Anyone else planning to scalp the shit out of these things?

Anyone else planning to scalp the shit out of these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/games/gaming-consoles/nintendo/nintendo-classic-mini-snes-super-nintendo-entertainment-system/453353/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they learned their lesson from round one and will manufacture enough before releasing?

Considering it. Could be worth holding onto a few of them too since it will be the first official release of Star Fox 2.

I was thinking about buying a bunch and listing them on ebay with no reserve. Thoughts?

Just pre ordered one to be delivered, thanks for the reminder

They had a limit of one per customer lol

Where did you preorder?

Not at the same time...

Everyone is thinking about buying a bunch. Good luck with that unless either Nintendo makes enough to meet demand this time (RIP profit) or you have supply chain connections.

JB Hi-Fi in Australia

jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/games/gaming-consoles/nintendo/nintendo-classic-mini-snes-super-nintendo-entertainment-system/453353/

They can not physically stock enough to placate demand. Not after what happened before, it caught most people off guard and the supply dried up before anyone really knew what happened.

This time it will be different, people KNOW there is a massive demand for these and as such youll see FAR MORE scalping/reselling. People/resellers will be ready this time.

That's why it doesn't matter how many they make as the lines will just be that much longer....

Initial supply may be more than the 6 NES my Walmart got but guarantee you they sell out in an instant.

Count on it. 100% guaranteed.

How fucking hard is it to build these things? And yeah I really want it because of Starfox 2 which they're releasing the final version.

Don't they literally run roms?

it's basically a Nintendo branded emulator box, but it includes an unreleased game from the 90s, and considering the supply/demand thing of the NES classic, this thing is going to fly off the fucking shelves and go for 400% markups on ebay all fucking day

Yes

>Maybe they learned their lesson from round one and will manufacture enough before releasing?

they deliberately manufacture not enough consoles and not enough toy-DLC-thingies for their games.

jep

yeah they also don't get life-time free games for payed superscription.
only for month or something.

nice photoshop

lol

$79.99 a piece. 20 of them cost $1599.80.

Sell them for $350.00 a piece, gross $7,000.00.

Profit $5,400.20

didn't include the sales tax you're gonna get hit with or ebay/paypal fees, but even with that theres no way to not turn a handsome profit scalping these things.

yeah good luck getting 20 of them at 79.99....you'd be lucky to get one.

$350 for some shitty emulating replica of the console that is collected by a hundred of autists who can just buy it from someone who don't use it anymore? Weeeeelll

Nope. I bought one to force my partner to play Secret of Mana so i can abuse her when she doesn't keep up and stop the screen from scrolling.

this. the hysteria over this shit is pointless

If your'e going to do the paypal/ebay thing

A: Make an account now, and age it properly.
B: Expect Paypal to fuck you over.
C: Expect inventory proof from Paypal, a picture doesn't count, they want a fucking invoice from Nintendo.
D: Ebay is bullshit and you better add on 20%+ on fees and hope no one fucking scams you.

I would just do local craigslist flipper sales.

>add on 20%+ on fees

what?