BTC - LN SHIT - PREPARE FOR FORK

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6jqrub/game_over_blockstream_mathematical_proof_that_the/?st=j4g5n58j&sh=b0ec3ec1

See silverjustices comment. Ignore r/bitcoin blockstream shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me the TL;DR

the r/bitcoin and r/btc reddits are so cancerous I can't take anything either one of them says seriously

gg bitcoin. see you again in 3 years :(

yeah, fucking seriously. these people spend like 15 hours a day fudding each other

i dont know who to believe when almost every single post gets corrected or called out within 5 minutes

Smartfag here. This is fud where they're counting on your inability to understand their analysis. But know this, big blocks are unsafe. This is mathematically proven and well understood. So the author completely shits the bed at the end by shilling for big blocks. He presents himself as some mathematical authority and then suggests something we all know is broken as a solution.

Miners want big blocks for the transaction fees. Businesses want big blocks because they want scaling and have no bitcoin at risk and frankly they're too dumb to understand why it's a bad idea. The core devs and holders want segwit and sidechains so all our work and savings doesn't go up in smoke.

Don't buy this chink propaganda.

>>>r/bitcoin

>But know this, big blocks are unsafe. This is mathematically proven and well understood.

Show me senpai

>mathematical proof
>just look at this layman explanation and take it as proof dumb coiner, praise the Communist Party of China and the People's Bank of China

Segwit and lightning network is the way to go, but people dont want an organization controlling bitcoin.

>it's another "r/btc tards are engaging in intellectually dishonest fud and writing off counter-arguments as 'paid blockstream trolls'" episode

Here's one of the responses:
medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a

You mean like BitMain/Jihan Wu?

whatever propaganda people are trying to spread, the truth is simple:

don't ever agree to any changes that would be beneficial to the chinks, or follow anything that they propose.

its thank to the chinks that bitcoin has been doing nothing for 2 years and the main reason why people jumped ship to ethereum even before it had any real world use, simply because there was less chink influence.

china is bad for the tech, bad for the politics, and bad for the perception.

I am totally against BitcoinUnlimited in every way, but heavy Asian influence in crypto IMO is a good thing, especially more rogue countries like China. Its a good hedge against kikes banks and legislators here in the west that will no doubt try to manipulate and regulate Bitcoin/cryptocurrency for their own needs. China and other Asian countries stand in the way of that like a big roadblock.

Its a lesser of two evils sort of thing.

That being said though, BitcoinUnlimited is a massive scam and Jihan Wu is a fucking raging retard. Segwit is the only answer that allows the gains to continue as they have been.

Tbh ive heard his name being thrown around r/bitcoin and r/btc AND I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHO HE IS.

>that broken engrish
chinks on suicide watch

once gooks get their hands on something in tech it is ogre

it's all shite.

jihad wu and his m8s are chinamen and can't be trusted, but core/blockstream enforce literally north korea-tier censorship.

both sides are toxic to the core. if you don't sell your btc to eth before the last week of july, you're fucked.

>This just in: PBOC has declared there gonna do something about bitcoin... agaon,
>bitcoin prises crash! ... again
>PBOC does dickall... again
>bitcoin prices moon!... again

This shit has happened at least 5 times already. Im just impressed that the incompetency of the chinese government to regulate crypto has actually become a benefit.

china isn't rogue though. its a country of complete government ownership and thats the last thing you want for something thats supposed to be government resistant. not to mention theyre completely incapable of creating good software at any level.

there can still be great asian involvement without chinks getting involved, and if they were only consumers it wouldn't be as dangerous as them thinking they have some sort of ownership over the tech.

>already have democratic, Chinese, Indian, Jewish and Marxist shills
>now got Taiwanese shills too

core has nothing to do with the censorship of some random subreddit. the people who beliebe this really shouldnt be in crypto to begin with as they clearly lack the mental age required to understand this tech.

suck greg, luke and theymos dick then gas yourself

>what is the dragons den

I know where youre coming from, but the Chinese and possibly the Chinese government could keep Bitcoin alive even in the face of western regulation. They would do it for their benefit of course, but at least it would render dumb kikes like Senator Feinstein obsolete and allow us to continue making profit. For every blunder the Chinese have caused, they have made it moon equally as hard, its not all doom and gloom.

That being said, hopefully Segwit will render the Chinese mining monopoly obsolete and they can revert back to being a healthy, balanced mix of consumers and miners like the rest of us. I agree Bitmain is bullshit and do not trust them at all.

Which one is acting more jewish?

Nice meme.

>taiwan
you think they're the only people that want nothing to do with the chinks? have you ever had to deal with any chinese developed software? you think its a good idea to allow bitcoin to become centralized in a country as shit as china? go shill somewhere else.

>acting
core and their backers are (((them))).

dont be so easily manipulated by a few chinks. they're not going to help you turn your precious 20 bitcoins into millions.

the chink gov dont care, theyre losing capital at a huge rate already, they dont need/want/care about bitcoin, its easier for them to ban it outright, or forcefully take control/arrest the pool operators and mine it into the ground/force a POS fork to fix it. they have a privileged position since 80% of the hashing power is inside one countries control.

like i said, we want chinese consumers, not the chinks who think they have any ownership on the tech itself. they can keep their dirty hands off of it.

"core" doesnt even have anything to do with the mess the chinks have created. they have no control over bitcoin itself, if they did we would already have segwit months ago, and yet all the easily manipulated poors buy into the chink bullshit and think theyre going to get rich if they make sure the chinks get to increase their mining advantage while the rest of the capital moves on to other coins unencumbered by china.

this one article caused btc/eth/ltc go to down again

fuck this guy

no, were just in a downtrend right now