Tfw so peaceful my friends make jokes at me and I don't reply or stop them

>tfw so peaceful my friends make jokes at me and I don't reply or stop them

Help me, intellectually become a cunt

At the very least, suggest some material I may read/watch to de-passify myself.

Also, don't tell me J.B Peterson

read the first page of Stirner's The Ego and It's Own and become an entitled asshole.

You're not peaceful, you're just not assertive.

It's actually more physical than theoretical.

Do a free-weights Strength programme until you have at least 3 lifts over 100kg and do a martial art and you'll notice immediate and palpable improvement in behaviour and responses from men and women alike.

You're weak. That's all. Easily fixed.

Interesting

I'm not physically weak but i can't get angry, everytime anger start to builds up it just deflate and turns into amusement, i smile and laugh when i should be angry.
People can't take me seriously because if that, how can i be genuinely be angry at something ?

Nietzsche should do it. It's all about power and making yourself bigger than everyone around you.

But I've already rationalised Nietzsche as a whiny, power-worshiping, hypocritical cuck though.

made me laugh desu falamalam.

this

A thesaurus

bump

Anger is rooted in misunderstanding, learn how to lie then how to believe it, separate yourself from the world and assume the role it assigns you.

I'm guessing you don't have a dad to ask this question to?

Once you're at certain level of rationality, you become "pussyfied" to normals.

Your sense of risk-reward is better than others, however others without a clue can screw you over, but thats only in minor situations.

Overall, its best to stay your blade. If you have to draw it, draw for quick and through kill.

if anyone insults you be sure to insult them back half serious with something generic like "yeh too bad ur a fgt" then end it with a laugh. works for me

You sound like a barrel of laughs.

also know that your whole idea here "intellectially insulting back" is like jumping into an abyss. Remember that "normies" control the world, and being well read is considered sad. I'd recommend keeping your intellectual side a secret until you meet someone that might also be well read and ask them if they heard about entry level shit, then work your way up from there.

Needless to say the chances of you meeting such a person is very low, so keep your intellectual side exclusively online and don't become narsistic, for your own sake.

just keep browsing /pol/ /v/ and /int/ for a month and you'll become so sick of humanity that you'll never ever find your inner peace again

believe it or not I'm actually considered to be quite funny but I used to be really shit at handling playful insults, just my advice to OP

>all these edgelords
There is tantrum and there is anger. Maybe you haven't felt anger before precisely because you haven't experience something that merits it. Anger is really not about misunderstanding, that's frustration. You'll know the difference real tragedy hits you and the world truly feels like it's working against you. At the heart of it lies a deep sense of injustice.

Sounds like you're being the edgelord, but whatever