"If I were the Devil"

>this was from 1965
youtu.be/sFaDD30Yk68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZRi1mOQEXQw
youtu.be/XZtUyEoQBiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The type of people that make those type of doomsday videos need to be sterilised.

I can't seem to find an argument here. Care to provide one?

religious fundamentalism should be considered a mental illness

>teaching evolution is satanic
stopped watching at that point.

What argument have you even made, OP? this is just a really makes you think post

Now that I did disagree with. The rest was bretty aggurate, tho.

Well he just replied with a "this sucks" response instead of a thought-out rebuttal of the source provided.

why go through the trouble of writing out a well thought out rebuttal against a meme video that's basically "anything that contradicts the bible is the devil"

Based Ba'al

More like 1960s baptist teaching, don't rope every other denomination into that shit.

OP if you post low level bait like this you deserve what you get.

>MUH WESTERN CIVILISATION
>MUH DEGENERACY
Nigger would have not lasted a day in Athens or Rome during the Bacchanalia

Bump

All he did was take all the controversies which were current at the time and make a sermon out of them attributing it to the devil. Using this today makes it seem that fundamentalists believe modern notions are new.

>those who have to those who wanted
>middle class disappears with all their wealth being sucked up by the wealthy while they and the poor sink slowly deeper in poverty/debt

Some lectures on the development of modern Christianity.
youtu.be/ZRi1mOQEXQw
youtu.be/XZtUyEoQBiU

Bump

Fuck off. Why do you keep bumping this shit thread? Are you that desparate for attention?

>Using a single skull for Homo Sapiens when the different races clearly have different skull shapes
Who the fuck did this? Probably a Jew

Disparities aren't significant enough to garner separate skulls.