NEW NO BULLSHIT ARK POOL

Sharepool: Ark pool with perpetual rates. 100% for votes before 250k votes, 95% for votes before the first forged block, and 92% for everyone else. Forever!

Delegate name: sharepool

Sup Veeky Forums. This is Vivec, you might have seen me shitposting in Veeky Forums related discords before.

I wasn’t a fan of how the biz delegate team handled their situation, so I am starting a new delegate to get away from that. I am not associated with biz or biz_classic delegates in any way, other than being an ex-voter.

I believe my proposition stands out on it’s own merit and you can see for yourself here: forum.ark.io/topic/353/sharepool-delegate-perpetual-100-to-first-250k-votes-95-for-votes-before-first-block-92-for-the-rest

Some things that I think sharepool can do better:

Better defined and higher profit sharing % along with simpler sharing rules that are less prone to mistakes or outside manipulation.
One man leadership removes the possibility of internal power struggle and infighting that destroyed the first biz delegate.
I am very invested into ark, understand the technology behind it and closely follow the news. I have made informative ark threads on biz before. pastebin.com/6DZxZSc2 is an example.

Come to discord to ask questions and discuss: discord.gg/XEAyuYK

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/address/AW18gSPRcn8aGWbKRwMtrosVEbh6jpA2Hj
forum.ark.io/topic/353/sharepool-delegate-perpetual-100-to-first-250k-votes-95-for-votes-before-first-block-92-for-the-rest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the new scam begins.

What's the point of doing an exit scam if it's more lucrative to just manage a node in long term?

Even the first biz delegate run by the magnet guy wasn't a scam, he just fucked up the payment and set the entire wallet to a whale.

Cool. So like, what reputation do you have that you would risk if you screw over people on Veeky Forums?

You do realize one of the biggest selling points to pool with biz_classic is the fact that the source is reputable and people can LITERALLY find the person who could potentially scam the shareholders.

> gtfo and sage

Fuck you asshole, no one is voting for your shit. biz_classic is the only way to vote now.

You could read my proposal before commenting. I have other projects I develop attached to this name, as well as my personal information. Although I don't shove that down anyone's throats.

Also as I have said in the other reply, there is no point of doing an exit scam when it's more lucrative to keep a running node.

I'm in for the 100% payout.

Let biz and biz_classic fight themselves.

all you fucking ark delegate faggots can fuck right off. I'm holding ARK and don't give two fucks about your delegate plans.

It was a scam though. He got wes on board by promising him a cut of the week's forge. After he got it, he left the original biz and joined back up with his own pool. The best thing to hope for is wes scammed him out of his cut of our stolen forge.

You think so? It's possible, but why would he need to involve the whale? He could have just sent to to himself.

Also there were multiple transactions that looked like he tried to run the script again after it emptied the account. And why would he do it in the 2nd week instead of 1st. The payout is the same.

A fuck up seems much more likely to me and makes more sense. He dealt with it absolutely terribly though.

>Also there were multiple transactions that looked like he tried to run the script again after it emptied the account. And why would he do it in the 2nd week instead of 1st. The payout is the same.
These happened several hours after the original transaction when he was already in damage control mode.

>internal power struggle
what power struggle

ive been lurking in the discord since i voted for magnet when we were ranked 60s

magnet fucked up and the actual tech people took over and made a new delegate that's it

This is a random dude in the discord who thought it was a good idea to try and fragment the pool further even though we're still not fully recovered from magnet's faggotry..

biz_classic pool thread is here:

There is no fight. No one is in biz. magnet fucked off and the people still in the pool are those who haven't logged on and realized what happened yet. biz_classic has already overtaken biz, which dropped from Rank 6 to sub 51 in a single day. biz_classic is Rank 52 and about to start forging.

We honestly don't need this with all due respect.

Who even are you?
What are your skills? Qualifications?

Polite sage but all these retard nobodies trying to replace magnet is getting annoying.

This is the whales address: explorer.ark.io/address/AW18gSPRcn8aGWbKRwMtrosVEbh6jpA2Hj

Looks like he tried to run the script again 6 minutes later, but it only sent a like 0.05 ark because the account was already empty.

The one after is asking to return the ark, not sure about the 24 ark.

>One man leadership removes the possibility of internal power struggle and infighting that destroyed the first biz delegate.
What? One man leadership is exactly what let magnet fuck his voters

This is how you fuck it up for everyone. Take note.

biz_classic is the only transparent trustworthy node.

Nobodies trying to launch their own coup will be left behind. These guys are the only ones who were greedy enough to try and circlejerk themselves into their own delegate. The biz_classic node is the fairest and most competent on Veeky Forums.

This

And who even are you vivec why don't you tell us so we know you won't fuck us?

At least with biz_classic we know who they are and what their skills are.. you're an user just like magnet and can fuck us on a whim

Let's be real here. It's just an opportunist trying who wants to be in charge of a node - another magnet.

Are these private messages? If so how did you get them? If not these guys are idiots for talking about this in a public discord.

You can read who I am and qualifications in the proposal on the forum: forum.ark.io/topic/353/sharepool-delegate-perpetual-100-to-first-250k-votes-95-for-votes-before-first-block-92-for-the-rest

I am not trying to replace anyone. I am doing my own thing that I was considering to do before magnet fucked up. Even asked him what he thought of it in their discord.

We are all retard nobodies here.

I Disagree. No matter how many people you have, it's gonna be one person pushing the button to do the payouts and that's where the fuck up happened. It's the actions taken after the mistake that matter.

OP's discord.

>It's the actions taken after the mistake that matter.
But the rest of them seemed to handle it well. They got rid of magnet so he couldn't keep stalling and collecting forged nodes and created an even better node with someone who actually knows what they're doing and is a public figure in charge

biz_classic has automated payouts nobody's pushing any button

I've voted for seatrips and he's been paying me consistently for 3 weeks now.
Why should I switch to an dodgy Veeky Forums user?

You shouldn't.

Seatripper here, not going anywhere kek

Vote for biz_classic if you want higher payments and a node run by publicly known competent people (Uncle Chang & Moon Man). OP is just some faggot who's trying to fragment the community though, don't fall for it.

Those are public logs. You can see everything in the discord. I have nothing to hide/delete. The context here is that Grandburger suggested posting about this tomorrow, and I told him why I want to do it today.

My info is in the proposal on the ark forum. You can check for yourself. This nickname is not disconnected from my identity.

Well yeah. I am not claiming to be doing anything else. I run a good node and I get a small share of the profits.

>Well yeah. I am not claiming to be doing anything else. I run a good node and I get a small share of the profits.
Ok, then I'm not voting for you. Uncle Chang and Moon Man are both credible and work in the IT/cybersecurity field for their day jobs. Also they aren't advertising to reddit like you are.

Fpbp

That's up to you. But don't think that the guys running other nodes aren't doing it for profit.

Where is your accountability though if something goes wrong? Like I said before, Chang's personal info is public so he has reason not to screw us over

Let's be real, there's nothing you could do to him anyway.

Also they said most people who get in before top 51 will be receiving 100% while any node profits for the owners will be taken from whale wallets who won't be receiving the 100%

I live in NY. If he rips me off I'm going to go have a talk with him.

I don't think that there is enough at stake to warrant me posting my address. The absolute worst I could do is steal a week's payout which is like $1500. As the other guy said, let's be real, you're not going to travel to Canada and stalk me down because you didn't get a $20 payout on your 10k ark.

Again, this nickname is attached to my identity. You can find my real name from my skype/email if you want. There is another decently large project that I develop alone. I am not doing this anonymously.

sheeit

As for Vivec, poor form shilling your pool on the biz_classic discord. Not cool dude.

But regardless, good luck and hope everything works out for you.

You basically just seem to offer a knock-off brand of what biz_classic is offering. All you're doing here is making it more difficult for Veeky Forums to start forging ARK again. In all honesty, it's a selfish move. You were too late in forming the back-up Veeky Forums node. Either move on or accept that you're, in some small part, hurting your fellow Veeky Forums posters by trying to dilute the delegate voters.

do you actually think you can get top #51 or are you just trying to hurt biz voters from getting payouts because you didnt like how the angry mob treated your friend magnet

sage.

This is basically it. HE is in it for the profit or control and nothing more. There is zero fucking reason to do something as idiotic as this. We are SO CLOSE to forging again after ousting that magnet faggot, and Vivec is stupid enough to try and fuck it up for everybody involved just so he can brag about owning a fucking node and making a couple jew shekels.

He doesn't know how to run a node properly, he can't do payout scripts, and he has shown he has no legitimate reason to run a node other than because he wants to. We've had two servers running with redundancy since yesterday afternoon and have already started writing a website for Veeky Forums and a customized payout script. Vivec is no smarter than magnet, can't do payouts automatically either. I'd be shocked if he even figures out HOW to forge properly, much less get near top 51.

Vivec is a selfish idiot, flat out.

biz_classic this way

Im working on a pictorial infograph for you guys right now. One for new voters and one to detail how to switch your existing vote to another delegate.

>he doesn't want free money

oh ok user...su sure.

So, nobody pointed out your id is gayoofter. I just thought I'd do that.

>Vivec

OP it's already too split up between biz and biz_classic, if you funnel more votes no one is hitting top 51.

biz hit like rank 5 last time, you just need to wait until biz_classic is comfortable in the top 51 then shill your alternative to better split the 422 ark per delegate.

Then rinse and repeat, eventually though the delegate votes and overall top 51 competition will increase to the point where there will need to be a reconsolidation, at which point the delegate with the best rep should take over.

Gotta think long term

He isn't even doing automated payouts apparently

I told you brah, should have added the text shadows

>no drama
>someone already tries scamming with a "bizclassic" delegate

Nah, I believe that was created by Uncle Chang to stop people doing that exact thing.