>So fucking happy
>All of a sudden Drumpf comes along
>Elected President against impossible odds
>Lose $10k in bet
>Watched "The Big Short"
>"Oh boy it's going to be like 2008 all over again!"
>Short everything seeing that Drumpf will certainly crash the economy
>$180,000+ account almost liquidated, pulled out right before losing everything
>Left with just $12,000. The crash never happened.
>Meanwhile kiddies on here are getting shit rich off ponzi scheme imaginary coins

FUCK YOU /POL/ FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I AM NEARLY BROKE NOW FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK WALLSTREET BANKERS AND FUCK THAT STUPID MOVIE

I now have to contemplate moving back in with my parents. I seriously want to kill myself. I fucking hate you Veeky Forums. More importantly, this is all Drumpfs fault and his Wallstreet cronies pumping the market like crazy.

How fucking long will this go? Laugh all you want, you guys know it's all gonna come down very soon, especially your ponzi scheme coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPBzujm-cF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's your favorite brand of underwear

>Fuck white people
Fuck you too subhuman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he bet against trump
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Why the fuck did you ever think it was a good idea to short stocks under a president whose entire platform was cutting taxes and regulation? Are you fucking retarded like holy shit

Press S to spit on grave

This what the fuck OP

Trump got elected because the rich want to get richer. Why would they elect Hillary when she's probably going to crash the economy by going to war with Russia and regulating the shit out of everything? Rich want LESS regulation so they can do whatever they want with their money.

Lmao you were on the right track but trying to measure Trump boosting the economy with business favored government vs the Fed crashing it with rate hikes...I'll take Trump anyday.
Retard.

Fuck off back to /pol/, we only make money here kiddo.

The DOW fell 800 points on 11/9. Drumpf was supposed to destroy the economy with his racist policies of deporting hispanics and everyone knew it but his wall street friends bailed him out and now the bubble is bigger than anything we've ever seen before.

Then we have this bitcoin garbage. Literally imaginary money a hacker could easily steal or destroy. It's amazing how low IQ people are able to attain money so easily in our capitalist society.

Hey bro,

I just bought a new jeep with crypto.

I'm about to steal your girl like John Redcorn

Why did you ever think it was a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket? And you're silly if you think stealing bitcoin is easier than stealing real money.

>participating in /pol/ antics

We only see money here, we don't care about politics.

Fuck off.

>implying the market gives a shit about race

god you're retarded. did you really think market confidence was going to crash because a multibillionaire real estate tycoon came into office?

shut the fuck up nigger lover

Always bet on Veeky Forums.

I love your /pol rage

democrats btfo!

ps, everything is a ponzi sceme. you make money or you dont. not everyone can be winners

youtube.com/watch?v=mPBzujm-cF8

>when you still have moderate gainz from bitbean while OP is in the hole for $180,000

Sometimes life is alright

Trump will crash the economy, it's only a matter of when.

>Yellen*
ftfy

thats what u get for being a commie lover OP
You fucking liberals still haven't figured it out yet, that if you bet against the Trump, u gonna be looking down the business end of that bet

stay fucked un-based op

This. When it was confirmed he would win I was laughing my ass off watching after market hours movement. It crashed, them immediately recovered once the retards sold. Everything pointed to him winning, but all the libtards chose to ignore the signs and believe their fake news.

t. bet on trump, invested in private prisons, and turned 1K into 30K with crypto. get fucked liberal faggots.

bloomberg was the one to cuck us the most, recently
top prizes go for hamilton, woodrow wilson, and FDR for top faggots, tho

LMAO wow dude, so much stupidity in a single sentence. this "bubble" you are talking about is called the monetary system, and it's been destined to collapse since the 60s, with or without Trump. That's WHY we are here.

Here you are calling out biztards for having low IQ, yet you've lost over a hundred thousand dollars by participating in a system that you've demonstrated to not have even a remedial grasp of. You cry about kids here getting rich like they don't deserve it, yet you've just laid out the same argument against yourself, you retarded fuck. You were too stupid to grasp basics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'd tell you to reinvest that 12k in crypto but you are clearly just going to lose it all again anyway, so do everyone a favor and just kill yourself already.

We all make money off of dumb, weak people like you. HURR DURR GONNA CRASH SOON LEMME SHORT IT. Fuck off poser you know nothing.

We're going to make it. OP isn't.

I know you are LARPing but
>Elected President against impossible odds
That is what you get for listening to the mainstream media.

now imagine if u put it all in DGB 3 years ago. you'd be a millionaire desu. it's not too late though... you know what to do :)

typical liberal blaming someone else for their short comings, and being the victim

hurr duurrr drumpf was supposed to crash stocks, now i want crypto but too stupid to comprehend the awesomeness of it cuz...
da russians can hack and steals ur coinz!!!!1

you

There's a crash coming you just did not wait long enough.

Wait till almost the year 3 of Trumps term.

I love people like you

you fucking retards make me feel so good about myself

Things crashed under Bush.

LIVESTREAM SUICIDE WHEN?

Sounds like your actions were motivated by emotions :^)

implying bushis in the same boat trump is now

durr there was a crash during the GREAT DEPRESSION, hindsight is 20/20 junior.