Under the dome at the bottom of the Ocean

Ask yourself one question: Have you ever heard a story of our world from the beginning to the end, that actually makes sense?
And I meand REALLY MAKES SENSE. Not just some long, confusing, mystified fairy tale, but a rational, logical story which actually tells the whole story?

I bet you haven't.

I've already told this story to some people, but I'm gonna tell you as well.

Please read carefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

na-dne-pod-kupolom.freeforums.net/thread/9/dome-bottom-ocean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are bits and pieces of different conspiracy theories that make sense, but never a conspiracy theory makes sense as a whole, because the theorists are not attempting to tell the whole story. The theorists get preocupied with some aspect of a theory and get locked into a loop of constantly discussing their conspiracy theory. This happens only because their story has no beginning and no end.

One day I really got tired of listenning to all those conspiracy theories. As a matter of a fact I think that all theories that you hear are corrupted in one way or the other. They never really deal with the main problem, with the basic fact why we are here on Earth.

People talk about flat Earth or reptilians or Vatican or being slaves or whatever. And in part all of their theories have a grain of truth.

So, what I did is kind of compiled all grains into one bucket and actually came up with a whole story of our world. From A to Z.
The story of Earth.

First of all lets address the space, the vacuum of it. Is vacuum really possible in such great amounts?
Vacuum in it's fundamental essense is a secondary condition. That means for vacuum to exist, first, one would have to empty the container of it's contents. That means that vacuum is always a contrainer which is empty and closed.

What would happen if you open a container with vacuum inside of it? The space would "inhale" the matter that is outside of the container.

That, in turn, means that, it would be impossible for matter to exist in a container of vacuum in some local form inside that contrainer. I mean, it would be impossible for drops of water to float inside a contrainer of vacuum, since that water would immediately evaporate and fill the space of that contrainer.

That, in turn, means that it is impossible for planets to exist in the vacuum of space, since the planets would simply evaporate and no force would be able to hold them together, since the pull of the vacuum is irressistable to matter. It is a known and proven fact. Even if you suck all matter our of a contrainer and seal it completely, still, the vacuum is going to suck the matter inside the contrainer even through the tightest of walls.

So, it is a fact that planets, stars or anything else can not exist in vacuum. It is simply impossible.

So, what is space?

Well, one can answer this question by looking at how the matter behaves. What is the most stable form of matter?

Liquid. All matter tends to condensate. And the most stable form of condensation is liquid. Even solid state is a state of condensed liquid, nothing more. As is the gas is a state of condensed matter. And the median state, the state of the majority of matter is liquid with gas and solid being the minority states.

So most of space must be liquid.

Then, why is that liquid of which space consists of is not falling down to Earth?

Well, thee must be some kind of barrier protecting us from that liquid.

Now lets talk about Earth for a second. What is it? Earth, for the most part is solid condensed matter which is in part covered by liquid.

How does solid matter behaves in liquids? It tends to position itself in that liquid according to it's density, meaning that some solids will settle at deeper depths and some will settle at lower depths (obviously the depths are relative)

So, logically most common solids will form a floor at some depth. A long long floor of condensed solid matter stuck at a certain depth according to it's desnsity. Eventually the bottom will consist of solids which are denser then any liquid and that would be the actual bottom below which there is no liquid but something even more denser then a solid state of condensation.

But let's concentrate on the border where solid floor is interacting with liquid.

So the liquid in this scheme would be called UP, regardless of the position of the solid floor, and the solid floor would be called DOWN.

DOWN is assosiated with the solid state and UP is with the liquid.

What else would be in that liquid? Probably some kind of life. Since life is also a form of condensed solid state which is not very dense and is actually quite different from the solid state that is at the bottom, since life is a MIX of solid and liquid.
There is also a gas state which is a product of interraction of different densities be them liquid or not. All states produce gas, which in turn condenses later to liquid, and liquid in itseld will later eventually condense a part of itself into a solid state.

So there is life floating in the liquid of space, just like in a great vast ocean above the bottom.

So we have a great bottom of solid and a great ocean of liquid above it, and there is life in this ocean which is a mix of solid and liquid.

Yes,we have a lot of objective information about the formation of the earth, the emergence of life, evolution and through to the present day.

Do we know absolutely everything? Of course not, but what we know all fits the general trend.

And lets say this life is intelligent. It floats in this Great Ocean.

What would this life need? Well, since this life is a mix of solid and liquid, thus it would need some solids and liquids to replenish itself.

Obviously, the liquid is all around this life and there is no problem with it's supply, but solids would mainly be at the bottom of the ocean and saturated in the liquid as well but in lesser amounts.

Therefore, the main resource needed by life would be the solid state. In other words the life in this ocean would need pure elements of solids to exist. All these minerals, solts, etc, would be greatly valued by life in the Ocean..

But the problem is that all of that solid is at the bottom which is hard to reach due to density, since it is UNDER the bottom of the ocean.

Not only that, but the minerals are not in a pure form, they are "oxidised" and combined with other minerals.

That means that not only the minerals have to be mined from under the bottom of this ocean but also they have to be refined.

And this is not a simple task for life in the ocean.

But since the life is intellegent it would think and come up with a solution how to mine and refine these mineral.

What is ver interesting is that it is very hard to refine any mineral inside liquid. You would actually need a low density environment to allow for fairly pure refinement.

That calls for some enclosed system which would have that low density, gaseous atmosphere, where it would be suitable to refine minerals from any mixed state.

So.. the life in the ocean comes up with an idea:
1)to build DOMES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
2)suck out enough water from under the dome for the bottom of the ocean to appear as "dry land"
3)use different chemicals to create a specific soil and air
4)use some kind of system to control the pressure under the dome, ventilate the dome and keep the atmosphere ralatively stable
5)then they would introduce specific life forms UNDER THE DOME, flora and fauna, to sustain a food chain circulation under the dome, which would provide foor, energy and building materials for humans
6)then they would introduce humans under the dome. the creatures specifically created to live under the dome and mine the bottom of the ocean for minerals and refine them, before sending the refined materials outside the dome through special tunnels and system of valves.
7)they would introduce humans in batches all of the land. and in parellel they would build historical structures to provide for the illusion of continuous old world which would be tied to educational system and the law and the doctrine in general
8)all batches of humans would have an initial teacher that would set up a system of education, of control, which is once learned by humans would repeat the learning process contrinued by humans themselfs by analogical process

9)humans would create a class of teachers or priests that would have the initial knowledge and other humans would serve as working force and enforcers of the doctine or the law.
10)after that priests would move the people around the land, race mixing them where needed to form the so called "peoples" and the priests would give those people a prepared history for each kind of people(which would obviously be fake)
11)that history would give people an illusion of meaning of life. people would think that thay have some greater purpose in life other then to blindly work and mine resouces.
12)as the people would spread around the land they would search for minerals and mine them, at the same time connecting the mines by roads
13)as the people would progress with the finding the minerals, the priests would introduce technologies to intensify the mining process, build cities.
14)eventually the people would form a great one world indusrial system which would mine the resources at a great rate
15)so the people would continue to mine the resources, only taking a little bit for themselves to maintain the infrastructure of their industrial operation, their habitat etc AND THE REST OF THE REFINED MINERALS ARE GOING TO BE SENT OUTSIDE OF THE DOME... to be consumed by the life outside of the dome.
16)once resouces under the dome are mined, the dome is removed. and when that happens all people would obviously be killed in about a few minutes. all drowned.

And there are thousands of domes at the bottom of the Ocean.

The end.

Now... have you ever heard any story of any world which would tell you in a simple form a WHOLE STORY about that world from the beginning to the end?

I don't think so. But now you have.

Please remember this story. But not if it really matters.

What really matters is to try and escape to the outside of the dome and survive in the great ocean.

I am The Dome Prophet. The only prophet on this Earth that doesn't try to bullshit people. Try to escape if you can. There is not a lot of time left before they lift the dome. I'd say we all have about 1000 years left.

If you have questions about what is the sun, the moon, the stars. Well, they are a chemical effects produced by some wave resonators. I don't really know how all of it works. May be someone will figure it out(i kind of did though but that's not the point). My mission is to tell you the story. As it is.

Start thinking quickly. The time is running out.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.. i'm not going to answer here

if you want answers come here

& Humani/x/ies

Yes, the bible tells the story of the earth from beginning to end, and it makes perfect sense.

You did the Foucalt's Pendullum. Not really that impressive.

Science of Discworld

I don't know whats going on itt, but I like it

>Vacuum in it's fundamental essense is a secondary condition. That means for vacuum to exist, first, one would have to empty the container of it's contents. That means that vacuum is always a contrainer which is empty and closed.

These are silly assumptions.

>it's a legitimately insane thread

whoa.. dude...

Dome > Domicile >Dominion > Domination> Dominos Pizza> Domo Arigato

kys
the universe is not a container, space isn't a perfect vacuum
we don't have drops of water in space. water generally first evaporates, then condensates into icy dust
planets wouldn't evaporate; do rocks in vacuum chambers evaporate? vacuum chambers create better vacuums than intergalactic space
there is no "most stable" form of matter across all elements. things on earth condense into liquid because that liquid is water. conditions on earth are ideal for water condensation and evaporation. the most stable form of water in space is ice, breaking your assumption
life isn't just a mix of "liquid and solid"; the liquid is usually water because chemicals in solution react better; life is just a string of reactions. mercury is not very good at dissolving things so we can assume no mercury based life exists; ethanol is better at dissolving things so ethanol based lifeforms may exist (unlikely due to the flammability) but the assumption that any liquid and solid supports life is retarded
dumb

this one is butthurt

>if you want answers come here