IMF wants to pump crypto

As the link shows. The European IMF urges the banks to go into crypto.

This was yesterday.

Time to go boys. Fucking buy buy buy

investopedia.com/news/imf-blockchain-banks-invest-cryptocurrency-blockchain/

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GONNA BE DRIVING MY LAMBO ON THE MOON

Fuck off international kikes, you are going to make my cloned credit cards more expensive

Banks are just going to make their own crypto

WHAT CRYPTO ARE THEY GOING FOR???

>banks
>making something that lowers their own profits

wow wtf

First goldman sachs now this, what is happening?

JP Morgan, Santander and ING are going for ETH

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

>The group, called the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, is set to debut at a summit in Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday, during which members J.P. Morgan Chase (JPM, +1.00%) and Banco Santander (SAN, +1.52%) are scheduled to demonstrate a pilot of the financial technology as it exists today.

why would it you uneducated inbred imbecile?

They were blind sided by crypto. They realized they can't beat cryptos so the next best course of action is to accumulate as much as possible by throwing all their worthless, inflated, fiat at it and running the printing presses at full throttle.

to expand on this a bit, banks would make their own crypto the new reserve currency. because no currency is up to the desired standards and gold is troublesome to transport and store.
the crypto of the banks will not be open to the masses they will use a distributed consensus protocol among themselves to settle among themselves your faggot little ass is not invited you don't get a vote you don't get to mine shit you can't even see their ledger.

the only interesting question will be how will new coins be introduced it has to do with the hard currency deposits and credit the bank has irl but that doesn't exist on a traditional blockchain.

>mfw I'm being quantitatively eased

this
do you think the most powerful cartel in the world will just let some geeks overthrow their power without doing anything, moronic cunt?

stay mad and poor, nocoiner :^)

i'm a coiner only to speculate, like 95% of people into cryptos but i dont think they will last. bitcoin has no future as a currency because of speculators like us. the banking cartel will create a safer, faster, more secure coin and we won't be able to speculate on it with crazy gainz like bitcoin. stay deluded with your 200$ portfolio, underage fag.

>the banking cartel will create a safer, faster, more secure coin

that cracked me up

LMAO!!!

Pic's from vienna... this shop has just opened a month ago or so.
Wouldn't recommend this city. Go to the alps, it's much more fhun. And the major austrian city in the alps is much more fun too...

And everyone's going to happily buy the banker coin, right? Retard lol

Singapore did this already based on ethereum, off the eth blockchain of course.
I've been seeing more of these "off-blockchain" ideas. If you check out the latest Let's Talk Bitcoin podcast it's about a former reddit employee who designed an off-blockchain micropayment platform for 'creators'(article writers). It's basically medium.com with a paywall, but I think the main thing of interest is that they chose to use LTC because they had to because of the cost of their business and similarity between BTC and LTC. He said it was like three lines of code.
My line of thinking is that the issue here won't be the technology from now on, that's going to skyrocket consistently. There's no shortage of people trying shit, it's a question of how crypto value is going to exist in the future.
My theory is that it's going to be more of the same. Pure memes, completely undereducated userbase, lots of people staying with familiar coins and demonstrating lots of tolerance for high volatility. I bet 'iron hands' is going to be a common phrase in the future if it isn't already.

1929 suggests otherwise.

Central Bankers always crash hard before they BTD.

Only normies pay full price.