ETH/BTC Fags LAST CHANCE TO BAIL

Pull the shoot while you can user. If you thought this was bad wait till Wave 3.

We could just as easily be at the hope phase in the beginning on super huge graph

Thanks OP. I'll file this in my useless shit folder.

$1000 ETH by tonight. Cap this.

Lol you don't get to the hope phase until the consolidation period. People are still trading on emotion. This last bump rocketed straight up, its coming down no question. Just look at every other big pump, it plays out the same way every time.

See its already starting. Don't say I didn't try to warn you. Gotta zoom out on the chart and stop trading on 4h charts during a correction.

whoa OP btfo 500 ETH confirmed

ETH/BTC has already dropped lost half its gains from the last bump. Does that look like a strong buy signal to you? If so go ahead an buy more right now. Free money.

OP's frame of reality BTFO

>tried to short ETH at 250
>tfw fell asleep and it went to 222 then right to 260

fuck this gay earth

plz let me back in vitalik I promise i'll never doubt you again just give me one last dip

this IS the very bottom of your dip, idiot, hurry

TMFFW op thinks a cryptocurrency consisting of nothing responds like the stock market.

Nub.

HANDS
OF
STEEL

Its going below 200. Trust your instincts. look at the last 3 pumps on the 12 hour chart, they all consolidate on the long term trend line. I wouldn't put a long position on ETH at the current price until November. The people who bought it months ago are the ones that are selling to the people trying to go long on a way over priced position.

>not buying the dip

no stop pussy, MOONSHOT

one more half dip to ~250 then big recovery past 3 hundee

~$200 is the absolute floor.

Looking at the charts I'm pretty sure it's going to dip again. Just wait.

>BTC

You just mean ETH right? BTW I swapped my ETH for ANS while it was $5 and already made a lot of profit.

ANS - East
ETH - West

Who will win?

Not even close. More like 160. Here's the probability distribution

>tfw I don't know how to read charts

i just wanna break even and get out of crypto im not cut out for this

Get an account on Trading view. Read from people who know what they are doing. If you don't know how to read charts just buy a little bit every week and hold for the long term. If you are trading anyting but BTC based on the USD chart you are definatelly not doing it right.