I told you yesterday, fuckers, and you didn't listen to me

I told you yesterday, fuckers, and you didn't listen to me.
>Ethereum will recover much faster than Bitcoin.
>Flippening will happen earlier than predicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWCxuDnVVkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy your bull trap sheep

After the ICO scams + ethereum network traffic fuckery it's pretty much guaranteed the flippening isn't ever going to happen. After aug 1 btc will continue to rise quickly though and will remain the crypto king. You had your chance and you blew it vitalik.

bought 50ETH at $200
i will be a rich man by next week

When people talk about flippening they're talking about litecoin replacing bitcoin. Ethereum isn't part of the discussion.

Look at the market gap ratio, cucks. It's narrowing super fast once again. The data have spoken.

Hahaha, litecoin losers expressing their rage.

No. Litecoin will never be worth more than a pile of dogshit. No lambos for you.

Ethereum moon soon number 1 coin get used to it.

>flippening will happen

it's a bit early to be gloating, cryptodamus. i'll see you in twelve hours kiddo, may the best man win

Don't agree with "much faster". The ETH drop was far greater than bitcoin's, you have to take that into consideration.

lol @ people who have emotional attcahments to their coin piles

being poor is one thing, but how could someone be so stupid as to not hold btc and eth? even a little of that handicapped LTC is worth carrying

So what is all this mining-shmining racket about? Can you give a quick rundown?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BUYING ETH UNTIL I CAN GET MINE TOMORROW. IT BETTER NOT BE 280 BY TOMORROW OR ILL REEEEEE ALL OVER YOU HARDER GOD DAMN IT FUCKING HELL

does vitalik have doubles?
he always looks kind of different

I'M GONNA BUY SO MUCH ETHEREUM, I'LL PUSH ITS PRICE TO THE MOON SINGLE-HANDEDLY. ENJOY YOUR ATH BUY-IN.

where tf did u buy eth @ $200

AIDS is a terrible disease

how much u buyin

But why would anyone buy ETH when a scaling solution has been reached on BTC?

I'm gaining hundreds of $$$ almost every second right now.
I have to say it's a nice feeling.

There's some conspiracy that he's a shape-shifting reptilian alien dude.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I ALREADY DID THE ATH BUY IN WITH ANTS PLEASE MR. DON'T DO IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally 1/2 to 1 probably. It really just depends on how much it's going for by then, I'll probably end up spending it into other coins after sitting on it for a little while, depending on how this bank involvement news is going.

>tried to short
>sold at 250

buying my rope now lads

+500$ since I posted

SELL SELL SELL

actually just give me one if you can afford it senpai

+200$ again
Haha did you miss the ETH rocket pleb?

yes, I'm waiting on coinbase and I can't do anything until tomorrow.
Can I have like 0.01 eths so I can have a bottle rocket? 0xc85F280668f3CF36ED77aC952e9ACBB07A802C97

were all gonna make it brehs

how many eth do you have?

all of my wallets combined would put me in the top 10k of wallets

what will 0.01 ether do even in case ETH goes up? rofl
x2-x5 of 0.01 = 0.02=0.05 ETH
pls

nocoiners btfo!

better than nothing chiam.

Motherfuckers. I sold my shit a few days ago at a loss, pissed I'm missing out in this shit. If you wanna send a small amount I'd be happy out

0x0Fee6cf626990628DBa2d1105954ACf5c5787a96

80 ETH

fuck off, thats why we pic related

eth has been within 80% to 60% of btc's cap, the next coin down is ripple which had billions more tokens premined than ethereum did, and even that's only 20-30% of bitcoin's cap.

everything else is < 5%. i imagine ripple will burst when companies move on from their offering, maybe ethereum will burst properly too, but it's clearly in a place no other coin other than bicoin has ever been before.

if there was ever a coin to look at other than bitcoin this is clearly it, for better or for worse.

Didn't knew Vitalik was a part-time trapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWCxuDnVVkU

Have people been refunded yet?

EAT NOW.
put some meat on those bones

that must be a really shitty feeling lol

take condolence in the fact that fiat will be behind us in 10 years and avg transaction times will be under a minute for a fee of 0.01usd

fucking hell
I sold all my eth this morning at $240 to prevent potential losses and buy back in at $200
well it never fucking hit $200 and now it's up to $290
fuck me

it's gonna dip again r...r-right?

WHEN THE FUCK WILL U LEARN?

I still made $200 on my initial investment but I lost a lot of potential.
Well, I learned a lesson.

Eth is garbo
Only cheap fucks that gots no money and think they're gonna be millionares buy eth, because to their 300$ they'll have 1 coin instead of .12, which makes the cuck feelgud about themselves..
Kinda like a little dick/ big truck complex

That's like saying gold is a better investment than silver.

this was a dumb ass post holy shit...fucking kys

Eth bagholder spotted

Flippening is still happening, get on board or get left behind.

>ETH is still below the yearly average
>flippening

It's sad to see AIDS patients' brains go

the only reason eth didn't crash all the way down to 0 is because of the hodl memes.

crypto's are basically ponzi schemes for the elite who use A.I. to margin trade.

>The only reason X didn't crash down to 0 is because not enough people sold!
Great analysis Buffet. Anything else?

The entire dip was because of a global hack attack on Ukraine for the past 2 days. It is even on based fucking Fox news. This was rich stealing from the poor, like usual. Imagine this coming while the everyone is at Money 20/20. It is so obvious its almost funny. Too bad I didn't loose anything from selling you FAGGOTS TRYING TO GET MY $.

Same here
Don't want to feel bad over making a few hundred $, but still

Not true. I have a small dick and drive a Malibu

It was around 198$ yesterday.