Daily reminder to buy bitcoin and hold, we are going rich

Daily reminder to buy bitcoin and hold, we are going rich.

There will be 21 million coins ever created.
If you hold 21, you are in a group of 1 million people.
Considering all the lost BTCs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).
There are 7.5 billion people on earth.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Bitcoin is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

Bond market will collapse and boomers will wish they bought bitcoin when it was 4 figures.
Vengance will be brutally served for those that doubted bitcoin as a store of value.

Daily reminder to not fall for the "blockchain without bitcoin" meme.

A blockchain is literally just a decentralized database - that's it. Blockchains are slow, inefficient, and wasteful. Decentralization is their only redeeming quality. Decentralization affords blockchains non-compliance with governments and other regulatory bodies.

Governments and "global finance institutions" will never use blockchains because they have nothing to gain from decentralization and everything to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuI-8EwqIS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw own 2 bitcoins

Guess Ill be a homeowner afterall

This is pasta

Should I convert my 10 LTC to BTC?

I remember during the last mooning this chick predicted it would stop at 2800. Then sometime in late august it would dip all the way to about 1k. Is this still going to happen? I've been stashing money away for such an occurrence, when I can buy about 30 Bitcoins.

How much shit are you gonna cram into that franken-chart by 2020?

I'm near a kiosk

Should I buy some? I. Fucking dying watching it jump slowly

I made my own token with only 100k total supply. You guys wanna buy it? It's even more rare than bitcoin.

The difference your token isn't backed by the best coders on the planet, by a massive network of nodes and hashrate and it's blockchain is only 1 day old.

This "but anyone can create its own crypto" is dad-tier cope.

He's being ironic, moron.

I don't understand, how do people code for Bitcoin? Can anyone just jump on and start making changes? Is Satoshi still involved and CEO? Who calls the shots, and what's stopping these people from issuing more Bitcoin? It might be even more beneficial to issue dome as people may abandon the coin if it costs a million dollars for one.

Bump please respond.

You can jump in and makes changes but you need majority of people running the network to agree with your changes in order for your changes to take effect for the main code.

Not that your changes will be deny. You can still run bitcoin with your own changes. It just won't be the Bitcoin everyone else is using. You are running your own version of bitcoin. Like litecoin is bitcoin with some changes, bitcoin plus, bitcoin classic. All those are in exchanges and tradable.

stop gambling in shit you dont understand.

But I want to get rich...

>CEO
>Bitcoin

Do some basic Google searches you pleb

i only own 0.5 BTC
am i going to make it?

>Is Satoshi still involved and CEO
Satoshi is still the CEO of Bitcoin, but the real power todays lies in the hands of the President of Bitcoin, he's much more active. They both still have to obey the King of Bitcoin, though.

i just moved half my BTC to ETH, because frankly, as a currency it's just much more usable AT THE MOMENT. fine, outages happen, but it has 99% uptime and in those times i'm usually able to get transactions through for a fee below 1 cent (0.01 USD) and 2 minutes.
I can also do bitcoin transaction (raw transactions ofc) for very low prices (like .5 USD), but they'll take longer to get through than 10 ETH outages. If you want them to confirm in an hour, you often have to go for 2 USD. And sub-minute confirmations, that are easy to get with ETH if you spend above 10 cents, are simply impossible.
i just see better mid-term potential behind ETH, but we'll see.
Segwit/lightning networks may make Bitcoin competent as a currency again, but I don't think this 'digital gold' shit will stand. If it can't be used as a currency, something that can (in addition to be used as a store of wealth) will take its place.

Hold it until the Segwit/fork situation is settled. August 1st is going to be a very good or very bad day.

I've only been in crypto for a month and I doubled my 0.5BTC, you can too mate

seriously maybe by year 2030. In which case I will be seriously wealthy

the software-background behind bitcoin is far-far more mature though. geth is full of glitches, and in general if you want to write software for BTC-stuff you'll be spoiled by the vast number of libraries available, with ETH it was an insane struggle to get 2 different APIs that could verify raw transactions for me (need 2 different implementations for safety)
i bet that's a huge part of the reason why a lot of places still refuse to accept ETH, it's just much harder to implement (with the same level of security, if you don't give a fuck about accidentally losing funds, it's easy too, but it just radiates from bitcoin how much more developer-hour has been put into its infrastructure)

>your token isn't backed by the best coders on the planet

THE BEST CODERS ON THE PLANET THAT DIDN'T HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO UPGRADE/UPDATE BTC OVER THE YEARS? AYYLMAO...

W0W such good coders. LTC is way better man. LTC was a dying coin like BTC til' the creator decided to upgrade and update it to make it better. It was just sitting there there dying for years and look at it now! If only BTC had the foresight to do the same, but it's a little too late now.

>listens to some chick for bitcoin info

Go back to rbtc you retard

>Women knowing things
You might as well ask your toaster

>tfw my holdings amount to 0.1 BTC

Maybe I'll be able to afford a really big colour print out of a house

LTC is going to move 2-3$. BTC will move $150
10 LTC= 0.20 BTC.

10 * 3 = 30

0.2 * 150 = 30

tl;dr

No.

I'm planning throwing about $100 a week into crypto with maybe $25 for Litecoin or short term shitcoin hodls, then the rest in bitcoin. Any criticism?

>Taking financial advice from women

I'd suggest the triumvirate. BTC, LTC, ETH. Then some more on less known coins. Maybe ANS, LSK, Flaviue of the week coin.

My original plan was the tri, but wtf is going on with ETH. I get the impression that it is HIGHLY over valued from what it actually does. $5 btc tip for whoever can explain etc eth is doing and why I should Invest.

>There will NEVER be enough BTC for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE
Yea but why would every corporation want a Bitcoin? Fucking anything would gain in price if the demand increased. Doesn't mean demand will just keep increasing until everyone in the world wants Bitcoin.

He isn't, i've seen that argument made by noobs a lot of times, specially boomers.

>i just moved half my BTC to ETH, because frankly, as a currency it's just much more usable AT THE MOMENT

ETH is a shitcoin with an huge blockchain that crashes everytime there's a big ICO.

Why not use LTC for faster transactions while BTC scales if you really need that?

>Segwit/lightning networks may make Bitcoin competent as a currency again, but I don't think this 'digital gold' shit will stand. If it can't be used as a currency, something that can (in addition to be used as a store of wealth) will take its place.

Low IQ. Bitcoin has value because it's hard to mutate. If any retard (Vitalik/Charlie Lee/whatever) can easily change it, it isn't a good store of value.

Digital gold + digital gold backed fiat (lightning network) is the way to go.

Any truly decentralized coin that gets as big as bitcoin will go throught the same issues, stop dreaming about bitcoin 2.0 and start buying more bitcoin before it's too late.

A TRUE bitcoin 2.0 would be something we can't even imagine now, not some half assed ripoff. It's not going to happen because inventions like bitcoin happen very sparse over time, plus it would need to withstand the test of time, and every day that the capital B blockchain survives, it's a day in which bitcoin has increased its advantage over competitors. You can't outdo this unless you have a time machine and create it before bitcoin is born.

>2014
>btc $350
>had 3 stored in cryptsy
>lol who gives a fuck it's only 1k

1 satoshi will be $1 by the year 2050

(but that's because the dollar will be worthless by then, not that bitcoin will be astronimically expensive)

Read on smart contracts. Basically it's code that gets executed on the Blockchain and enables transparent, decentralized software to manage transactions.

Eth is pretty much the de facto crypto for smart contracts. Many others are trying to do exactly what ETH is doing and are waiting for adoption. See STRAT. Just as BTC has the "first" advantage on currency, ETH has the advantage on smart contracts.

Right now it has a lot of hype which is what caused its rapid growth,but just as you,many people are unaware of its capabilities or if it's really worth its price.

Definitely riskier than BTC and LTC but it also has the possibility to give better returns.

Btc addy

>five dollar tip
>tx fee is 3 dollars

Nigga u want that skrill or not

1L7SGhrxWa9uF7zM2xeuUdEpbXEK1KfX2A

Thanks if you actually send something. I'd appreciate it.

>Tells you he is rich
>Doesn't tell you how
At least give us some decent info

diarrhea
cha
cha
cha

Too bad for the Environment, NEO will replace all this shit

>xiao shilling
kill yourself

You're doing it wrong

Sorry mate, Bitcoin 2.0 is already here, it's Monero. I sympathize with most of your points and absolutely disdain most shitcoins but Bitcoin simply isn't fungible and can therefore never behave as digital gold.

Bitcoin is revolutionary but it was an experiment. It proved the basic system but didn't go as far as ensuring fungibility.

The lack of tail emission also rules out dynamic scaling and puts a question mark over Bitcoin's security post 21M. You can say it's the longest running and therefore has the test of time behind it but after the block reward ends it becomes something fundamentally different that is completely untested.

I agree, minor changes like in LTC do not make enough difference to warrant a switch but fungibility is a fundamental difference that is an essential property of good money.

>Inb4 Bitcoin can fork to include any good innovations
It really cant. At this point transparency is not just part of every bitcoin use workflow, it is also a basic property of the chain that many people believe is a positive.

Even harder to change is the emission schedule. This is like the most basic social contract there is, changing it would be insane.

>shilling monero

I've got my 21BTC hedge just in case the impossible happens and we end up with a dystopian world of bitcoin basechain. I hope you've got 21xmr.

>THE BEST CODERS ON THE PLANET THAT DIDN'T HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO UPGRADE/UPDATE BTC OVER THE YEARS? AYYLMAO...

That would make BTC relatively centralized. It's a trade off I'm willing to live with.

How is it not fungible ?

Nigger provide the fucking asks you fucking gib ass Mark ass nigger. Wtf is wrong with You? Fucking die you fucking pos nigger. 500btc bounty on this pos nigger head.

youtu.be/VuI-8EwqIS8
Here's Antonopoulos. If you haven't heard him speak before you're missing out

These guys are right, can't believe you still listen to a woman talk about money/investing.

Good video. He doesn't really go into how Bitcoin will become fungible (it won't) and he intentionally doesn't mention Monero because he has a problem with the community. He's a massive fag. Spot on with the fungibility stuff though.