

Blockchains suck compared to SQL - they're only interesting when they house assets outside the control of banks and governments.

>BTC
>not the be all and end all crypto

t. ETH and ANS hodler

Mars

medium.com/@FEhrsam/scaling-ethereum-to-billions-of-users-f37d9f487db1

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

SELLING NOW IS FOR HUMAN MEMES

HODL LIKE A MACHINE

This sounds like a scheme to allow Goldman Sachs and eventually other big banks to pump ungodly amounts of money into crypto at will without pesky buy/sell limits from exchanges like Coinbase, so they can manipulate and control the market for themselves. Im very weary.