Itt: Thing you are gonna buy

ITT This Thread: Things you are gonna buy once you make it. (Once you make Your first million, newfag)

A hot meal.

ANS

Viacoin

A campervan and a property to rent out to pay for my travelling then to live in once I don't feel like living as a nomad anymore.

Why not buying it now?

Where would you go?

A bunker and some high-powered weapons, so when the nukes drop I can become a post-apocalyptic warlord.

Land with high functional value, and little social value.

gaming LAPTOP

i havent been able to run recent games on high since like 2012

Real estate in India

Good idea, just make sure you live far away from any nuclear power plant...

When I make $6,000 I'm going to take out $3,000 for a nice lawn tractor. How much for a woman like this?

>ITT This Thread: Things you are gonna buy once you make it. (Once you make Your first million, newfag)

Transfer 20-40% of crypto gains to index funds and keep the rest depending on global macroeconomic tendencies on metrics (I do annual cryptocurrency space evaluation and prognosis).

So yeah...I will buy index funds. Boring I know.

I think you can do that in exchange for a loo (or 300 bucks)

Shit taste that new money buys.

Get on my level of taste, plebs.

Pic related.

Why is this man wearing frilly gloves? Seems a little gay

To add to it:

>"He chose money over power. In this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the Mc-mansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who doesn't see the difference."

dragon dildos

It looks like some german-brazilian house.
Suit yourself...

Please educate yourself on Tudor architecture.

I think 1kk isn't enough to buy the land under this house.

Something like this

Tudor architecture is very common in Santa Catarina state (Brazil).

Select all images with Street Signs.

Will buy something along the lines form pic related. crytpo losses and gains are stressing me out, I need a magical healing and its popular for multimillionaires too.

ugh...the stereotype about crypto users is true.

Funny thing is you will actually be able to buy THAT if crypto gets ever popular

>buy 1000 sqr meters of oceanfront land in the most isolated point in south Baja
>spend ten years building a Barragan inspired architecture masterpiece
>Buy some illegal high power guns and spend all my day shooting at stuff
>probably die from some stupid accident like falling off from a cliff or drowning in a solo scuba diving accident.

You're buying a child? Dude, is that legal?

I would like to travel all across Europe then Asia. Although I'm not sure if I could go to Asia via campervan cause of the issue with visas and stuff. If not I'll just backpack that part of the trip.

Paedo. Kys.

>tfw OP and nobody even realized i am sicker than you...

Reread my first post if you didn't get it.

Great idea, sounds like fun.

Thanks user, unlike most I'm not really interested in blowing money on material stuff, I just want to buy my freedom from the rat race so that I can do whatever I want with my time on this rock floating through space.

I know that feel, i will probably do the same (adding illegal sex).

I want to do that except be a motorcycle nomad instead of a campervan fag because im not a beta faggot

Probably gonna just take a trip to Asia to personally thank the chinks for making me a millionaire (bought ANS). Then do the boring shit and buy a house and a new car (not a Lambo). The rest will be in crypto and in an investment account to give me money payouts for the rest of my life with no work.

>spend all day shooting encased fireworks except there's no fireworks

what a boring as fuck existence

That's a beautiful house.

Nice watch, but nothing so crass as a rolex. Nomos Glashütte or something like that. Tesla model S. House with a maid/gardener/cook somewhere in SEA. Some prepper shit, without going overboard: guns/ammo/food/alcohol/medicine. Fast internet and maybe a hobby server rack.

I'm literally building a miniature one like that right now. If crypto gods favor me I will buy a bigger one within 5 years.

I love that architecture.

1. Pay off student loans
2. Pay off car
3. Buy house
4. Buy Lamborghini

Make another.

That's the spirit.

A gun (45) and a bullet to go with it not even meming the fun ends when Im actually rich and my family could use my money for themselves or their kids, idc.

food

its cheaper there because they dont install loos

most likey in the shit hole country he lives in

naw do cocain

You think they wouldn't rather you be alive you dumb selfish faggot?

>Actually caring about others feelings

you're never gonna make it with that attitude

a mcdonalds franchise and stop being neet

I have the money now but I want it to be from gains I made in the market.
>tfw @ $18k currently in gains
SO CLOSE.

Then why would you give them your gains

>I retired to a peaceful existence in the south quarter of Cheydinhal.

I probably won't have a million dollars until after I already own my own house. And I already have a car.
If that were the case and I also somehow earned a million, I'd invest the vast majority of it and spend the rest on traveling. I'd even pay people to travel with me, as long as they bring some kind of value (such as teaching me a second language).

You're going to buy a 12 year old boy? For what purpose?

reddit gold
a new car
probably a trip to thailand to fuck traps i always heard about it but would love to actually go

The kid is not that cute, to be honest... I'd choose him cuter and younger. Just imagine yourself penetrating that tight ass while stroking his pinky dickie.

which country is best to move to with modest but steady crypto gainz? literally anywhere in the world.

preferably with white people

If you have a european passport you can move to Switzerland or Denmark and enjoy 0% capital gains tax. But only after living there for 6 months.

poland is my choice. however, i have family there and my parents own a apartment there. literally can chill 24/7

will they make fun of me because of my thick american accent desu?

You've got a point.

Yep.
Cooking for me in the the and being my meal at night.

STOP!!! I MUST NOT FAP!

not really. you will be swimming in eastern european gold digger pussy. unless your a manlet or mudslime/black.

does no fap work or not?

>unless your a manlet
w-well i'm handsome
> gold digger pussy
don't need desu

only way to know is to try it.

Kendra Sunderland Fleshlight + Fleshlight Launch.

well then you'll be fine. You can go to brothels then for like 20$ if u need it

have u

very, very good taste user

I have the same style in mind

I'd only live here if it were for free

>have u
yes and it works

I would honestly give some money back to my mother. God bless her. And then reinvest and make more millions. Im 24 so plenty of time to wait for future gains. Im not greedy and i can live off 80k a year comfortably for now atleast. Ausfag so 80k is like 50k American?

Work, whenever i stay more than a month in nofap i always find a way to have sex with real boys.