So i tried to look up the adv weight of reddcoin. so if more people are staking the more weight the blockchain gets...

so i tried to look up the adv weight of reddcoin. so if more people are staking the more weight the blockchain gets. i have been staking for acouple of weeks mind you. but the adv was around 2 billion. in the last 3 weeks. this is bloc chain weight. today it has gone to 7 billion weight, i have a big holding i staked about twice a day. now today i have not staked once. the blockchain has to much weight, you can take this at will but alot of people are staking today for some reason

Yeah, I was "expected to earn a reward" every two days, today it jumped up to 7 days? I've not actually got anything back yet from it though. Fingers crossed I guess.

Lots of money been moved from enhanges to wallets. I've noticed the volume of trading increase, the price is becoming more mobile.

Something is happening.

what the fuck

what is happening why is everyone suddenly staking RDD now

fuck off I was happy with my daily free RDD

Can someone fucking help me with this please?

will tip 100RDD

I've been staking my coins for two fucking weeks now and everytime it's generating the stake reward and needs the confirmations it just disappears and doesn't show up on my balance. It now estimates a reward every 3 hours and that's about the amount of times I get notifications of stake rewards but they then immediately disappear. Someone on the reddit said my blocks are "stale" but didn't explain any further on it or how to fix it.

I guess someone else received the reward at the same time and they're version of the blockchain was accepted first? how do i fix this?

Its because someone else got that block a few seconds faster, usually because they have a greater weight, you just have to stake longer, happened to me my first day, then by my 2nd day i received my coins from staking again

RfHxV7sPh9uCnv36hX1nF2ynUvjjzVKHWC

Dude, I remember mining some other coin and the same thing happening, but sometimes it accepts it and deposits in your wallet. My thinking is if actually earned the reward, then it would deposit it. Sometimes it just finds a block I guess?

Ok but thats the thing, I haven't yet received ONE stake reward in two weeks and my total weight is up to almost 20Million RDD???

You can't fix it, but is odd it's happening many times in a row. My wallets been up and staking for a few years now, rarely ever happened to me. But my vrc wallet did the exact thing your speaking of. Turned out it said it was fully synced but wasnt. Restart your wallet. If that don't start syncing, delete all in your rdd folder (except wallet.dat, save a copy to be safe)find rdd bootstrap out it in your folder and let the chain resync

20 mill and nothing?

What hope do I have with 290k.

I know there is an issue with connections, if you have 8, it means you need to open a certain port or something. I saw it on the reddcoin talk forum.

this is a good thing if you're holding

I would be so fucking happy if I never saw another RDD shill thread ever again.

Hate to say it, the tech is dead. Everything that allows tips already has the feature integrated... Twitch, discord, etc. It's outdated

F u anti RDD bastard. Scum, go buy some blackcoin

fuck this coin

How would I tip on periscope? Or myspace/facebook? Fuck it, even here. Reddcoin has a place I feel.

Been staking since May with 1.2 million. Have about 3-4k staked since then.

Have the same issue with Bitbean though. Hodling 70k since May and sprouted literally nothing.

Not the answer I'm looking for but how bout a lil RDD for u. Sending 50.

How exactly do I restart the wallet? Just quit and reopen? Is there a way to tell if it's not truly syncing?
And also address please boyo, I appreciate the help.

I do have 8 connections should I have more?
And also address out boyo, appreciate it.

Then you have no idea how this tech works fuckface.

Why would you need too? Wouldn't it kill the anonymity of Veeky Forums? It just doesn't work.

U mad bro? I was an early investor. Then I realized it just isn't necessary anymore.

Rs8KaoAYF76nLoevShWhj1J3j5kGxNHjcY
Every little helps man

I'm not doing you're research for you faggot.

>Redd-ID
>Mobile staking

Look into them a little further and tell me it won't take off.

Did you sell early? Maybe that's why lmao

just a update the blockchain weight is 52 billion now shit is getting real alot of coins are moving out of exchanges into wallets. this is a very do notice

yes i said the correctly the toal weight of rdd block chain was 7 billion 4 hours ago and now its 50 billion. i just doubled checked and the readings are correct

im a large holder in rdd and have not got a stake today. most of the time i get 2 stakes a day. if anyone can find a website that gives you the weight of rdd block chain over the last couple of year i will send them 50 rdd

really all yall are faggots no one care about anything other that a pump chat room where you are the one that gets dumped on?

THE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN STAKING AND INCREASED 10FOLD IN 4 HOURS AND YOU WANT TO PUMP POTCOIN FUCK IT IM OUT

what is happening to RDD

why is everyone staking their wallets now

U reales think i will rise the upcoming weeks?
Still in doubt, fcking killing me

the price dorped like a ton of bricks not shit everybody is skating. No one wants to sell now, hopefully it will raze the price a bit.