China

Why does everybody think china surpassing the United States is such a big deal. I mean historically china was always a giant superpower. They for one were the main reason for European exploration, they were insanely wealthy, and had manpower out the asshole. They were always historically much more important than any other country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhRBgWCqd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because America has to be the best at everything.

It's strange to see the global acceptance of the US as the world superpower despite only being a very powerful country for the last 100+ years.
I mean that is nothing, and how much longer can it last?

Because China as a state does what is prudent, not what is just.

Throughout the centuries this has led to untold human suffering on scales we as Westerners can't even comprehend. Hundreds of millions of dead, mass famine, societal collapse, backwardness, hubris, failure to come to terms with even the most basic premises that ensure human dignity. China lacks the moral authority to be the de facto "leader" of the world like the US currently is. China as leader means worldwide destabilization, because the Chinese have never sought to set in order anything but themselves.

because its not true

They're not Christian, their recent explosion of converts notwithstanding. At least France, England, and America are nominally Christian.

>Why does everybody think china surpassing the United States is such a big deal.
Only Ameriniggers think about this.

Most just shrug and worry about their own countries.

China was never a super power unless you count when they were part of Mongolia, they were a regional power without a means to project their power.

Anything is better than American imperialism, at least China mostly keeps to themselves.

At least we don't eat dogs

>at least China mostly keeps to themselves.
tell that to the philippines or vietnamese

>china trying to reign in their rebellious southern provinces
>a bad thing

Is this bait? No one can be this naive, right?

you would eat them if it was profitable

>hurr durr we can eat these animals but not these ones

Americans really believe that supporting various 3rd world dictators and generally destabilizing the fuck out of Middle-east was the right thing to do and everyone who claims otherwise is a commie.

>eating pig? why not, we don't believe in nonsensical food limitations like jews or muslims do
>eating dog/horse/reindeer? how you can eat those cute critters you monster!1!!1

>I mean historically china was always a giant superpower

Wow, so giant

Nah sticking to yourself is not a how a world superpower roles. If China does become a world power that means it will have an emense ability to project power and influence the policies of many nations. Their economicsite can already do that, but their military projection is laughable at the moment. They can't even effectively control the seas around China. (Which they are working hard to change)

The term superpower doesn't make sense before the 1700s. Before that every country was what we would call today a regional power at best.

How does it feel to be forever in the shadow of this glorious empire and its descendants, Xi?

The current liberal secular order is all that's between you and your country's total collapse. I mean that.

A unipolar world has chances for occasional disorder. A multipolar world is a guarantee of constant disorder.

>China as a state does what is prudent, not what is just
>Implying China as a state even being a thing for most of history
>Implying this doesn't apply to all states

>only applies to last 500 years

The world is already multipolar. Obama stepped off mediating and Trump doesn't care.

China? Superpower? In your dreams, Chang. The third world war will see China so weakened and demoralized that Japan will sweep in and restart the rape colonies. The east belongs to Japan.

*blocks your path*

>(You)

And then we all waked up. One of my greatest fears regarding chinese hegemony is what will happen to Japan. I need muh cartoons.

East already had wars with the West, and lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhRBgWCqd4

Other way around happened aswell, Russo/Japanese

>russia
>west

>Philippines
Those cunts need discipline anyway.

>The term superpower doesn't make sense before the 1700s.
1990s.

Europenis Imperialists checked the fuck out of each other.

When the Soviet Union was dissolved America was left standing as the first true Superpower.

"Superpower" is a post WW2 term, applied to Britain, the USA and the USSR. It doesn;t just mean "power" or even "great power", it refers specifically to a power that is capable of acting anywhere in the world, in other words it is about force projection.

Ever met any Chinese?

You wouldn't want them in charge either.

What happens when I have something that they don't have and they want it.

t. Zhing Zhang

>A Westernized Japan

The West is already won

You forgot Koreans and tibetains.

>reindeer
>horse
>cute

>Why does everybody think china surpassing the United States is such a big deal.

Because everyone currently on this board is more likely to have closer beliefs and values to those of the United States than the authoritarian one party regime of China.

China was always a meme civilization

>european east/west divivide before communism

because once china is ahead of the united states that lead is only gonna get bigger

There are a lot of countries which deny the US domination...

Isn't Europe also noted for having better iron deposits then basically everyone else?
That is still a pretty big discrepancy, I would be interested to know the validity of the sources.