t.me/interstellarpump
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

confidence

Clothes and look.
Your hands too.

they smell it a mile away

how fancy your watch is

if you have a lambo you appear rich, if not then you appear to be a dickless fucking retard

if you know the difference between your shit and you're shit

My rich what?

Just the way you act, the way you dress and talk?

Saying that I still drive a 13 year old ford focus, I said I will buy my dickhead car when it fails on me. 95k miles and besides the usual maintenance it works fine.

Throws women off as well

how do YOU know if someone is rich?

lambo owners are compensating for little dicks is not a meme

>Your hands too.
Yes, my beautiful iron hands. They'll know that I don't sell, even when the going gets tough. Girls love that.

By looking at their account balance on the atm receipt after they take out money

or maybe you just enjoy riding a piece of horrendous bang for buck automotive engineering

damn, im fucking rich then

they don't

it's in your best interests to hide your wealth from roasties

Same way a dog can detect if its owner has cancer. Possibly scent, possibly instinct. Science hasn't come that far yet, but they most certainly can detect it. It is funny because when they do sense it. They get a serotonin rush.

how do you know if the dog has detected cancer? do they bark "this nigga has cancer" in woof woof language?

They detect traits that can cause someone to become rich, eg confidence, creativity, and competence.

If you are an inbred old-money jew kid, you will need some sort of external cue ("Hi I'm Bob Roschild").

All wonderful answers, gentlemen

Clothes, well groomed, nice car.

When you get in your lambo and drive off leaving their wallet chasing ass on the curb.

well if your parents are basically famous and you too by extent

It is actually shoes.

You release the Veeky Forumsness™ pheromone, they instantly become wet.

When she gets into your 99 corolla and you drive her home, press PH on the elevator and hear the panties pop because moisture content changed too rapidly

1. Wear a nice watch
2. Wear nice shoes
3. Have a Veeky Forums haircut

That's it, you now come across as a rich fag.

It's a normie thing, something that NEETs don't understand.

Keked

but i lift so my palms are hard and calloused

lol, a gold card? Anyone who has modestly decent credit can get one. Ditto for the platinum card- if you've got a pulse and can cough up the annual fee can get it.

Black card (the Centurion Amex, not the bullshit card Barclaycard put together on Visa) actually takes some serious spending to get an invite. It used to be $250,000 annual spend on a plat, but it seems like Amex has gotten way more picky about who they invite. I've seen people who have spent $500k-$1MM plus still not get one.

this +
drive a nice car
wear nice clothes

Hang some shiny things around your neck. Get golden teeth.

Nothing is perfect. Some things are going to be overinclusive and other shit underinclusive but-

1. How are you dressed? (poor= like shit, good= well fitting clothes with understated elegance (blazer) kind of best= sloppy chic but with understated brands generally recognized mostly by the rich (Thom Browne, Bape etc) )

2. What do you do? (good=doctor, lawyer (especially a partner at a big firm), ibanking, politician, big 3 consultant, own a company she recognizes, work at your family's business, (best)-work at your family's charity (lazy old money))

3. What do your parents do (especially if you're still in uni)- (good= surgeon, partner at a firm, ibanking, CEO/president of a company she recognizes)

3. Where do they find you? (good= exotic locations that probably took money to get there (Antarctica, Everest (to fucking summit, Maldives, St Barts); places that sort of implicitly require money (black-tie charity events, fundraisers for top caliber Universities, functions being held at other rich people's homes), expensive places (5-star hotel bars, Michelin-starred restaurants)

4. Where do you take them?- (not cheap as shit places)
5. What do you do for fun? (poor shit= play video games, read, board games, middle stuff= rock climbing rich shit= shooting, hunting, expeditions to exotic places, paragliding, golf, polo, anything equestrian)
6. Who do you associate with? (good- doctors, lawyers, bankers, bros from your excellent undergraduate school, politicos, consultants
7. Other shit that's a good indicator- Having household staff, not having a clear need to be working, Having a large house or a trendy condo, driving an exotic (though it could be a turnoff if she's also rich and is more restrained), dropping your Black Card

Clothes
Car
House
Attitude

How you dress and carry yourself. If you're rich u probably have a stylist, personal trainer, etc.

They can't detect shit, they can deduce from clues like a mystery and are easily fooled. There are as many poorfags masquerading as richfags as there are richfags masquerading as averagefags, it's more about how sturdy the facade is than anything else.

This

>understated brands
>thom browne, bape

the fuck

It all comes down to great genes and last name. My two last names are exotic as shit, one Spaniard and the other French. Plus, all the good genes from both of my families. My grandads, and dad were all chick magnets, and cultured. Grandmother and mom where hot ass fuck when younger and both got doctorates. I could be smelling like dogs shit, without grooming for 4 months and wearing 50 cent sandals and dirty clothes full of holes. And I would to keep women away from me. You

Personally I stack noted but act broke.

No one besides me knows I have a net worth of over 2 million

HEhehehee

Basically just have the most expensive version of everything, including house, car, watch, jewelery, travel, clothes and crazy car accessories.

Correct. You know more about dogs than you thought you did

your social connections

/thread

>owning a lambo

wear a rolex

It literally doesn't matter.
My ex knew I had hundreds of thousands in Bitcoin and she still left me. I'd rather have her than the money desu. Now I'm so poor all I have is bitcoins.

You tell them dipshit

retard

If you are expensive clothes/sunglasses/watch/car etc... they'll naturally come to you then ask what you do for a living.
If you don't spill you spaghetti and spout Veeky Forums memes and just say trader they'll ask you to if they can take a ride in your car, you'll say yes and they'll suck your dick.

>Hanging out with girl I like at a mates place (they were having a small party)
>She obviously doesn't want me
>Had a plan to somehow show her how much money I have so that she was into me so i could fuck her then dump her.
>sitting next to her on couch I was drunk, but pretending to be extra drunk
>pulled phone out of pocket while standing up to go to the bathroom
>an ATM receipt with my balance on it falls out of my pocket onto the couch next to her as i do this.
>get back from the bathroom and the receipt is gone, pretty sure she looked at it and then didn't want me to know she looked at it so she hid it in her pocket or somewhere.
>She was all over me.
>instead of fucking her, i was so disgusted by her absolute change in behavior i told her to fuck off.
Still regret not fucking her.

If you are as rich as you say it means you had a plan and you stick to it. You didn't do this with this gold digger hence there is a high chance you are lying . Also : we are on Veeky Forums
Also2: who the fuck uses ATMS and even if they do: keep the fucking recieipt

>who the fuck uses ATMS

People who go to the laundromat, people who go to nightclubs, people who have to park in the city.

so poor people. Right. So the story is still made up

Even rich people have to drive through the toll booth.

>how do girls know if your rich
They have not only the g-spot in their wugeina, they also have a less talked about r-spot (but only the ones with a matching coinslot-pussy, ask /s/ about pictures) which will sense your approximate net-worth and thus wire their brain to love you (or dump you, if you are poor).

Isn't biology fascinating?

>watch
So sad. At least with car you can have fun, watch is literally makeup tier.

The pros can taste it on your dick.

Thanks for the "you"

I need more women to find out like this.

I want to be a highroller in this fiat scam. That sounds dope af

Why would you be disgusted about things going exactly to plan? I'm disgusted by your lack of follow through and Tumblr tier moral faggotry.

this lol, wtf

You should just drop it casually in a conversation. Like
>Look at the millions of refugees entering europe. Millions, just like the amount of dollars in my bank account.
People will notice, but it won't be like you're braggin.

I actually do mini social experiments on this, I'm only 22 but I'm a programmer with no monthly expenses so I've been saving up the vast majority of my paychecks.

When I go out shopping, I wear normal-ish clothes and get no attention, but when I'm paying for stuff, my wallet will be stuffed full of benjamins, I have had so many girl cashiers get kinder to me when they see my wallet.

Fuck gold diggers man, I would rather die alone than let some skank take half my shit.

kek be praised a milliion keks for this neet

Fastest way to get a lambo:

t.me/interstellarpump

>not just getting the annual fee waived

What do you do for a living user and what does your portfolio look like?

they see me checking my fake inflated blockfolio and start making explicit eye contact.

make a Veeky Forums-guide

Come join rakers
New pump group, first pump will happen when 2000 rakers have been gathered.
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw

This is truth

How much money needed to get good amount of decent quality poon in the average Western countries anons. As in how much net worth. Also, bump.

*average western country

$0

Just be yourself.

Check this out!

t.me/interstellarpump

Go away.

not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" is one of the telltale signs that someone is mentally retarded

you show them your blockfolio

Pretending to be poor is more fun.

Spelling this out is not a good look either

just bee yourself

Literally this. I'm an average looking dude with 0 money and I get laid weekly if I want to.
Me on the left

you look like you take a good cock

I don't think it is homo-sex OP is looking for.

Sell shit that you don't need boy

Fuck is going on with your mates bicep?

dont think OP was talking about boipussy. nice try faggot.

you forgot this

They can't tell anything by watches

> t. emotional driven creatures

> this

Normies will look at your material goods; cars, overpriced garbage fashion, apartment ect.

But the people who flaunt these things and think being rich is about having these things still have a very long way to go.

You know someone is really rich because their focus is on time and time management. Poor fags are unable to comprehend this.

Best post Ive read on biz

Nah it's a hobby desu. I'm not particularly wealthy, but I collect them, therefore have Rolex, Omega, etc

You got "swag" and you "swagger"
Or hustling if you are a nigger.

>3 consultant

Umm...that is wageslave tier