Crypto is officially for normies now

>crypto is officially for normies now

youtube.com/watch?v=G1JtJLRuqgo

it was fun while it lasted, time to get off this ride before it gets fucked to high hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot to reeeeee

>ree

Now is the time to dump.

Lmao feels good to know that this attention whore is getting in at the top and will get fucked

>hey guys look at this video I just found thats been posted here a million times already!
Fuck off

fucking normies ruin everything

>Lauren Southern
>normies

>top
Oh boy.

You are aware the more people that use crypto currencies weaker Fiat becomes and the more crypto is worth. Eventually online retailers such as Amazon will one a piece of the action and then you have a death spiral of the dollar

the beginning of the video pisses me off so fucking much

implies all cryptofags are weed 420 joe rogan loving libertarian douchebags

fuck her and fuck the alt right

Today I went to some piece of shit netcafe in Philippines.

I go here because I abuse the internet and fuck with people because the netcafe uses a default admin password so PSEXEC is simple to use to fuck around.

I mind my own business, and I look at one of the rented PC's, and some fucking korean normie is with a filipino hooker showing her how polonoix works, shows off his litecoin collection. Best of all, no fucking 2FA. This person was logging on and off polonoix and looking up shit on facebook.

So I did what any normal guy would do.
I installed a shitty keylogger, cleared his cookies and forced him to login. voila, local access to logs.

Then I logged in from a VM, no VPN because of NAT.

And withdraw his coins to one of my wallets.

They came through.

Easiest 40~ LTC ever made.

Fucking normies, listen up.

Do not use a public PC.
Do not use internet cafes.
VM + VPN your shit. I would've done a MITM, but selfsigned cert is obvious as all fuck.
Verify your shit is secure.
Enable 2FA, if there was 2FA I would have not been able to get the coins.

Do I feel proud? Meh. Free money.
Do I feel smart? Not really, this is shit I did a decade ago in highschol to impress girls, equal with Netsend. Miss those days pre XPSP2, that's how I got 3 dates.

But, let me tell you, that's how I know this shit is mainstream now. Fucking if the shoeshine boy tells you stock advice, we're in a fucking bubble.

Sell, I'm selling the coins on the next bubble on GDAX.

You are real piece of shit. And this is a paradigm shift with ebbs and flows. Not a bubble.

If this rag is "normie land", all we can hope for is to go bed and never wake up again.

Fuck... how can someone be so stupid?

See comments
>what is the point of bitcoin if I can't use it to go shopping at the mall or at McDonald's?

Yeah, it will be at least another year before normies jump in

You don't think mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies will increase the value of them?

Are you retarded?

>people here are so stupid that they believe mainstream adoption is a bad thing

When demand goes up the price goes up you fucking idiot. Buy now or forever hold your fiat bags

>no more than 21 million can be printed

>printed

>alt-right/alt-lite faggots aren't normies

the faster normies get into the markets the less chance you have to continue investing in crypto before prices skyrocket you dumb shit

if you're satisfied with the amount of money you put in then fine, but otherwise you'd be getting fucked in the ass with only minimal returns you otherwise could have gotten

You seem to know your stuff.
I'm dead set on buying cryptocurrency tonight, and I'd like some advice.
What e mail service do you use? I want one that's secure.
Also, should I use Tor for managing my coins?

Damn I'm driving right now so I can't watch it but that is funny

Also, what VPN do you recommend?

you do realize the alt-right is a bunch of reddit tier retarded shit now right? now you have teenagers talking about it in schools (i know because I work at a school as an assistant teacher). It is always the frail ass white kids and their one self hating minority friend.

No, you don't fucking use TOR.

If you really are fucking paranoid. Setup a VPS, AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean.

Also setup that VPS as a VPN. If NIX, then OpenVPN. If Windows Server, then setup the VPN role in Server Manager. Honestly the Windows is only on Azure, it's like $100 credit, so you can get 2 months free, or $350+ if you somehow get MSDN, plus you can bitch to support for more credit if you have a private domain name and setup a company front page that's considering going "cloud/IAAS."

Gmail is fine, setup 2FA.
Coinbase/GDAX is fine. And they refund people for fucking margin orders, so they're the most trustworthy.
Second is Gemini.
Kraken/Polonoix is the last.

If you're lazy as fuck, PIA/Private Internet Access is good enough for most things. Though SSL/HTTPS makes it impossible to do most MITM, so it's a but infutile, but if the VPN tunnels fails, you can /32 it, so it forces all internet over that IP and does not leak shit e.g. if I have access to the routing table on a router, or block the end IP, most VPN will fail and will failover to local LAN. /32 prevents this and the PIA client has it built in as an option.

Best option though is to VPN make one yourself. $100 investment for a Digital Ocean droplet will pay back $$$. Ubuntu LTS + OpenVPN + SSH w/o typing password = pretty damn good. Azure + Ubuntu LTS = $$$ but free if you do the above. AWS, free I think, but be careful of elastic service, it will rape you.

BTC is $$$.
LTC is good, GDAX.
ETH is good, GDAX.
Polonoix for other crypto. I don't know what the fuck else is out there anymore. coinmarketcap.com is pretty good to get an idea.

Don't fucking buy ripple. Fucking bullshit, it's premined. Fucking premined, the banks control it all and fucking people are going on about how it's a good crypto. HOW THE FUCK, ITS FUCKING ALL PREMINED AND CONTROLLED BY FUCKING BANKS.

the thumbnail is so cancer

crypto is not for normies yet tho. 80-90% of people dont know shit about altcoins, and they think bitcoin is a "darknet coin" or something

i agree its time to put ur shit into USDT and wait out a potential pullback tho

Normies aren't on antifa's shit list fagit.

Those people are considered the 'new-right' or 'alt-light'

This is a good thing. This is the new money needed to grow our shitcoins we have $ in.

fagget. that's a whole lotta work for nothing. you can literally make way more money for less effort scamming retards on alpha bay if you're be a low life

Alt-right are literal queers. But I would take their money. Crypto can't transmit AIDS

>fuck her
>her
"She"'s a dude

lots of "I'd rather have real money" comments

I think we are safe guys.

nice crotch. really nice.
and maga hat makes everything better

she is not a real dude.

she changed her gender "on paper" just to show how fucked up and retarded this modern
"pick gender as you wish" is.

I don't scam, too much work on follow up and establishing reputation for exit scamming. Drugs are serious business. I couldn't fuck with someone that does drugs, as a drug user myself.

Honestly the whole ordeal took me 15 minutes.
>VM Windows.
>PC has number on it physically.
>Know this ties with netbiosname.
>Psexec w/ computer name.
>Admin/Pass
>Remote install keylogger.
>Verify it's running, see it commit data to it's c:\user\*** path.
>Clear cookies manually by going to firefox temp appdata, delete.
>Wait for cuck to relogin.
>In same vm, login, transfer coins after he logged out.
>waited a bit to see if he'll notice.
>Didn't log back in, sad.

Oh, he also had some ETH and BTC too. Not at much s the LTC.

Honestly I need to start using the netcafe for mining. They all have nice ATI cards, because half the time the people play DOTA or LOL or whatever the fuck it is. I just have fun sometimes when they're all grouped together, because pinoys are cheap as fuck they can't afford the $3/hr (150 peso) rental, so they share among their friends MMO time, and you notice something big is happening when they get all fucking loud.

Fucking pisses me off, so to shut them up, force quit.

Also, internet is super shitty in Philippines. I don't suggest to nomad it. Pinays are cute , but after being here for a while, I'm done.

isn't it a good thing if normies adopt crypto? It will drive the price up

anything alt is cancer user. extreme ideologies are unstable and will lead to the destruction of civilizations. gonna say the meme that the extreme right and extreme left are basically the same thing cause they are. sjw's are annoying with their whiteguilt shit and the altright are annoying calling anything less than inflicting genocide being cucked. they both need to fuck off

Loool what a legend troll xd

Yeah but you have to use the right pronoun you racist biggot white male

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
this one's the best

We already know newcoiner. Veeky Forums posted lots of fud.

If anything it's liberal democracy which is destroying western civilization right now

It will ruin the volatility that we love.

No more buying BTC at $580 sell when it goes above $2k, rinse and repeat for exponential gains. It will jump to a permanent $15k per coin, and that will be your last gains.

Is that the same girl? Why does she have American politics but Euro cleavage?

you basically robbed nice dude who was teaching whore how to store some money for future in crypto.

thats actually sad.

Is that the same girl? Why does she have American politics but Euro cleavage?

its same "Lauren Southern"

I'm even more confused. Wikipedia says she's Canadian.

So
- canadian
- murrican politics
- euro monies

???

i have nothing to add.

she was working on alt-right youtube channel
making red-pill videos like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY

(that i watched) but spitted away from that channel and gone independent. have no idea why.

(((REBEL MEDIA)))
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Let me get this straight.
This guy's story was:
>i'm a white washout in the philippines
>i'm over 25 and still think namedropping tech acronyms makes me cool
>my love life is so sad i make up stories about getting dates because all the pussies get wet from hackerman
And this makes you look up to him for advice?

For the love of your dear mum, exerce more caution with your neetbux allowance investments. Next you're going to buy DGB or some shit.

I was being sarcastic she's dumb as fuck but altrighters don't need brains just some tits to glorify someone

>(((REBEL MEDIA)))
oh my....
well maybe this is why she left.

Almost accurate.

Kinda washout, but with 120K+ self worth in fiat, and some paid off assets, I can go back home w/o skipping a beat. Airbnb my house provides triple income needed for bills; no need to actually work a normie job.

Love life is a bit shit, because I don't really try to commit. Fuck commitment. Though, getting older sucks.

Plus that netsend thing was pretty fucking nifty, it'd pop a message on your screen and I had great fun with it. Hell that with cain&abel I had the best skiddie toolset for all of middle/highschool.

Todays kids have to much, metasploit, nmap and nessus. Damn.

But yeah user, trust but verify. We're all scamming each other here on Veeky Forums/reddit.

>And withdraw his coins to one of my wallets.
You didn't mix the coins first? You just transferred it to your address?

>he haven't lost the level of outcastness he's on

Welcome to post /r/pol Veeky Forums.

The well of greater fools is running out, friend

EDGY

she posted this at the beginning of June...

irony hahahah xDDDDDDDDD))))))))000