Can Veeky Forums into salesmanship?

Can Veeky Forums into salesmanship?

Sell me your favourite alt-coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

piggy-coin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Write your name with these DGBs

chinese (pop 1 billiion+) ethereum

Do you feel dumb all the time? Are you sick of making stupid decisions while others succeed? This is your chance to finally become CLEVER. Buy Espers and it will boost your shrewdness to the next level.

(((BNT)))

See my pic, have you ever seen a coin this powerful?

So what you're saying is the bean is only useful for a handful of episodes and then rarely heard from afterwards

Nope, i'm absolutely fucking shit at sales.
That's why i'm in this game.

Hey look, it's another shill thread.

and so the dbz-coin memes grow...

so far the characters ive seen made from this shit:
>Beannolo
>DigiGoku
>Anssidz
and of course the eternal shitsmearer...
>Pajeeta

im really starting to wonder just how far this shit will continue to go

>and of course the eternal shitsmearer...
>>Pajeeta
But that's just a projection from the Indian discord of DGB shills, very low-level manipulation tactics trying to disguise their position.

oh hey there he is now lol
whats it like being biz famous?

>whats it like being biz famous?
I've been famous on a board before but I'm definitely not Veeky Forums famous, there's just a handful of Indian DGB shills/bagholders who aren't happy with me exposing their memecoin.

Will enjoy the butthurt when this dumb memecoin moons again.

which board?
Also ture, i guess biz famous is that idiot who put a sharpie up his ass because he doesnt know how to trade

true*

You should all buy MYST. Not only is MYST a fantastic idea, I also put all of my money into right after it became available on Bittrex. I bought in at 13599, watched it to go 18k sats, and it has fallen quite freely since. The reason I waited was because my wife's medical bills are crushing me, and it's hard to feed her and my son, let alone myself. I needed a big win, and fucked up horribly.

Please pump MYST so I can get some ramen for the senpai.

>which board?
/mu/

RDD

best coin out there as far as alt coins are concerned.

there is a market for this, people give reddit gold all the time, and the person who recieves the gold doesn't really get much benefit from it. However if someone provides a service for me, I have no problem tipping them in RDD.

they are actually building chrom extentions for social media, first to market owns this industry, sold 90% of my alt coins and I am in for 1.5 million RDD

at 5 sats?

>that idiot who put a sharpie up his ass because he doesnt know how to trade

i bought 200k at 5 sats
800k at 14 sats
250k at 40
sold 250 k at 72

and ive been accumulating ever since

PIGGY
piggy-coin.com/
>Piggycoin is an innovative cryptocurrency that is committed to providing your children with the opportunity to learn about the emerging world of digital currency, in the most entertaining and enjoyable way possible! Children love to learn about new things, but only when they are taught with a fun-filled agenda, and that is something we can guarantee!
>Piggycoin is a great opportunity to get your children interested in learning about the value of currency from a young age: and what’s more, they can get started with their own PiggyBank in minutes.

noice

>Not buying ANS
>2017

WHAT A FAGGOT! YOUR DICK IS PROBABLY SOMETHING YOUR MOM WOULD BE ASHAMED OF!

Ive been trying to play with the amount over a millon; thats my long term hold, if it hits 10 cents, then im at 100k. Thats a fucking house, but the extra on that is my buy and sell into other things, I would go down with the ship for that million though