Espers

Espers

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5K5DZR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit to legit to quit

I love how this coin gets no attention, its gonna make heads spin when people realize it isnt a scam

Shhh OP

I can!!!

Holy shit is there actually people not fudding this coin for once?

Impossible

what about? but its not like anybody believes this paper thin shilling, i thinks its funny

sold this coin at its height a few days ago
should I buy the dip?

yes

Yobit is wrong chain

pure evil

Stop posting, I need more time to gather ESPers

...markets give me your STRENGTH

excuse me sir you not going to fud this one

do you want to sit next to me on the rocket shuttle?

I kek at this larper everytime.

How do you fucking idiots not realize that he is poking fun at ESP? He is implying that it is nothing more than a pajeet shitcoin. He's pretending to be a pajeet shill, telling people to buy the wrong chain in broken English with shittily made jpegs. Do we have to make this like Reddit where when some retard is being sarcastic they have to put "/s" at the end of their post? Are you fuckers that oblivious?

no i knew that. some people here are genuine autists though

though funny it is it is a dick move to do to your fellow biz bros as you will lose money

Good. He posts in nearly every ESP thread I think it's hilarious.

If they have not at least checked coin market cap or the ann thread on Bitcoin talk then they deserve the yobit chain

the fact that no one is fuding this coin makes me worried now. Oh well 15k in I'll ride it out.

I'll hodl until Bittrex

Are they in talks with Trex?

indeed, friend

Have a source for that? I'm scanning the ann but can't find anything.

my friend bought many ESP at very good price .you can buy...

so ,maybe go on Yobit then buy and you can trasfer to Bittrex exchange one day ,thank you frieins.

the source would be the Espers discord. so i cant link you to the conversation, but they are in contact with bittrex

Bruh you fuckin with me? If that's true this thing is an instant for everyone I already have 10mm but I'll put more in if that's true.

discord.gg/5K5DZR

Check it out when you have the time, they haven't been advertising all their features too publicly, but they're pretty easy to approach

Devs are very arrogant

im dumping this coin very soon

that means product is actually good, if they sucked your dick like bancore you should shit bricks

That honestly doesn't sound like much cooperation with Bittrex.

this dude is such a retarded pajeetfagshill he cant even meme properly