The real biz delegate

You got some ARK and want to earn more by doing absolutly nothing? Vote for the official biz delegate.

Get your ARKs to a wallet and then Click "Add Delegate" on the Votes Tab. Type in "biz", check it and click Vote.

Payout is weekly, I did my last payments yesterday. So join in today

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/tx/f38de3fca4f636b6f2ff67d5f2de193ea36cda06d38ad18a87110fd1f1432202
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
explorer.ark.io/address/AW18gSPRcn8aGWbKRwMtrosVEbh6jpA2Hj
explorer.ark.io/address/AKVvKLU8sWNarqLz678ThJHmAyP1cyFDN2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not true, faggot, I switched to "biz_classic" because you didn't pay me, and so did many others. Now fuck off.

Getting desperate, magnet?

fyi he ran away with last weeks forged coins and only paid out 10 percent.

you fucked me, guy
switched my 15k ark to vote for biz_classic now

fuck he did send a bunch yesterday. i switched b/c they other thread said he wasnt paying and i had received mine. now i dont know if i done goofed and wtf is going on. but i didnt get payout yesterday.

He sent all of last week's forge to a single wallet and is now paying out hourly/daily to keep people from switching hoping they won't catch on to their missing larger weekly payout

I didnt run, everyone got their payout, jsut check the transaction logs, dont switch to the scam delegate

fuck off magnet

Fuck you thieving lying niggerfaggot

I got nothing you scum
I hope you die the most painful death imaginable

this.

The proof is in the blockchain.

explorer.ark.io/tx/f38de3fca4f636b6f2ff67d5f2de193ea36cda06d38ad18a87110fd1f1432202

wow what a fucking nigger

burn in hell OP

YOURE INCOMPETENT! just relinquish your delegate position like a man of honor, and avoid further emabarrssment.

nice photoshop, just look at explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

i payd it all out ok? You are the scammers here, just look who has more Voters, your delegate or mine?
Why do you want to create drama, greedy kikes.

>photoshop
The link to the transaction is right there.

is right

Votes ain't shit, with ARK you vote wuth the content of your wallet and you have votes stll because noone wants to pay another ARK just to unvote your babby criminal faggot ass

Hope this is a joke op

fagnet is getting desperate. He's less than 60k ARK away from losing his delegate position and we are taking it away from him because he is incompetant and lost thousands of ARK and is now STEALING everything he's forging.

Check the blockchain.

See this thread:

I didn't get anything, then saw the ARK thread about you not paying anyone and switched to biz_classic. Thanks for nothing.

My wallet so you can check yourself if you want: ATpCFDJrUapKioN1v5nwxGsvaNFW2fqASC

You can check yourself, stop lying.

just sends me to the frontpage, nice try cuck

explorer.ark.io/address/AW18gSPRcn8aGWbKRwMtrosVEbh6jpA2Hj

This is the address he sent last week's payout to. As you can see, he did not get the payout back. Instead he tries to calm people by sending out micropayments. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. He is eating up your gains with transaction costs + is still owing yoiu.

If you are still in the "biz" delegate SWITCH OUT to "biz_classic", the delegate that is run by actually competent people.

If you were competent you could finally kys faggot

Do we still have a Veeky Forums delegate? Who do I vote for instead of this faggot?

I only got 8% of my payout. Fuck you.

:^)

what is sage?

Also you don't sound like Magnet desu. Probably just a fudder

biz_classic

See:

See We are less than 80k away from forging once the old delegate drops off (and he's about to since he's just forging for himself).

biz_classic

See this thread:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS INSUFFERABLE FRAUDULENT FAGGOT TO LOSE HIS GRAVY TRAIN OFHAVING AN ARK FORGING NODE

Sayonara and, once again, KYS

tell them to switch back, you arent even forging, you ruin this

How retarded are you?

>fucking up or scamming us
>not even apologizing on Veeky Forums for your fuckup
>not even using your trip
>only coming on when you get close to falling out of top 51
Fuck you asshole.

magnet you fucking autist

You fucked up. I switched yesterday.

Happy to see you at rank 51 already

This can't be him surely. No one could be this retarded at PR

No remorse, damn sociopath. How's NoFAP going buddy? I doubt this is even the scammer himself anyway.

Fuck off, you fucked up.
Took my 5k Ark to biz_classic.

THIS.

let me forge for a week please, I will pay everyone who stays on my delegate, so all these scammers will lose out while those who stay on the biz delegate get more ark.

people like you will lose out on the extra gains

We already lost the money you stole
Fuck you and fuck your NODE
Give your full name, post a selfie and your location

>let me forge for a week please,
You're fired.
Do this.

mfw 5 poeple have switched since he started this thread

Fuck you Magnet, I didn't get fuck all, you stole my fucking money.

You.
Stole.
MY.
Money.

If I knew where you were i'd cut your fucking throat.

Reminder that one whale moving 50k from the biz delegate to biz_classic will allow us to start forging and knock this fucking idiot off.

He's STILL making FREE money at your expense as long as he remains #51. He's here to do massive damage control but only succeeds at making himself look fucking retarded. We've had a node and a backup node ready to go since we started the delegate.

(and we won't accidentally poo on your ARK and send over $1,000 to Wes like he did)

REMINDER: everyone here is samefagging to make you switch, disregard their posts and just check my payouts, I am legit, next payout will be 2x because those people abandoned me, so stay with me guys!

How much ARK do I need for decent payouts? 10k?

Oy transparent delegate, be transparent you little shit

Coming from someone with no dog in this fight, you sound like a fucking douchebag scammer. Off yourself op

this is other peoples' money you're working with
you only get one chance, and you goofed

10k ark will net you around 28 ark per week.

every k counts, make sure to vote for delegate biz :)

The transparently anonymous scammer who steals your money, if that's what you're looking for, he's your faggot

>28 ark

T-that's not too bad

It's not him, no one can be this unintentionally antagonistic. But hearing nothing from the actual biz is just as bad, if not worse.

I don't know if you're the real biz delegate but whatever. The biz delegate is almost out of the top 51 so there won't be gains for much longer. Kek.

It depends on how many ark is voting for us, I made 19 ark with 7.5k but that was with 1.2 million ark voting biz. So it could be less or more than 28 but that's a ballpark figure.

JUST STAY IN, nothing has changed

>JUST

What did he mean by this?

You know what else hasn't changed? My account balance in 8 days

Initially you didn't pay out for the last week at all. Then when you realized that people were jumping ship you sent out a tiny payout that's nowhere near what people should be getting for the past week. Look at this comparison between the first week's payout and last week's payout. I'm not even going to tell you to vote for biz_classic, but anyone who keeps their vote on biz is giving a scammer free money.

to stay in, did not mean to meme

Oh, and incase he tries to claim I photoshopped this, here's the transaction history explorer.ark.io/address/AKVvKLU8sWNarqLz678ThJHmAyP1cyFDN2

see
You tried to trick people into thinking you paid out in full when in reality you didn't

you shouldn't have switched to biz_classic, hope you learned your lesson

lol "biz" has now dropped to spot 52. fuck you very much and enjoy your lack of forging OP

this could have been a very profitable venture for you OP if you weren't retarded and reimbursed people for your mistake. instead you tried to make a quick buck and will now never run a successful delegate

The fuck are you on about? I didn't switch until after I saw you sent me a fraction of what I'm supposed to get in a week.

it will go back up, someone with 15k may just move in so it will bump again

This isn't even the ark delegate guy. Just a joker.

Still, I switched. I don't think it was purposefully malicious, but even if it were corrected a lot of people lost money. I only lost one ark, but that's more than enough to make it worth the switch.

Hope you're not a prick biz delegate guy.

Kek, that isn't even enough to get back to rank 51

-Rothschilds bow to NEO
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control markets with an iron but fair fist
-Own blockchains & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Neograd will be be the first city)
-Own over 9000 of Buttrex volume
-Da Hongfei is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of ant who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented shitcoin progress with it
-Antshares own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have ants inside your house right now
-Da Hongfei is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Da Hongfei's bunker in Chayna?
-He can consume raw English mastiff under 5 minutes
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Antshare blockchain. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Neo
-Neo is about 2 days old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, it is timeless entity existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know it's ultimate plans yet. We hope it is benevolent being.

I didn't get paid from biz...vote biz_classic to make money. biz delegate fucked up payments and everyone jumped ship since. biz is about to be out of delegate spot which is only the top 51. biz is currently 51 and biz_classic is 53 after only a day. The choice is yours.

I've long since got out of the delegate voting game it's so much easier to accumlate more ARK by buying the easily recognizable pattern of dips. This coin is one of the more heavily bot manipulated coins I've ever seen, trades at such low volume though.

But nonetheless, he seems to have fucked up royally and lost all trust in his voters.

The DPoS truly is magnificent and I hope ARK really does succeed.

ahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

Gg anons, onwards and upwards

keep voting, i just got huge news, a 80k whale will be forging for me soon, join in now and check back in a few days

bump

Not true, I tried it too

You're not in a position to make claims without posting proof

Go suck wes's cock, noone can help your ass

Post Sharpie in pooper fot 2800 ark

no one is voting for you fuck face. you are losing votes. the best delegate is biz_classic and everyone know this by now, thats why we keep gaining votes as this thread continues and you lose them.

DO NOT VOTE FOR biz
Vote for biz_classic
biz did not pay out this weeks ARK.

fagnet is a scammer. steer clear of him and this shitty delegate. vote for biz_classic instead

Exactly.

Fuck you Magnet.

If you're going to try and steal shit, do it with a better coin. My ark is now going to biz_classic

Hey fagnet hope you buy yourself something nice with those 1000 dollars, you could've been smarter and scored big time constantly but you insisted on being retarded

Bitchass motherfucker sent me a fucking penny
You owe me a dollar, bitch
You're transparent, alright.
Fucking thief.
The best part is that you'll go through life unhappy because you don't respect yourself, because who respects a thief?

Please vote for me so I don't pay you biz is the best since you vote and get nothing in return. DON'T VOTE FOR biz_classic! They have transparency and this is Veeky Forums so come get cucked with biz

Nice try scammer. The entirety of Veeky Forums is sick and tired of your scam. Kill yourself.

Say goodnight scammer, say hello from all the way down there. Will be most excellent when people realize you're not forging or paying out anymore and dig around to see what happen, even more will jump on board.

I moved to dr10, fuck this shit.

Hahahahaha, fuck you guy, you will never hash again.

Hi - pay us each what were are owed, plus an extra 3 ark fees for switching votes. if you fucked up it should be your loss not ours.

It's the only way to restore a modicum of trust.

I've switched to arkpool and monitoring biz_classic is not a scam.

Dude, unless I get my fair payment from you I am not switching back.

I finally got something from you but it sure as fuck isn't what I'm owed.
>get ~1.75 daily from "Jarunik"
>switch to biz
>get 2 ARK for 2 days in the pool
This isn't so bad.
>get 17.8 from a week in the pool
This is actually better than "Jarunik"
>add 3.2k ARK to my wallet
>get 1.9 ARK from a week

You fucked us man.

fuck off scammer. pay what you owe us. I hope you die before your parents

>mfw two pajeets fighting each other over who can fuck Veeky Forums out of their money