Wojak Update

www.wojakproject.com

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Veeky
archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Tones

Also I sincerely apologize about the YoBit event. I had someone who was in it for the money in our team, and the split resulted in only me being left on the project for now. I do have a couple of engineers (one webdev, one software), but this could use some help on the PR/Communications side. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any experience with starting up blockchain projects. Thanks.

-Tony

>yobit event
what?

is this shit actually going to end up being legit?
weaponized autism, i swear

One of our devs that I put on the team because he said he had experience making chrome extensions sent me a fake email saying that yobit approved our coin listing. So it overhyped the coin for nothing.

Fortunately the main goal of this is no longer to get it on an exchange (which there is no doubt of happening anyway now that we'll properly go through the procedure of getting a project on markets), and also this will no longer be a chrome extension but an automated smart contract awarding and tipping system.

Yeah, the next update I'll post on here will be a bitcointalk announcement. Thanks for your patience.

Whoever made that logo read the same behance article i did

Your coin is garbage, do you know how many coins call themselves "an online tipping system". Other than a meme name, you have nothing. This is doomed to fail, and if it's a scamcoin, then people aren't going to fall for it.

This coin is destined for greatness. Something a nocoiner pleb like yourself could never understand.

>www.wojakproject.com
how does one aquire Wojak?

We'll see. The other ones seem to require one user tipping another only, but our main goal is to integrate the "reward" system where you literally just see tokens appear in your token wallet when you acquire a GET. Once you want to withdraw your tokens, you simply run a contract through Ethereum. This way the entire process doesn't cost a ton of gas.

Also do you kids need a web designer?

that page icon is telling, familam.

There will be a smart contract based automated GET rewarding system that will be outlined soon.

We will be abandoning the WAVES token model.

Yes actually. If you have experience, please send me a resume at [email protected]

It would be a plus if you design with a php backend.

sounds like the WAVES token are about to appreciate in value then

someone help a poor wojak farmer
3PHihU2PkuJZaw6C8UNK3HHCCBWzisRRzv4

Wow, that is a bad logo.
I'm sorry, those colors say health company or vegan kale store.

Not Memetics.

KEEN

also, checkem

Alright, I just might.

Not sure if I still have a up to date resume haha.

yeah, you need to add a steel color in their to make it contrast and seem clean.

So all my wojaks are useless now?

I had this idea about 2 weeks ago.

Spooky. To bad I can't code or anything.

that sucks i was one of the first 100 people to get 500,000 now they are useless. of course.

Same. Another bag full of useless shitcoins.

Well you guys can still use them to tip. It's just that they can't run contracts so I have to switch to Ethereum in order to have automated rewarding work. Sorry guys.

This was something that was sent from an user. If you want to volunteer to make it better, go ahead.

I can also easily go back to the old logo.

Do a swap?

You have fucked me, wojakfounder. You have fucked me hard and without remorse.

what are you jewish faggot?

Tell you what, after we finish the Ethereum version, if we can find a way to do something with the waves versions, then we'll let you guys know.

You guys do realize they were free, right?

Yeah... but if there is an ethereum version then these are rare wojaks hahaha.

lol i paid for mine
but find a way to convert the waves tokens to the ETH version

If you paid for yours, once the ETH version is up and running provide us with your transaction information. We will find a way to swap the tokens with proper conversion (Since I am still discussing how many of the new tokens should be supplied.)

Fuck that, continue using the original waves tokens, or I will not shill and meme your new shitoken

that would be cool
can you include in future OP's about converting to ETH wojacks if you paid for the waves ones?

Why did you kick out your partners?

How experienced are you with eth and shit. Are you taking a course?

what if we send you our waves tokens with our ethereum address so that you can just give us the same amount of the new coin as we had with the old token?

If this thing is worth even one satoshi, it would put me 1% closer to a lambo...
If weaponized autism can achieve anything, it's this.

seriously?

im out lol , so much for starting with Veeky Forums like the original thread said

I don't want to fucking tip anybody or anything. What the fuck is wrong with people just saving money. Look at me. I made $200k in crypto and I still haven't bought the $20 Veeky Forums pass because I'm a cheap nigger.

Sure.

Well one of them decided to deceive us and tried to commit fraud so we kicked him out.

With my other partner we had a disagreement about the future directions of this project, and he decided to leave to pursue other plans because he was unsure if he could commit to it. I will still keep in touch with him in case he wants to come back in the future, or if he has any good ideas for other aspects of this project. So with him at least I'm in good terms with.

Who is going to be the oracle that verifies the validity of the GETS for your smart contract?
You better have an answer for that already.

>Make literal memecoin
>Distribute millions for free to Veeky Forums posters
>Pump the value and sell it to newfriends

We could actually make money from fucking nothing.

I am leaving this thread now to work on the project, if you have any further questions please contact me via email or the form on the project site.

Seriously?

No it wouldnt. :^)

so my wojaks are worthless? aww!

Faggot OP fucking I BETTER GET MY 40 MILLION FREE WOJACKS REEEEEEEEE
>It's gonna be a worthless tipping system
Honestly who is just here hoping to get a bullshit coin pumped to a profitable level?

The only way this will work is if you give incentive to those that already have wojaks, whatever total coin cap the new token has you need to have an equivalent % of new tokens by taking in the old ones since people spent waves sending wojaks around.

If wojakfounder kills the original Wojak the project is dead to me. And I only got 250k from the second thread

I would like to help the project. I have been looking into using a bot on Veeky Forums anyway and have some basic skills in ethereum geth and dapp technologies.

This. Free or not, you're telling a lot of people who may have been legitimately excited about the project "too bad so sad :D".

This is a bad argument because Storj isn't swapping StorjX for Storj. Yet their community is okay with it.

At least wojakfounder will do something about it if you bought some with BTC. And waves transfer fees are literally pennies. Are you really crying over pennies?

So... anyone want to buy my 100,000,000 wojak?

So what you're saying is that you'll kill this project? Are you planning on a pajeet-ICO or something?

top fucking kek, i spent days distributing these, just to find out my 300k wojaks are never gonna be worth something. i might as well hang myself now.

Here's an argument then, everyone that wants wojaks are here and have them already. And they are not happy with the this idea, to do so will alienate the base that is the target audience.

fuck wojaks why the fuck did I spend my waves and time distributing this shit if it's now just being abandoned fuck you if you don't give previous holders some kind of compensation I will shill against this with everything I've got.

Did someone summon me?

Has Wojack been compromised??

This is the eth killer. screencap this

You speak, I listen.

Your complaints are loud and clear.

I am now strongly considering developing the WAVES version as well, but AFTER the ETH version is live. After checking out how mobilego is accomplishing this, I believe I can do this with our project too.

If waves wojaks are abandoned I will anti-shill longer than the coin is alive

why not just do a premine and exchange for all the wojaks you sent out?

Thank you, wojakfounder. I just don't want these turds sitting in my waves wallet haunting me for the rest of my life.

what if instead, you allocated some percent of the new wojaks to be distributed to previous holders depending on percentage held of old wojak. That way, we have one coin and everyone is happy.

>My waves address is x, my new wojak address is y
>oh, I see what you sent from your address, that was around z% of old wojak, so I have sent z% of our allocated old wojak exchange reserve fund to your wallet

it doesn't have to be the full stack again, it could be like 30% or something

you are a good dude. you gave out shit for free. sorry if i sounded bitter above. It's just my luck is all.

Holy Shit op. I'm impressed. I'm not even mad the you are holding 90% of all wojaks.

>Other than a meme name, you have nothing
It's literally all we need nigger.

This is began as a stupid/fun idea and now it's completely retarded. I'm out.

You'll never make all people happy.

fuck abandoning the Waves token model. Use it for now and you can do a swap later

So what should I do with my WAVES Wojaks I've gotten so far? Are they worthless?

Which google app should I use for Ethereum?

I've been trying to get some btc pennies, but I still can't figure this shit out. Where the fuck do I get them?

Thank you bro.

This makes me happy.

Want to get behind this coin but only have 5k so not worth it for me

somebodoy kick me a decent amount and I'll start shilling

3PNEy6pAH3EJc68Vj59oFLpeCeFDZx2ptoK

>mywebsitebuilder.com
looks legit

Hook me up so I can join the band wagon

You need a wojak bucket drop box. Users drop in wojaks, bounties for high class content

Why cant Wojaks get to an exchange? Isn't this technically based off the same foundations as the Monacoin?

Not OP, however, it'd be pretty straight forward just need to tap into
github.com/Veeky Forums/4chan-API

or maybe

archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/

Honestly, OP needs to just build this first and then market it, he's got it all backwards.

drop this scam coin if you are anything other than a retarded inbred cunt.

Tony, the only dev to ever work on the project was exposed as trying to scam buys by frauding a yobit email.

He then claimed it was some random "shadow dev" who did it all, and he removed this imaginary dev from the imaginary team.

If you fall for this scam coin you are a fucking retard.

(old) Wojaks are from now on known as Wojak Classic.

Wojak classic could be used in distribution of the Wojak ER20 tokens. You could do something like Byteball where people that own Wojak Classic can revived Wojak ER20 or a smart contract that is some ratio between the two.

You're going to want some people to have wojak ER20 to get them trading on the exchange and in stead of a premine would be distributed to wojack classic holders.

This gives value to Wojack classic while still being worth less then Wojak ER20

All other distributions would be by get.

The biz made coin is here Made to kill all scam waves tokens, in just two days the devs have got it listed onto exchange, block explorer, bitcoin talk, made mining pools.

Are you really gonna award dubs and shit like that? Don't you realize if it works then you'll just have people spamming the board?

Op check your email

Join Rakers, currently building our pump group.
First pump at 2000 rakers!
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw