FUCK A DIGIBYTE

>UNDER 800 SATS

HOW MUCH MORE IS THIS SHITCOIN GONNA DROP

WHY DID Veeky Forums SAY THIS WAS A SUREFIRE 1$ BY THE END OF JUNE THIS COIN IS DEAD

200 sats

Only absolute retards ever believed the $1 meme, I told you fuckers to sell before the conference. You even had the touhou poster who shilled DGB back at 100 sats say he was selling his DGB and you still held. I have absolutely no empathy for your retarded decision.

are you a total retard or what?

Bought at 60 sats back in October. I honestly don't know why. Someone may have shilled it here? Who knows. But that 1 million DGB bought with barely 1 btc became nearly $60k at the peak.

apparently there's something going on in July, I kinda want to hold until some hype there minimizes my losses but I don't know if it's worth it at this point
I probably would have made my money back if I just dumped it into another coin

the fuck OP? are you made of adamantium

>buying scuffed xrp

Might as well fucking hold at this point

t. 5k DGB bag holder

They said it would be $1 because like you, the rest of biz is a bunch of retards. Think for yourself.

DGB is over, all that's left are bag holders. Let that be a lesson that the HODL meme doesn't apply to shitcoins.

bounced the buy zone already

might try for it again but its fine. this is expected, unless you're in the noob "ta is a meme" camp

More - there's an airdrop soon. It will get 20 pc extra bytes on next full moon IF you keep in your own wallet.

lol. I had 6M digi at under 200 SATs... I made 180k off of it and am still holding 2.5M.

I sold half because I always hedge my bets, not because I don't believe in the coin...

If you think Digi's over, you're a fucking dumbass. All it takes is one announcement and it'll hit 2k again. It'll be 10-15 cents by the end of summer.

Keep holding user! It will correct itself soon enough and start to rise soon.

Hahaha, I'm into crypto since 2012 and saw such things so many times...
DGB won't go anyway but down. At the moment, because we are in depression actually. Bitcoin and all it's depending coins will swing downwards. I'll expect 200 for DGB. Bitcoin will end between 700 or maybe 1500. There everything will remain long time. If we're lucky, we'll may see a comeback in 1-2 years. But it also can be that this market implodes. Too much coins (more than 3000 over time and more than 700 at the moment) appeared. Money can be only invested one time. More coins means less investment into just one. More people come in, but that's also restricted and we are close to the max. of people who have the ability to handle crypto. So maybe you better sell now, as it's still a good deal.

yes buy as much DGB as possible and keep doing that epic "TA" lol

Look at XRP. Lookat how many times TA pointed to XRP blowing up at any second. Look how it never did.

You're trying way to hard. People in since '12 don't operate on your level of faggotry.

Is the July segment of the CITI comp a real thing? Or is it just memes..

Why would you buy this when there are hundreds of better coins to buy? Hell, even fucking RDD is a better investment than this.

It was good if you bought at 300 sats and sold as it rose but other than that it's dead. If there's some rumor going around that might pump it feel free to prove me wrong.

Haha, I am nothing trying. I am there since 2012. Have been part of all kind of biz. Had a gpu miner with 3 graphic cards for BTC at home, was part of Bitcoinica crash. And lost millions at Gox and at Cryptsy. Still involved in all three law suits. I've made much money and I lost much money. Not all are finally big winners who entered this thing at 2012... I made finally also money, but because of loosing more as 1200 BTC in those crashes I am today ni millionaire.

Calm down Mehmet.

keep FUDing OP, no one ever said it's going to be 1$ this year much less this month.
DGB is a long term hold with a goal to reach 1-2.5$ in next few years.
anyone with 2 brain cells can lookup DGB's road map and see they're making very good progress.
digibytegaming was already online last week but jared removed the sales due to current volatility and refunded the users.
they are no longer going to do the sales directly and will let 3rd parties take the initiative and it has much more support from the community than you think.

>welp it's been 20 minutes, might as well start another thread to fud this one specific coin that I'm obsessed with

Get help

Anyone saying DGB is shitcoin no doubtly sold at a loss and are trying to justify their weak hands. DGB is a good coin and good investment.

Fucking kek holy shit perfection

You are an idiot. I can tell from the way you write. A foreign idiot.