What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/17/irish-african-american-dna-tests
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsj0p7Ntg8U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Irish_people_of_African_descent
dnaireland.ie/dna-origins/
sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought
youtu.be/29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

800 years of Anglo-saxon invasion

If the Hiberno-Spanish alliance had won at Kinsale then everything would've probably been fine

Alas it was not to be, and Ireland was doomed to suck forever

monocrop potato farming

eternal anglo

wewuzzing
"Ireland" is as much a nation as macedonia, Italy or G*rmany

#
Haha Ireland is the last holdout of the ancient Celts.

This is embarrassing

Popery

No it isn't, the Celtic race died out hundreds of years ago, the Irish are a race of mongrelized half-anglo half black savages. Which explains their wewuzzing.

Weak b8 m8 would not r8 8/8

and to add the British were right to enslave them, shame the great potato famine didn't kill them all

Not an argument faglord

technically irish genetics are objectively among the most successful among european nations along with scottish, english, spanish, and german.

Well luckily for all the British are being invaded without a shot fired as we speak.

The UK belongs to the Muslims.

He doesn't need an argument against a claim with no sources.

>UK 80% white
>US 53% white and dropping rapidly
*Shameful FTFY

>80% white
you're not white, paki

Wales is more Celtic than those potato niggers.

>Muslim is an ethnicity

Haha it was 92% in 2001. 12 whole points lost in under 2 decades.

Really stirs my tea

Welsh doesn't count as a Gaelic language. It's just welsh.

Still a Celtic language.

Speaking Celtic in Ireland was at one point punishable by death

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/17/irish-african-american-dna-tests
I'm actually an a quarter afghan, mick
Yes
When did I say that

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsj0p7Ntg8U

Ulsterisation

>a quarter afghan
>white

Did you actually just cite the ethnicity of an American black-Irish as a source that all Irish are half black? Let me help you, a real source would have been something like a study on the genetic makeup of Ireland.

I'm an Aryan unlike you mick

>American reading comprehension
The article is about the DNA of Irish Americans dickhead

>he still thinks aryan german = aryan furryranian

Ehh, have you heard it being spoken? Sounds like Joe Pesci with his head stuck in a mascerator. It's really phonetically distinct from scotts Gaelic or Irish Gaelic, as it developed from the languages of mainland Britain, whereas the Irish language developed separately in Ireland, and bled across into Scotland for Scots gaelic

THIS...shitty luck and weather thwarted multiple Spanish liberation attempts.

The Afghans are part of the Iranian (Aryan) people, try not to be jealous :^)

Btw Germans and Europeans are not aryan

it's talking about irish ancestry in ameriblacks.

But it's not, it's about the DNA test results of ONE irish American. Irish is one of the most common ethnicities in the United States. The fact that a black dude has Irish blood isn't evidence for a claim.

This was supposed to be in relation to
The dulcet tones of joe Pesci in a plumbing apparatus are obviously more suited to the welsh enunciation, not the Irish. No idea how I got the post number wrong.

So the Irish are africans....

It's not that hard to find real academic sources proving that the Irish are africans

Eternal anglo pls go
And take your b8 with (You)

Then why didn't you produce one? Why did you post a source that didn't support your claim? The burden of proof is on whoever is making the claim. If you can't produce a source then you can't be taken seriously.

I don't have the time to argue and find sources
I'm not English, I'm most likely Scottish or dutch

Because I don't have to, it's a known fact and most credible sources back my statement.

You don't have time because they don't exist. Thanks for playing.

Of course with some afghan as I stated before

>an American calling someone else a nigger

Cute.

He's taking the piss mate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Irish_people_of_African_descent BTFO
I'm not an American I am from Australia

Butthurt mick detected, I am completely serious

I hope President Trump nukes you fuckers. We are trying to get rid of our shitskins, not take more. Your arrogance warrants war.

>Nuking his second greatest ally
I am white

You gave me a source listing which African ethnic groups are in Ireland, you failed to present a source that says anything about African genes in modern day ethnic Irish. You're 0 for 2 so far maybe you should stop trying.

He's so obviously full of shit it's ridiculous, but it's funny to watch him try and find sources to support a false claim.

dnaireland.ie/dna-origins/ the Irish came from sub saharan Africa dummy

I'm not full of shit, im right I'll show you

0 for 3. The website failed to cite a study to support it's claims. A legitimate source would have a sample size of people living in Ireland and how many of them have significant amounts of African DNA.

Fuck King Billy, and fuck Orange People

>B-but thats not legitimate!
sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought
B T F O

>But where did the early Irish come from? For a long time the myth of Irish history has been that the Irish are Celts. Many people still refer to Irish, Scottish and Welsh as Celtic culture - and the assumtion has been that they were Celts who migrated from central Europe around 500BCE. Keltoi was the name given by the Ancient Greeks to a 'barbaric' (in their eyes) people who lived to the north of them in central Europe. While early Irish art shows some similarities of style to central European art of the Keltoi, historians have also recognised many significant differences between the two cultures.

The latest research into Irish DNA has confirmed that the early inhabitants of Ireland were not directly descended from the Keltoi of central Europe. In fact the closest genetic relatives of the Irish in Europe are to be found in the north of Spain in the region known as the Basque Country. These same ancestors are shared to an extent with the people of Britain - especially the Scottish.

Oh and the word African doesn't appear once in the entire article, so you apparently didn't even read it.

Where does it say that in the article hmmmm

It's time to stop

They actually though they would do better as an independent nation

No

>Phoneposting redditor
Opinion discarded

Ulster is what happened faggots. Take a look at the constant fighting between the green and orange my nig nogs, you can't settle an area already settled by another group of people and expect to get along. Everything from the Irish civil war in 1916 and the troubles were results of this. The paddies and scots who had the brains to leave this shit went to America and became what all us fags call, "hillbillies"

>guys at one point we had an empire!
The empire's been dead for a while now, and it even looks like the kingdom is shrinking.

Whiskey.

>Ad Hominem
Opinion discarded, of course I discarded your opinion around the 2nd bad source.

JUST GET OUT. I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE

FUCK YOu CORNiSH AND SCOTTISH GAELS ARE STILL GENETICALLY DIFFERENT, ETHIC CORNiSH ARE A MINORITY!

DON'T FORGET BRETONS

ANYONE WHO SPEAKS THE OLD BRETONIC IS A CELT

desu all things considered Ireland did okay

Probably thanks to Collins. It absolutely astounds me every day that we allowed the bogshits to exist. I dunno if we found in us a deep rooted anglo sympathy for them or if Collins was just a bad enough dude, but Ireland existing is so bizarre to me. GG bogshitters

Friendly reminder that the Irish resistance invented petrol bombs during the Norman invasion.
youtu.be/29UMACdfyZw

this is sad
england, why

Catholicism and a perfidious Spanish bastard named de Valera

>Irish is one of the most common ethnicities in the United States.

no it isnt, people with 1 or 2 irish great grandparents arent irish. If you dont have at least one irish parent you arent irish.

Apparently my grandmothers ancestors were Spanish that stayed after that battle

thats since been debunked

>hurr durr i have black hair my ancestors swam ashore from the spanish armada!

Wales doesn't distinguish between native speakers like we do afaik, over 1.5 million claimed to "speak" Irish in the last census so we beat Wales out by a factor of 3 to 1 of people lying

honestly republican bants are the greatest

As an irishman I will forever have a cucked irish but rather that than be a stuffy ulster loyalist

The Irish attacked the mainland first.

nobody could be arsed to translate the bible into gaelic

>muh fookin ate hundrit yeers! Blue-dae anglish koontz!

>53%

pulling that out of your ass

Celts

Why are unionist murals so cringe?

Scotland is still 95% white

yeah, and if one black man were to visit it would plunge to 72%

And that's why I nail bombed a school bus

Anglo-Saxon? lol

That was quoted from his source

>hey guise remember the somme

Romans never went there.

Scotland is full of gommunists. They regulate BB guns like firearms because one person managed to kill a baby with one.

Scots should be lucky the independence vote failed. They would be Venezuela tier.

The brits didn't bake the potato fast enough before they became self aware

Nothing, there hardworking people (Except for there gypsy's). If your talking about ancient times then I would guess because Romans never got there.

Good god that video is cringey as fuck.

t. IrishCatholicAmerican

^